• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, why is it that certain people feel like they can get all chummy with me. No, I don't want to be your friend, and no, I don't want to talk to you....Just get your books and leave. -__-

hooo, you say ur ex left you because of 'trust issues'?

I have the feelings twas more of a 'I am sick of being neglected and not knowing what you do for weeks' kind of issue...

Even more fascinating the fact that that didnt F*CKING CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

-sigh- I wanna drink

who ate my f** cheetos!? and I even wrote my name on it. tsk.

I believe there are people who'd eat it exactly because the name was on it, LOL.

I believe there are people who'd eat it exactly because the name was on it, LOL.

these savagely driven acts shouldn't occur in our household. Take everythin from me but not my food. LOL

I should stop feeding these lizards. I swear, they're not hunting insects anymore.

unhappy, sorrowful, dejected, depressed, downcast, miserable, down, despondent, despairing, disconsolate, desolate, wretched, glum, gloomy ...

these savagely driven acts shouldn't occur in our household. Take everythin from me but not my food. LOL

I so agree with you! XD.

The food is my treasure, XD.

It reminds me of Hajime's reaction to touching his food.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
zhengxi should be man enough to accept jian. Poor jian lol

Hopefully the next chapter will have both zhengxi and jian. But damn I really need the red hair name lol

i've read fanfics but his name is always Red Head this , Red Head that. I was like, wat d actual faq. LOL

Dark Chocolate is life.