• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how can I stress this out. I mean, I really, really, really mean it when I say it:

WATCH "BOKU DAKE GA INAI MACHI" and possibly read the manga. It's just. DAMN.

One of the few psychological anime/manga I've liked!!

So I went to the dentist to get my teeth clean. Some time later when the job was almost done, he shoved his fingers in my gums to massage or soothe it. It started getting awkward when he shove his two fingers deeply into my cavern to reach for my molars, I almost gagged from the initial shock, like what the actual fck.

Well... awkward.

It's sometimes annoying when I go to school and the teachers don't teach or make me do something, then when I go absent the next day, they teach and make my classmates do a lot of stuff. Like why can't they do that at least when I'm present? Such a sad life.

F...ing hell, skydiving in Dubai was exhilarating. No one told me it would be 13ft O.O I almost lose my mind after signing the contract.

Malec's promotional photos just killed me. Shred my heart. Please anything but the wedding. Not my poor baby. *hug Magnus*

I was away yesterday, so...didn't think to check.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ahahaha. Dude, Joel was awesome, yeah. Ellie too. Ah, do you have the....prequel? Left Behind?

Uhh yeah Ellie the Brick Master seriously the coolest brat ever! Yeah I did play the DLC Left Behind with her.. it's included in the Remastered version which was really hard at the end to play.. took me like forever XD man I always get nervous when I've to play with her... and I wanna have that pun book that Riley gave to Ellie. That one was stupid and funny XD

Really looking forward to Uncharted 4 & Doom.

*sigh* I need some dirty manga to calm down!

Uhh yeah Ellie the Brick Master seriously the coolest brat ever! Yeah I did play the DLC Left Behind with her.. it's included in the Remastered version which was really hard at the end to play.. took me like forever XD man I always get nervous when I've to play with her... and I wanna have that pun book that Riley gave to Ellie. That one was stupid and funny XD

Really looking forward to Uncharted 4 & Doom.

*sigh* I need some dirty manga to calm down!

Ah, I wasn't the only one thinking of wanting the pun book. The episode when Ellie had to protect herself along with that other guy. I forgot his name. Y'know...when it was winter. Gave me such hell. Uncharted was a game I have always wanted to try, but I never did. I am supposing the others were good, yeah? Dude, I am waiting on Final Fantasy 15, Dark Soul 3, Persona 5 and .... I wanna try The Last Guardian. I just received Tom Clancy' The Division in the mail yesterday. It will keep me busy for a little while.

Ah, I wasn't the only one thinking of wanting the pun book. The episode when Ellie had to protect herself along with that other guy. I forgot his name. Y'know...when it was winter. Gave me such hell. Uncharted was a game I have always wanted to try, but I never did. I am supposing the others were good, yeah? Dude, I am waiting on Final Fantasy 15, Dark Soul 3, Persona 5 and .... I wanna try The Last Guardian. I just received Tom Clancy' The Division in the mail yesterday. It will keep me busy for a little while.

OMG yes the scene where she followed the blood trail XD I've lost count of how many times I've died there! XD That dudes name was David and I was like yeah good boy just shoot em and I'm gonna save some ammo yeah I'm a selfish bastard. XD You def need to play Uncharted it's so good!! I've never played FF tho... hmm another WTF fact about me :/

OMG yes the scene where she followed the blood trail XD I've lost count of how many times I've died there! XD That dudes name was David and I was like yeah good boy just shoot em and I'm gonna save some ammo yeah I'm a selfish bastard. XD You def need to play Uncharted it's so good!! I've never played FF tho... hmm another WTF fact about me :/

-laugh- Ah, nice tactic there. While I was fucking like, "Come on Ellie. Only headshots. That guy will be of no help." Man and can I say ... Ellie sure as hell isn't Joel when it comes to melee. Yeah, I am wondering too why the hell I thought her melee would be as powerful. My panicked mind. I will try Uncharted. I saw the trailer and it looked awesome. Dude, you've never been tempted to play FF? -stretch- Ah, what system are you playing Last Of Us on? Ps4...Xbox1? PC? Wait, did PC have it?

-laugh- Ah, nice tactic there. While I was fucking like, "Come on Ellie. Only headshots. That guy will be of no help." Man and can I say ... Ellie sure as hell isn't Joel when it comes to melee. Yeah, I am wondering too why the hell I thought her melee would be as powerful. My panicked mind. I will try Uncharted. I saw the trailer and it looked awesome. Dude, you've never been tempted to play FF? -stretch- Ah, what system are you playing Last Of Us on? Ps4...Xbox1? PC? Wait, did PC have it?

Ahah that's why I said she's the master of bricks lol. Nah FF never caught my interest... I've always found the characters cute. ^^" I like Post-apocalyptic/Shooter/Adventure Games more... says the weirdo who hates violence. XD I get more aggressive when I play Super Mario or Donkey Kong. Ever played Luigi's Mansion? That's actually creepy for a kids game! XD

Ahh I'm playing it on PS4. Ehh is it available on Xbox? I would never play a game on PC XD I mean can't play it anyway. I have a Mac. Pfft def not a gaming Laptop.

Ahah that's why I said she's the master of bricks lol. Nah FF never caught my interest... I've always found the characters cute. ^^" I like Post-apocalyptic/Shooter/Adventure Games more... says the weirdo who hates violence. XD I get more aggressive when I play Super Mario or Donkey Kong. Ever played Luigi's Mansion? That's actually creepy for a kids game! XD

Ahh I'm playing it on PS4. Ehh is it available on Xbox? I would never play a game on PC XD I mean can't play it anyway. I have a Mac. Pfft def not a gaming Laptop.

Ah, I see. To be honest...FF 15 would be the first FF game I have for myself. I usually just like to watch my brother play it than myself. As Kingdom Hearts. Ever been that way? To rather watch a gameplay than play it yourself? Meh, I'd rather play the spinoffs. Ones as Final Fantasy Adventures, which comes out sometime this year.

Ahahaha. You're rather aggressive when playing Mario? XD Dude, I understand. Believe me. Don't laugh, but when younger, I was so afraid to play Luigi's Mansion. XD Weird, as I was obsessed with horror films, but it is different when a life is literally in my hands. XD

Ah, I am finally trying PC gaming. Xbox vs PlayStation vs PC. Sad that Nintendo is never included in such topics, right? I actually like 85% of Nintendo's games. Fire Emblem has to be my favorite.