Changing Your Body?

Anessen

Has anyone ever thought of plastic surgery or gone through it?

At one point in my life, I was very self-conscious of my nose (it's big and round). It bugged me enough to want surgery to change it. Then i came to college and a group started calling me Luigi since I guess I looked like him facial structure and body wise (in a friendly way, which we are friends to this day). I also met someone they called Mario, which we're like brothers now.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• Dev

• Anessen

• animefan22

well, i don't know. it is up to u to decide bcz it is ur face and when u do a step like this u have to be very sure bcz no going back after that. i searched a little about nose surgery and it is really easy when they do, about a week u will be good and under eye swollen will go away, but u have to put a hat so the sun don't hit it bcz it is not good and u should really protect ur nose for 1 year not to be hit by any thing. sometimes the surgery fail bcz the pone will not sit well so they have to do it again, and the place where the open will not show that much. this is all what i know about it. but u have to be sure and go to a really good doctor and he have to show u the result before going under the knife. hope i helped u a little. :)

I've must admit I'm not a fan of my nose but I don't think I'd get it changed its not that bad. Although its not plastic surgery I am really tempted to get a chemical peel but I would have to do more research and wait until i can afford one. Having shiny new skin would be nice - if it works

Oh, no. I'm not saying I'm still thinking about it. What I meant by my passage was how I'm grateful I didn't cause I probably wouldn't have the friends I do now. I was interested in other peoples' stories. :cuteonion58:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hahaha i am sorry then, and yes i did thing about it but every body say i have a nice nose so idk if i want to change it but for now no i wouldn't :)

I didn't particularly like my feet either but... BUT I kind of gave up worrying about them because I have seen worse XD

I sometimes feel like if I got my nose thinned (only the tip and ever so slightly so I look virtually the same... Just "improved") and something to make my lips look a bit poutier. I did do research and found that the straightening of the nose uses a plastic insert and since I rub my nose in circular motions... I am no way in hell getting this done!

I quite like my circular nose itch motions thank you very much XD

Rub rub rub!

I would consider facial skin resurfacing (maybe on the body too in some places) but that would not change my appearance greatly. Resurfacing is designed to regenerate the skin by damaging the top layer (not going too much into the science behind it).

= Insert Random Dance =

tumblr_mbhbvrkNKc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I like how you changed your thoughts about the stuff you wanted to change.

I agree with you, the things I listed were little imperfections and nothing major. Furthermore, some people like what we may be trying to change ("fix").