My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros bit down on his quivering lower lip while murmuring something under his nose. Something like a barrier was slowly appearing around the somewhat cleaned up grave - though it was barely visible. Even so, it seemed like the demon used up a lot of energy for it... When he was done, his breath came out in short gasps for air, his shoulders and knees trembling slightly...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal's eyes widened when the demon finished. He hurried over and lightly wrapped an arm around his waist, trying to support him. "hey, are you okay?" he asked with a frown. "what the hell did you do?" he looked over at the grave. He pulled Tartaros closer to himself. "you look fucking exhausted... You should rest"

Tartaros exhaled shakily as his hands dropped down and he fully leaned against Lousal. "...I put a barrier... So no one... No one can fuck up his grave again..." He muttered out quietly as he closed his eyes and shook his head at the other's words. "It's better if we get back..." The demon said quietly as he pushed himself away from the human slightly and gulped down, his red eyes slightly clouded. "I don't want to get stuck here..."

Lousal let him pull away. "are you sure you'll be okay? You look like you're gonna collapse..." he frowned and reached out to touch the demon's cheek. "is there something I can do to help? Like... I don't know let you eat one of my hands or something... I could get by with just one..."

Tartaros had a faint smirk appearing on his face as he shook his head and chuckled. "I think I can do without it." He said quietly as he slowly exhaled and began opening up the same portal - just this time, he failed. The demon fell down onto his knees while gripping his head as his appearance slowly turned back to a human's - he'd used up too much energy in too little time...

Lousal crouched down next to him. "Shit, Tartaros! What's wrong?" he pulled the demon close. "you look like shit..." he gently ran his hand through Tartaros' hair, genuinely concerned about him. "isn't there anything I can do to help?" he murmured.

Tartaros took in a hitched breath as he winced softly - there was a massive headache coming, he could feel it... The demon gripped onto Lousal slightly as he panted softly, trying to push away the annoying pain. "No... Just... Rest..." He managed to mutter out quietly as he opened his eyes lightly - by now they were the same reddish-brown color they were when he lost a lot of blood.

Lousal sat down on the ground and pulled Tartaros into his lap. "fuck... You're not going to die are you?" he asked quietly, hugging the demon tightly. "can't I feed you my blood or something? Won't that help you?" he hated feeling helpless like this, he just wanted to fix the problem.

Tartaros snickered and gently rested his head on the other's chest. "I won't die, moron..." He replied quietly as he let out a shaky breath. The demon closed his eyes again as he bit down on his lip and lightly gripped Lousal's shirt. "Just let me rest for a bit... I'll get us home..." He muttered out quietly while his grip began loosening up.

Lousal sighed, trying to relax. "okay..." he rested his head against Tartaros' neck. "if you die I'll be fucking pissed..." he grumbled, cradling the demon in his arms like a child. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I hate seeing you like this..."

Tartaros snickered as his hands dropped down to the ground - it seemed like his energy was taken away by something. His breathing became a bit fainter as he rested his head fully against Lousal, enjoying the warmth he could feel - his own body was cold... "Wake me up... Later..." He murmured out as he began drifting away to sleep...

"alright..." Lousal murmured in response to Tartaros' words. He kept holding the demon close, trying to push down all his feelings of concern. He stayed perfectly still as he waited for Tartaros to get some sleep. He stayed wide awake, watching for any sign that something was wrong with him.

Tartaros' sleep was definitely far from what anyone could call peaceful. He kept on turning, his expression becoming pained at times, other times furious... It may have been from the fact that he came back into the demon world for a longer time and used up a ton of energy, or maybe it was because a part of his energy was constantly transferred to Lousal so he wouldn't just die off here. The blond woke up after a few hours - he didn't seem rested at all.

Lousal was still wide awake when Tartaros woke up. He had barely moved in the past couple hours and was just staring blankly at the ground. He looked down at the demon when he started to wake up. "hey... are you doing okay?" he asked softly

Tartaros let out a small groan as he slowly pushed himself up into at least a sitting position. His eyes seemed to be slightly redder than before, but nowhere near their usual color. “...How does it look like I'm doing...?“ He grunted out quietly as he slowly, seemingly painfully, stood up and took in a shaky breath. No matter how bad he felt, he really had to get them back to human world...

"you look horrible..." Lousal stood up and wrapped his arm around Tartaros' waist. "when we get back I'm making you take a nap while I go find someone for you to eat..." he muttered, watching the demon carefully. "do you think you'll be able to open the portal?" he wasn't sure how much energy it would take to get them back, and Tartaros looked like he wasn't in good condition.

Tartaros let out a soft sigh, yet didn't comment on what Lousal said at all. Instead of answering the question, he raised his hands a bit and closed his eyes while biting down on his lower lip. Slowly, a portal to the human world began opening, yet it was far smaller than before, and the demon didn't look like he was going to hold it for long. A somewhat pained groan left his mouth as he opened it to the point where they could get in... The demon slowly stepped through, his body shaking in pain as he tried not to make any sound that would indicate it.

Lousal followed the demon through the portal. As soon as they were back in the human world he hooked one arm under Tartaros' knees and picked him up, carrying him like a princess to the bed. He lay him down gently and pulled away. "I'm going to get you someone to eat, try to sleep." he said firmly. He couldn't bring himself to just sit back anymore, he had to do something even if he didn't know what would really be helpful.

Tartaros let out a soft mumble as he opened his eyes and reached out to lightly grip onto Lousal's shirt. "...Stay..." He muttered out softly as he looked at the other with somewhat dull eyes. The demon's plump lips were parted slightly as he weakly tugged Lousal to himself. He didn't want to be alone... He wasn't even that hungry, who cared if that would help him. He wanted... He wanted to be held. It was a weird wish for sure, but he could ask... Right?

Lousal frowned and sat down next to Tartaros, he gently kissed the demon. "what do you need?" he asked softly, running a hand through the blonde hair. "what will make you feel better?" he was at a complete loss, he had never actually tried to take care of someone before.

Tartaros let out a soft smile as he tugged Lousal down a bit. "Just... Just hold me... Please..?" He murmured out softly as he closed his eyes, resting his head against the soft pillow. The demon didn't even know it would take so much energy for those few tasks in the demon world... He didn't know it would be this hard to even stay awake afterwards.

Lousal lay down next to him and held the demon in his arms. He very gently kissed his cheek and then his lips. "just rest, I'll stay right here with you..." he said gently, stroking Tartaros' hair. He could only hope that this would be enough to help him.

Tartaros breathed out softly as he moved closer to Lousal, burrying his face into his shoulder. The demon let out a small smile at the words, yet merely nodded as an answer. He didn't want to talk anymore. It hurt to move. Slowly, he drifted off to light slumber - the pain didn't even let him fall asleep fully... Though truly, having Lousal next to him was weirdly soothing.

Lousal stayed awake for awhile, still worried about the demon. But eventually his own exhaustion overcame his concern and he drifted off into sleep. His dreams were full of worry, causing the man to tighten his grip around Tartaros as he slept.

Tartaros fully fell asleep after a good two or three hours of slumber. The demon slept through the whole night - he slept for twelve hours straight from the moment he closed his eyes. When he finally woke up, he only snuggled up closer to Lousal and yawned softly, like a cat. He didn't open his eyes, nor did he say anything... He was still a bit sleepy, but most of all - hungry.