My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros began discussing with the angels soon after he found them. At first, he tried to convince it was Tine's fault... The angel was addicted to drugs, after all. What if he was trying to get some more from Lousal and the later just defended himself? The demon managed to put it in a way it seemed true - but the angels still didn't really want to let him go. The blond had begun to panick, but soon got another idea. He knew angels were capable of transporting pain into other creatures... If they made Lousal feel the same pain as Tine did during the moment of his death, it would be even, right?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

The angels reluctantly agreed. They had Lousal brought into the room. He barely reacted to being dragged out of his cell and just looked around with a bored expression as they explained what they would be doing to him for his punishment. One of the angels spoke a few words and lightly touched Lousal's forehead. He gasped at the pain and gritted his teeth together. His whole body trembled as the pain swept over him but he refused to make a noise.

Tartaros was told to watch Lousal's punishment. He guessed it was to test him - he was a demon, after all... The blond gritted his teeth together as Lousal began showing signs of feeling pain, a lot of it even. His red eyes shone in both anger and sadness. It was his fault Lousal had to suffer all this... He finally looked away, clenching his hands into fists as he closed his eyes. As a demon, he had an awful lot of feelings... Feelings he wasn't supposed to have.

Lousal shut his eyes tightly, clenching his hands into tight fists. He bit down on his lip until it bled. Finally the pain stopped, the man's knees went weak and he fell to the floor, panting softly. The angels just watched him. "You can take him away now" One said to Tartaros. "But if this ever happens again the punishment will not be so light"

Tartaros felt relief flooding over him when he heard it was over now. “Understood.“ He replied quietly as he quickly walked up to Lousal and gently brushed a finger over his bleeding lip to heal the wound. The demon slowly exhaled as he helped the other to his feet and began walking out - a portal was opened to the human world for them. The blond stepped through it and they ended up inside Lousal's house...

Lousal leaned against Tartaros. He let out a shaky sigh when they reached his house. "Fuck, I probably looked so pathetic back there" he tried to smile at the demon, still trembling a little from the pain. "thanks for helping me out, I'm pretty sure they were planning on killing me or something"

Tartaros forced out a smile as he walked towards the bedroom, dragging Lousal with him. “It's alright, just rest.“ He muttered out softly before gently laying the man down on his bed. The demon rubbed his ass with a pained groan when he finally waa free and plopped down on his stomach. “Huuuuurts...“ He whimpered out softly while rubbing the soft flesh once he'd removed the pants. The skin there was covered in bruises and still red from the spanking before...

Lousal chuckled softly as he watched Tartaros. "aww... Poor baby, want me to kiss it better?" he scooted over so he was laying right next to the demon. "you looked like you were enjoying yourself so much, I couldn't hold back..." he lightly touched one of the bruises "I didn't think you bruised so easily"

Tartaros whimpered softly as he buried his face into the sheets. The demon felt slightly embarrassed - he could've easily healed the bruises, but... He didn't want to... The blond turned to Lousal with a soft grunt. “This is a normal human body... What would you expect?“ He asked in slightly annoyance.

Lousal gently rubbed the bruises with his finger tips. "I thought you'd use magic or something to make it better..." he hummed softly. He smirked and rolled onto his back, pulling the demon on top of himself. "I guess I'll just have to be nice to you until you heal"

Tartaros left the first comment ignored - like hell he was going to admit of not doing that because he liked the pain. He just gasped out softly as he was pulled on top of Lousal with a small pout on his face. "I can heal myself anytime I need, but you're the one who actually needs rest! Just... Just sleep, I promise I won't run away." He muttered out softly as he leaned closer and placed his head on the other's chest. "There's no use in anything if you're dead..."

Lousal chuckled and closed his eyes. "you're acting so weird... Like you actually care about me" he murmured. "I'll try to rest I guess..." he sighed and did his best to relax. He couldn't shake the fear that Tartaros was going to be gone as soon as he woke up again. He tightened his grip around the demon as if he could stop him from leaving.

Tartaros blinked and buried his face into Lousal's chest while a soft sigh left his lips. "That's because I do, idiot." He muttered out quietly before lifting his head back up. The demon reached out and lightly ran a hand over the other's cheek before a small huff left his mouth. "Wait, did you ruin the mark?" He mumbled out while lightly pressing his hand to the taller man's chest, getting rid of the knife cut and leaving only the mark there. "Don't."

"sorry" Lousal chuckled softly. "I thought you weren't going to come back... I was mad" he hesitated for a moment. "and... Scared..." he mumbled, looking away in embarrassment. "It's stupid isn't it? It's common sense not to fall for a demon, you're supposed to fuck with humans aren't you..."

Tartaros blinked and chuckled softly while shaking his head. "It's also common sense not to kill an angel." He mocked slightly before smiling as he leaned down closer to the man. "I don't think you have common sense, to be honest. But... Guess neither do I." He finished quietly and slowly leaned down, pressing his lips against Lousal's. It was too late for him now..

Lousal smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Tartaros' shoulders. He kissed the demon deeply for a moment before pulling away just a little bit. "I guess we're just a pair of idiots then..." he teased lightly, moving his hands down Tartaros' back to hold him close by his waist.

Tartaros had a somewhat dorky smile on his face when Lousal pulled back and said those words. He let out a soft laugh before nodding lightly while smiling. “You're probably right...“ He muttered out quietly before resting his head against the man's chest. The demon seemed satisfied - even if his ass still hurt. He nuzzled his head into Lousal as he chuckled. “You know that this doesn't get you away from the responsibility to give me fun, right~?“

Lousal chuckled and lightly patted the demon's ass. "of course, I still owe you for saving me back there" he closed his eyes and sighed. "Can you promise to at least leave a note or something next time you go somewhere? I won't be able to sleep if I could wake up to you being gone again..."

Tartaros let out a soft mumble and chuckled while looking at the other. “Sure.“ He replied with a smirk as he gently brushed a hand over Lousal's hair. “I think I'll leave tomorrow again... I have to at least visit his grave.“ The demon said softl, a small smile on his face. “Though I think you'd be able to come along... Do you want that?“

Lousal opened his eyes to look at the demon. "I'd love to go with you... I didn't think a human would be allowed to though" he smiled and leaned closer to kiss Tartaros' cheek. "what are you going to introduce me as? Your emergency rations?" he chuckled softly and leaned back

Tartaros grunted softly and narrowed his eyes a bit. “Well... You have to make sure to stick me, no matter how basic that sounds. If another demon sees you alone, chances are you'll be eaten.“ He muttered out and closed his eyes. “Also... We won't stay there too long. It's dangerous for humans.“ The demon said quietly.

Lousal closed his eyes and sighed. "so demanding..." he teased, gently played with Tartaros' hair. "don't worry, I'm sure I can manage to stick with you..." he yawned and nuzzled his face into the demon's hair. "I'm gonna sleep now... Wake me up in a few hours..." he murmured before drifting to sleep.

Tartaros huffed softly, but kept silent anyway. Lousal really should've been glad the demon didn't decide to say everything that was forbidden in their dimension... Oh well, guess the other would just have to find out. While watching how Lousal fell asleep, Tartaros couldn't stop a soft smile from appearing - he watched how Lousal slept this time. Demons could go without sleep...

Lousal mumbled softly while he slept. It was never a full sentence, just a few words. After a couple hours he started to wake up. He groaned and opened his eyes sleepily. "Tartaros?" he mumbled, looking around for the demon.

Tartaros flinched slightly from the voice and rolled over to Lousal. The demon was merely laying on the bed next to the human. “Mm?“ He blinked a few times while placing a hand on the other's cheek. “You rested enough already?“ He asked softly as he smiled lightly.