He's Mine. Back Off. [18+/Raziel-chan and KurikaraSama]

KurikaraSama

Leio let out a desperate yell of pain and he weakly tried to claw at zairus' arms. "Stop...Zairus. it hurts...im breaking!" he cried. Zairus was being so scary. Leio wante to tell him everything but he couldnt because he was afraid that this would happen. he was afraid zairus would snap like he was. Leio only got hurt when this happened.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KurikaraSama

• caXiahtic

Zairus saw Leio's pained reaction and immediately pushed the younger man away with a harsh force. "This is stupid, Leio. YOU, are stupid, for not telling me anything." he glared at Leio.

He knew he was being harsh, but what could he? something might have happened to Leio and he wouldn't even know about it. ||

Leio was thrown back slightly. he winced and sniffled before crawling over an hugging his friend. "i'm sorry...okay? ill tell you everything from now on. just please stop hurting me..." he whimpered weakly. he got it he shouldnt have withheld it from him, he should have said something. he just wanted To keep Zairus out of trouble. so he never said something. now he felt terrible.

As he continued to eye Leio, he felt his anger fade away as the smaller figure of the two trembled in fear, and this time, he reached for Leio once again, but this time, it was to wrap his arms around Leio and sigh. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I was just worried that something might have happened, and if I was away from you, who knows what could have happened. Please, just make sure to tell me next time, okay? ||

Leio slowly stopped trembling and snuggled into zairus. As his breathing steadied he nodded. He liked when zairus hugged him as an apology. He didn't get hugs often and it was always warm amd cozy."ill tell you when things happen...okay? I promise that I will, so that you'd don't have to get angry so much. And can be at least a tiny bit happy, okay?"

He shrugged. "If you know what I mean, then that's okay. You're free to do whatever you want, just make sure to tell me, alright?" then Zairus glared at Leio. "If not, you never know what I can do to you." and for the third time that afternoon, Zairus got Leio to bed. "Now, for sure, this time, go to rest." ||

Leio pouted. "only if you're laying down with me." He said stubbornly. The other still seemed up set, and he wasnt sure if zairus would agree, but that didnt mean he had to give up. "I refuse to rest unless you lay down with me." he sat up and crossed his arms and legs.

Zairus blinked a few times, until he pointed at himself, which Leio nodded to, and then he pointed at Leio, and again Leio nodded. "Together?" Leio nodded once more, and that made Zairus gape at Leio. "What on earth are you thinking? You're sick you dummy, so you can't have another person in bed while you rest." he said, shaking his head at Leio. "But I promise you that I'll be watching over you while you rest." ||

Leio teared up and crawled under his covers to hide while he cried. Zairus was being so mean. Its not like leio asked to sleep with him. Which leio would never ask, far too embarassing for the smaller boy. "Uwaah- zairus won't lay down with meee!" He whined

The sudden outburst surprised Zairus that it made him gape. "Why on earth are you crying, Leio?" he exclaimed at the younger boy who was crying under his sheets. "I'm the one who wants to cry here, so why are you the one crying?" ||

"Because you wont lay down with me meanie!" Leio replied as he reduced his noise to sniffles and ragged breathing. So mean. "And why would you want to cry? Zairus is big and strong. " he puffed afterwards.

A sigh, followed by a facepalm appeared as Zairus continued to think that somewhere in his mind, he knew that Leio was a nutcase that he should leave behind, but the thing was, Leio was indeed a nutcase that he couldn't leave behind, and right now, all he could do was follow what the younger wished. "Fine, fine, I'll lay down with you. ONLY until you sleep. Got that?" he said, point blank. ||

Leio smiles and grabs zairus' arms and pulled the other down before hugging the others arms and snugging up to it. Leio felt warm next to zairus and closed his eyes before falling asleep. it wasnt long before the nightmares of his parents incident tugged and pulled at his mind. he willed it away but was slowly consumed. this led to small whimpers of fear everynow and then.

He thought it would be a quiet night, however, the silence was interrupted when he felt Leio start whimpering and moving about on the bed. Though Zairus had the thought of waking Leio up, he decided against it and simply wrapped his arms around Leio, who in turn had toned down a bit and finally fell silent. ||