What's your HORRIBLE EXCUSE?

Rhye_Meow

So this thread is for the things you have said/done in order to get out of a commitment or a sticky situation. Ex. To play hooky you pretend someone from your family died.. (what? i did say the 'horrible'!))

I'LL START

In order to get away from a crazy date who clearly doesn't understand the word 'NO' i chewed my food and didn't swallow it, just stuck it in my cheeks(like a monkey!) Then i filled my mouth with water and pretend to burp all over the floor! (I know- im gross!) Then i said im sick and i wanna go home. The crazy stalker eyes glittered from her and said she'll take care of me. I did what no grown man should, ran away from her.

So what's your excuse..

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SCAR

• naoki0

• Rhye_Meow

• gin

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

'I swear honey! It's just a friend!!!' Ahahah,no, I'm joking. xD

Probably my 'best' excuse is :'Better if we leave it for tomorrow'.

hm mmmmm ..... lets see////.... nope .. umm nahh... mm nope ..... oh yes wen i was young once i was laughing really hard ... n suddenly thing chewing gum flew off my mouth n got stuck on my classmates hair ... hahah

when she came n ask y did i do that i said i really didnt do it it was the boy sitting next me to did it n the boys fate was so bad that at tht moment he just opened a new gum n had it (cuz he did notice wat a blamed him for haha)

.I sometimes fake my stomach ache or head ache (*or any f*ckin ache) when my friends forced me to go out with them. Or even try to say that I have an important family gathering when my classmates wanted to annoy me in reporting works. (*i prefer working on the sidelines)

Horrible Excuse ?? .... Hmmm *Thinking....*

Will ... I Cant say an Excuse more than Act.

Acting a little save lot of trouble aaand with a Little Bit of Crocodile Tears :p

. . . . . . But alright ,alright ..Since u are asking 4 my Excuse ~

* Sry ,I cant today. My sister's Friend's mother's Grandpa's Brother's Grandson's Uncle's Fish Died.

And Yes .. It was Tragic ...... :p

dayum this is hard. i'm always too honest and earnest so yeah. hahaha

well anyway, my most horrible and lamest excuse was probably me saying that i'd go to sleep soon but in reality i was just too tired of talking to some person (because he was an egotistic muff) and instead, 9-gagged. (see how lame i am orz)

i've been living my white lie for more than 2 years now to excuse myself going to college.

it was partially true that i have everyday migraines but i made it so exaggerated to literally stop going to school.

my classmates believed i was terribly sick and i'm just here, in front of my laptop. it's just i hate that place.

but just last year i fell really ill; felt like dying due chronic fatigue and neuropathic pain having sleepless nights, throbbing brain pain and unable to move and breathe properly.

that's what i get, huh? i don't want to go through that again.

so, i'm going back this coming next semester to continue my college.

i need to go back to finish my course.