Say whatever you want XIX

Saga

-laughing hard- .... I can't. XDDD. I just. XD.

It totally made my day, XDDDD.

So I was scrolling around the web when I bumped into that really short story.

Initially the title caught my attention: "Today, I fucked up… by taking a dump when there was someone else in the bathroom, hiding in the shower."

And so, here you go. Laugh your lungs out:

"Let me begin by clarifying that I enjoy my privacy. I don’t like doing my dirty business with people around, even if they’re in the next room over. My ideal place for taking a dump would be in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, on a boat by myself with soundproof, bulletproof, completely opaque walls. Anyways, my neighbors were over at my house and they were playing games with my younger sister as children so often do. Unbeknownst to me, they were in the middle of playing a competitive round of hide-and-go seek. One of my neighbors was hiding in the bathroom shower when I just so happened to feel like cutting a brick. Initially, when I entered the bathroom and sat on the toilet, he said nothing. Not a peep. So I closed and locked the door, thus locking the two of us inside together. But just as my pooping session began, he jumped out of the shower and started screaming like his arms were just amputated or something. Then, I started screaming, both from the initial shock of seeing someone jump out of my shower screaming like this was some kind of “Psycho” remake, and because this kid was watching me shit. He ran towards the door while I was yelling at him, telling him to leave, but in his fervor to leave the scat party I was holding, he pulled to hard on the door he broke the bottom hinge, jamming the door. It’s not like I could just stop pooping in the middle, so the next minute or so was a mix of me screaming and pooping, and the kid screaming and nearly pooping as well. Now, I hate pooping in public even more than I did before the incident, and my neighbors don’t like coming over to play anymore."

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
AHAHAHAHAH, OMO! That is really! GOOD! AHAHAH I kept laughing PFFTT! Now, I need to go to the bathroom XD (I mean seriously)

What the hell? XD Where do you find such stories? o.o XDDD And gosh, that's too awkward and unreal to be actually real. XD

I've read the werewolf series. I've got Omertà in my library though haven't read it yet.

omerta's a nice story, Red if you're into the mafias and whatnot. LOL that were series is nice :')

let's just say we pretty much have the same taste lol

Finally! Lucifer updated XD

blue moon series, maan I can't even count how many times I've reread that book.

Yay! but I'm going to watch it tomorrow, yah know the suspense is killing me.

Same. I'm gonna watch Lucifer after they updated the latest Shadowhunters episode today XD

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, teasing me with He Tian as avatar is torturing my heart rofl

Shadowhunters is life so i am going to watch it when it's completed.

I would've chosen Kareno from Caste heaven but he tian well---lol is an awesome seme. Btw, i've seen an awesome en cosplay.