He's Mine. Back Off. [18+/Raziel-chan and KurikaraSama]

KurikaraSama

He pouted. "No f..fair! You tricked me!" His eyes welled up more and he whimpered. "Not fair zairus...!" Leio rubbed at his eyes trying to stop crying as he sat up. Really,sometimes zairus was so cruel to him. But he was nice to leio too...so it was okay he guessed

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KurikaraSama

• caXiahtic

He snorted. "You know how I am Leio." he said with a laugh, and with that, he approached the bed that he put Leio on and sat on it, suddenly gripping Leio's chin and making Leio look at him. "You know I enjoy seeing you like this, however," the smile on Zairus' face died. "I don't remember giving you permission to fall flat on your face and letting anyone in close proximity to touch you." the grip on Leio's chin tightened that Zairus heard Leio yelp. "You are mine, and the only one who can touch you is me." ||

Leio cried out slightly. "Zairus, that hurts...please...let go! I don't understand.." he whimpered and lightly pulled at zairus' hand. It hurt, why was zairus so upset that someone besides him tried to help? What did he mean by noone else was alowed to touch him. He didn't get it at all!

He smirked. "I'm not surprised. I wouldn't expect you to understand anyway." Zairus slowly let go and let his hand drop on his lap, but his smirk disappeared and it became a glare as he looked at Leio. "But try not to repeat it a second time. If it does," he suddenly pushes Leio back down the bed and crawls on top of him. "You never know what I might do to you." ||

"Zairus....I'm sorry...I didn't know it upset you. I won't let anyone else come near me okay?" He smiled slightly. Making zairus happy made him happy. In a strange way he couldn't nessasarily describe at the moment. Leio reached up and lightly poked zairus' face with his finger. "If anything I think you're the childish one...." he teased

He blinked and then suddenly his brow twitched."You know..." he said, pulling back from Leio and cupping his cheek as he looked at Leio. "You're so uncute. You know that?" ||

"Ah~ so mean~ I'm so cute it's unbearable! " he stuck his tongue out childishly and then smiled. "You make me feel better. " he giggles. Leio really like zairus,he wasn't sure in what way yet. But he just did. Zairus ment the world and more to him. He could even remember liking his parents this much.

He shakes his head. "Whatever, you idiot." Zairus then stands up from the bed and brings out his phone presses on the unlock button, only to see at least 25 missed calls. "Uwah!" he exclaimed, only to see that they were all from his younger sister. "What on earth?" he turns to Leio. "Give me a sec. Lily left me so much missed calls, so I have to call her back." ||

Leio sighed and rolled onto his tummy and burrows his head in the pillow and smiled softly before closing his eyes.

He left the room and stood in the hall as he dialed his younger sister's number.

"What do you want?" he asked as soon as he heard his sister talk into the receiver.

"Nii-chan, why did you answer just now?" she screamed that Zairus had to pull the phone away from his ears for a while. "Sorry." he answered."It's just that Leio decided to be all gung ho with school that he fell flat on his face and I had to bring him to his house." a gasp resonated. "Is Lei-chan okay??" Zairus sighed. "He's fine since he has enough strength to talk back to me. The idiot. Anyway, did you want to say something? because you left so much missed calls."

"Ahh!" Lily exclaimed. "Well...err, a classmate of mine wanted to as me if I could ask you to go out with her this weekend."

"What?" Zairus exclaimed that he hit his back against the nearest wall. ||

Eh....?" Leio whispered as he listened to the conversation. Zairus was going to go out with someone ? Leio felt his heart sink quickly and he shuffled around to get a better hearing. He hoped no one heard him. He wasn't one for eavesdropping but it did invlove zairus. So it was his business

"Do I have to go?" Zairus sighed out.

"I dunno with you, Nii-chan." she answered. "That's why I'm asking you." Zairus let out another sigh. "Then I'm not going. You know I don't like girls younger than me, and besides, I like someone else. So, I'll trouble you for rejecting for me."

A squeal came out from the receiver that Zairus had to pull the phone away from his ear a second time. "Nii-chan! Is it-"

"Alright Lily, bye." he decided to cut off his sister and ended the call with another sigh. "Girls, you can never understand them." ||

leio hurried away from the door and tripped, falling and hitting his hea on the desk and knocking over a stack of books and his lamp. "gah! ow!" he held his head and rolled around which only caused a book to fall and knock him in the face. "he let out a small yelp and then just fell still to prevent more damage

When he touched the doorknob, that was when he heard falling and a yelp that he opened the door immediately to see Leio on the floor with a book on his face. "What on earth are you doing?" ||

"i fell...!" he huffed in his defense. it wasnt his fall, the rug was clearly in the way. he didnt do anything. "so. what did lily-chan want?" he asked tilting his head. he was pretty good at lying. since he already knew, but he was worried aboout what zairus would do to him if leio even got the slightest bit jealous. this was life or death here,

He shrugged. "Some random request she wanted me to do, but I rejected it. It's too much work." Zairus took a look at Leio and sighed once again. "Really. You are such a dummy who trips over nothing." he walked over to where he was and offered a hand towards Leio who was still on the ground. ||

"apparently i do~" he giggled slightly and grabbed zairus' hand. "youre lazy you that." leio sighed and smiled at his friend. "sorry...i should clean up the mess i made.." he crouched down and began picking up the books and the lamp that he knocked over, honestly he was such a weak and clumsy boy. its no wonder he's had problems with stalkers lately.

He realized he's been sighing a lot, and for the nth time, he sighed once again. "You big dummy..." he crouched down to help Leio pick up his fallen things and placed them on the table neatly. "I don't even know why I fix stuff like this."

Before Zairus left Leio's room, he noticed how Leio's things were piled, but rather you could say they were randomly placed on top of one another, and now, when he fixed it, it looks like the things were pretty new, and that made him turn to Leio. "Hey Leio, do you think I have OCD?" ||

Leio tilted his head. "i dont know, if you do, it cant be terrible since you havnt straightened me out yet." he let out a soft giggle at the multiple meanings of his statement. Leio felt dizziness overwhelm him and he stopped to try and control himself. its the same feeling again. someone was watching him. Leio hurried to close all the blinds in the house and peeked out his front door, un able to notice the shady figure snapping pictures of him as he did so.

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked Leio. "You're all wobbly and stuff. You should just go back to your bed and let me handle everything." Zairus said as he took Leio's arm and pushed him down the bed and covered Leio with a blanket. "Now sleep." ||

"im being watched agian..." Leio mumbled louder then he intended to. once he realized it he panicked and continued to speak as if to re assure his friend. "b-but im sure they'll go away! the people who watch me usually just snap pictures and go away! it hasnt happened in a few months though!"

Zairus felt his eyes widen, and without realizing it, he had gripped both of Leio's shoulders and pulled him back up to sit down. "Since when did this start?" he asked angrily and shook Leio a bit. "Why haven't you told me about it?" an angry growl came out this time, making Zairus aware that he had surprised the younger man because he could see Leio's unshed tears start to come out. ||

Leio let out a frightened whimper. "Zairus...that hurts...!" He had started crying and he started shaking. Zairus was being scary. Leio had never heard him growl that loud before. He attempted to keep speaking. "It just...St..started up again..."

"Then why didn't you tell me as soon as it was happening?" Zairus growled and his grip tightened that it felt like he could actually feel Leio's bones. "You might be in danger and you don't plan on telling me? What is wrong with you?!" he exclaimed. ||

e