My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal had already woken up, he hadn't moved and was still just holding the demon close to his chest. He smiled when Tartaros moved. "hey there, you awake?" he asked softly, pressing a kiss to the demon's forehead. "you've been asleep for a long time..."

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros let out a soft groan as he nuzzled his head into Lousal's chest as another yawn left his mouth. "I'm awake..." He murmured out as he let out a lazy smile and opened his eyes a bit, lifting his head up to look at the other. "Mmn... For how long...?" He mumbled out the question under his breath.

Lousal pulled out his phone to check the time. "about twelve hours... You must have been exhausted" he smiled and put his phone down. "do you feel any better now that you've gotten some rest?" he gently stroked the demon's hair, petting him like a cat.

Tartaros let out a lazy smile and chuckled. "Yeah, I feel a bit better..." He murmured out before closing his eyes. The demon barely held in a purr from the other stroking his hair. It felt nice... Unconsciously, he leaned into his hand, keeping his eyes closed and a smile on his face. "I'm hungry though..."

"me too..." Lousal murmured. "do you want to stay here and I can bring you someone to eat or do you want to come with me and pick someone out?" he sat up and stretched, ready to get going right away."I'll just have to stop somewhere and get something I can eat while we're out"

Tartaros grunted softly when Lousal sat up and followed after him, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He flinched slightly when he was fully sitting - the demon could still feel a bit of pain. A soft sigh left his lips as he shook his head and smiled. "I'll just eat with you, don't worry." He said softly as he looked around slightly, trying to hide the burning pain he was feeling.

Lousal watched him with a slight frown "you mean you want to eat human food? or come with me?" he stood up and offered Tartaros a hand up. He was still watching the demon for any signs that he was still tired or in pain. He didn't know if there was anything more he could do to help but he was still worried.

Tartaros let out a smile and tilted his head to one side. "You already gave me human food once. I don't mind repeating that." He said softly before taking the hand. His own skin was rather cold to touch - unlike how it was usually. The demon lightly bit down on his lower lip as he slid out of bed and huffed softly. It really did hurt after all...

Lousal frowned at the feeling of Tartaros' skin. "do you want to just rest here? I'll go cook you something and bring it here for you..." he suggested, not wanting the demon to push himself too much and get worse. "fuck, how am I supposed to take care of a demon anyway?" he groaned

Tartaros smiled and shook his head as he let go of Lousal's hand. “I'll be alright, stop worrying!“ He asked with a grin before taking a small step forwards. Apparently, that alone was enough to double the pain. A soft wince left his mouth as he lightly rubbed his chest and slowly exhaled. “...Let's just go eat...“ He muttered out softly, avoiding to look at the other.

"I can't fucking help it, I've never seen you looking so messed up" Lousal grumbled heading towards the kitchen. He started to look through the fridge for something to eat. "is there anything it particular you want to eat?" he called to the demon.

Tartaros rolled his eyes as he slowly exhaled and made his way to the kicthen. When he finally got there, he felt like his body had lit up on fire once again. "No... Just... Anything warm'll be good..." He muttered out quietly as he sat down on the chair. The demon was trying not to show the pain he was feeling, but it seemed like he was failing...

Lousal frowned and started to heat up some leftover spaghetti for both of them. While it was warming up he walked over to Tartaros "are you sure you're okay? you look like you're in a lot of pain..." he gently touched the demon's cheek.

Tartaros let out a shaky sigh and shook his head. “I'll be fine...“ He said quietly as he lightly rubbed his eyes. “You humans get those hangovers... This is something similar... I'll get over it in a day or something like that...“ The demon muttered out softly as he slowly exhaled. “Just stop worrying so much... You have other things to do, don't you?“

"nothing as important as you..." Lousal grumbled taking the food out of the microwave and putting some on a plate for Tartaros. "I have a much of missed calls that probably have something to do with work... but they can deal with me being gone for a couple days." he handed Tartaros a plate of food and sat down across the table from him. "would you like me to pray for our meal?" he said with a smirk

Tartaros snickered as he shook his head and smirked. “Stop being such a sweetass. It doesn't fit you.“ He grunted out as he stared at the meal for a few moments as a horrified expression appeared on his face. “...What is this thing? It looks terrifying.“ The demon mumbled out as he lightly poked the spaghetti. Were those worms or something?... Humans sure had a shitload of weird meals. “Don't even try to joke about praying... Ew...“

"I'm not being a sweetass, it's just the truth" Lousal chuckled at the demon's comment "it's spaghetti, it's made of the same kinda stuff as bread... I think.... try it" he took a bite. "see? it's not poisoned or anything" he said after swallowing.

Tartaros was still eyeing the food suspiciously. “Those look like worms.“ He muttered out before slowly taking one and eating it. The demon closed his eyes as he ate the spaghetti before a rather satisfied sigh left his mouth. “It's not bad...“ He murmured out before beginning to eat it quietly.

"I wouldn't feed you worms, don't worry" Lousal made a disgusted face at the idea. "I wouldn't eat worms either, that sounds disgusting" he smiled at Tartaros' words. "oh, you like it then?' he kept eating his own. "do demons have any food except living humans?"

Tartaros raised his dull eyes up to the other and let out a soft huff. "We do, just most of it tastes like sand." He said with absolutely serious expression on his face. The demon continued eating the spaghetti quietly, pushing the pain away into the farthest corner of his mind for the time being.

Lousal soon finished eating. He took his plate to the sink and started to wash it. "so, would you like to just sleep some more? I probably should get some work done today..." he sighed, the thought of doing work was extremely unappealing. But he really hadn't done anything for days.

Tartaros finished after quite a while, a bit later than Lousal. He lifted his head at the question, for a while just thinking about what he wanted. "I don't know... If you work at home, then I'd rather stay with you, but if not... I think I'll just go and sleep..." The demon finally said quietly as he looked down at the empty plate. "Can I get some water?"

"I have to go out, at least for awhile...." Lousal took the demon's plate and washed it for him. "do you need any help before I leave?" he asked, walking over to the demon and lightly touching his cheek. "I could help you get to the bedroom if you want...."

Tartaros let out a light smile as he rested his head on his arms and lightly sighed out. “I'd really appreciate that right now.“ He muttered out softly as he closed his eyes and let out a soft yawn. “When you get back... Wake me up...“ The demon muttered out softly, already close to falling asleep. He grunted softly before lightly opening his eyes to look at Lousal. “I'm thirsty...“

"I'll bring you some water once I get you upstairs..." Lousal said, walking over to him. "do you want me to carry you or do you just need help walking?" he asked, not wanting to upset the demon by just picking him up.