My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros gasped out softly and let out a loud moan at each thrust, his back arching out slightly. The demon tightly gripped the other's shoulders as a small growl left his lips and he smirked widely. “That's the best you can do?..“

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal thrust in harder and deeper.He bit until he drew blood, his nails scratching the demon's skin. He ran his tongue over Tartaros' neck with a wide smirk. "you love it that much?"

A small gasp left Tartaros' mouth as he moaned out loudly and arched his back into an erotic bow. His blond hair fell back as he threw his head against the bed with something that was closer to a scream that a moan while his nails pierced the other's skin and dug into his shoulders. The young demon could only moan out at the question - there was no point in denying... This felt amazing.

Lousal grinned and built up a steady pace. He relentlessly slammed into the demon, letting out a low moan of his own. "fuck, you're good" he caught Tartaros' lips in a passionate kiss.

Tartaros' body began shaking from the immense pleasure he was receiving - he still couldn't get used to this all. The demon gasped softly as he slid his hands up to tightly grip at the other's blond hair while kissing back just as passionately - though soon a very small whimper left his mouth and his body convulsed around the thick length - now he was truly starting to feel the need to cum... But he'd never beg.

Lousal smirked and moved his hand down to grip the demon's cock. "Do you want to cum?" He asked in a teasing voice. He slammed into him even harder, panting lightly.

Tartaros winced softly before letting out a loud moan, looking at the other with pleasure-filled eyes. After a while, the demon nodded lightly as he rocked his hips harshly to meet Lousal's thrusts and also searching for his own prostate while his body tightened around the cock inside him...

"Just say 'please' just one word" Lousal smirked and let out a low moan. "I'm getting close, so you might want to hurry" he panted.

Tartaros growled softly, but the idea of not cumming was terrible at the moment. His cock was throbbing and he could only moan loudly anyway... “Please...“ He groaned out between the moans as he gripped onto the other's blond hair.

Lousal grinned and slipped the cock ring off. "Good boy..." he murmured, he thrust into him a couple more times before finishing inside him.

Tartaros let out a loud moan when the cock ring was taken off. All it took for him to cum was one more thrust and his cum splattered in thick white ribbons all over his chest and stomach, leaving the demon panting heavily. His red eyes were half-lidded as he looked at Lousal with a lazy smirk on his face. “That was the best you could show me? I thought you humans had more fun things...“

Lousal chuckled as he pulled out. "if you keep being a little bitch about it I'm not going to show you the things that are the most fun" he fixed his pants and stood up. "just because you got the collar off d"oesn't mean you're in charge.

Tartaros groaned softly as he suddenly pulled Lousal on the bed and sat on top of him. “I think that's exactly what it means~“ He purred out, cum slowly dripping from his chest. “If I were you, I would just show the fun things; after all, I have no other use in you...“

Lousal stared up at him with a slight smirk. "I'm still showing you fun things, I'm just saving the best things for when you behave." he yawned "plus, they wont be as fun if I don't spread them out, and a lot of them require you to be tied up" he pushed the demon off. "I'm still the one in charge here, I'd rather have you kill me than actually do whatever you tell me"

Tartaros raised a brow and yawned lazily as he shook his head. "Fine, I'll wait then..." He muttered out as he rolled onto the bed when Lousal pushed him off and stretched lazily, like a cat. "I need a shower." He suddenly decided as he sat up, brushing a finger over his horn before jumping onto the ground, seemingly not having any effect from the previous sex. "Where's the bathroom?"

Tartaros rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue at the other before walking out of the room. The demon didn't mind the fact that he was naked - even if someone did see him, there would be no danger for him... If anything, he could make them stay silent for whatever time he needed.

Tartaros let out a smile to himself as he entered the bathroom and immediately slipped into the shower, taking his time with washing his body. The blond closed his red eyes as he stretched and yawned, shaking his head before finishing and quickly drying off - it was best if he stayed with Lousal until he knew his way around this place. When the demon got back into the room, he groaned softly and huffed, quietly walking over to the human and smirking. "Wake up and take me~" He whispered out into his ear.

Lousal groaned and pushed Tartaros' face away. "go away, I need to get some sleep" he grumbled. His phone rang again but he ignored it.

Tartaros faked a pout as he layed down on top of Lousal and grinned. "And I don't~ What am I supposed to do while you sleep?" He asked while holding the other down, glancing back at the phone. "Won't you pick it up~?"

Lousal slowly opened his eyes. "just go jerk off in the corner if you're that bored you freak..." he grumbled, trying to sit up. He glanced over at the phone and rolled his eyes "no, its probably just Tine. Now will you shut up so I can sleep?"

Tartaros huffed softly and rolled off the other, frowning slightly. "Give me some clothes and I might stay quiet and let you sleep." He said and looked at him while sitting on the bed. "Besides, there's no fun in jerking off. If I could produce tentacles, that would be fun..." The demon said almost dreamily as he sighed.

Lousal sighed and got out of bed. "fine" he grumbled. He walked over to his closet and pulled out some clothes that he threw at the demon. He went back to the bed and laid down with another sigh. "now you've woken me up, I don't know if I can get back to sleep..." he muttered

Tartaros yelped softly when the clothes were thrown at him and sighed out before putting them on quickly. "Then don't! You could just show me around~" He offered with a smirk as he pulled on the pants and sighed, standing on the floor. "Come on, then I'll have what to do and won't bother you~"