My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros yawned softly as he closed his eyes and let out a smile. “Carry me...~“ He muttered out sleepily as he raised his gaze up to the other male. A lazy smile was playing on his face as he yawned again and lightly nuzzled his head into his arms. “You have time to think of fun now...“ The demon joked softly as a small laugh left his lips.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal couldn't help but smile. He gently picked Tartaros up in his arms and carried him upstairs. "I didn't think it was possible for a demon to be cute..." he teased lightly, gently laying him down in the bed. "well, I'll go get you some water..."

Tartaros snickered as he lightly nuzzled into the other's chest and smiled. “So you're saying I'm cute?“ He asked while opening one eye to look at him, chuckling softly. “I don't even know what to say~“ He teased back before he was layed down. The demon smiled softly and nodded lightly as he closed his eyes. “Thanks...“

"it's true" Lousal said before leaving the room. He quickly came back and set a glass of water next to the bed. "there you go... I'm just going to get cleaned up and then I'll head to work" he grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to shower.

Tartaros chuckled softly at the other's words and smiled. “No one called me cute before.“ He said softly as he watched Lousal. The demon reached out for the glass and quickly drank the water - he felt better almost immediately... He was so damn thirsty. The blond nodded lightly at Lousal and quietly closed his eyes. Maybe he should try and wait till he left and only then sleep?

Lousal took a quick shower. When he came out of the bathroom he was in an expensive looking suit and tie with his hair neatly combed. "I'll be back in a couple hours, try to get some rest." he smiled at the demon. "if you're up for it I'd love to relieve some stress after work"

Tartaros stared at the other for a while when he came out. “...You look sexy...“ He muttered out with a small chuckle as he closed his eyes. “I doubt that'll be possible, unless you turned into a complete sadist with no heart.“ The demon snickered as he grabbed onto the pillow. “Have fun with your job...“

Lousal sighed softly "oh well, I guess I'll have to wait then..." he walked over to the demon and kissed his cheek "I'll see you soon, sleep well" he said, smiling gently at Tartaros. He grabbed a few things and headed out to work. He stayed out for about four hours.

Tartaros mumbled sleepily as he smiled and opened his eyes to watch how Lousal left. “Good luck with work...“ He muttered out before curling up into a ball. It only took him a few minutes to fall asleep... Once he'd wake up, he knew he would be feeling much better... Or at least a little better. Good enough to walk by himself.

Lousal stayed at work for almost six hours. When he came back he looked completely exhausted. He tried to enter the room as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake Tartaros up. He plopped down on the bed and pulled his tie off with a soft sigh.

Tartaros mumbled softly in his sleep as he turned to his other side when Lousal layed down on the bed. Without waking up, he snuggled up close and let out a soft sigh. Even so, it didn't take that long for the demon to wake up - slowly at first, lightly gripping onto the other as he yawned. "Mmn... Welcome back..." He muttered out softly as he opened his eyes and let out a soft smile.

Lousal smiled and rolled onto his side to face the demon. "thanks, did you sleep well?" he asked, reaching over to gently touch Tartaros' cheek. "I was gone for a long time, I hope you got plenty of rest..." he yawned, feeling pretty tired himself. "there was so much I had to deal with..."

Tartaros smiled lazily as he leaned into the other's touch, his eyes slowly closing. "I did..." He murmured out softly as he yawned softly and shook his head before opening his eyes. The demon blinked a bit sleepily as he looked at Lousal and lightly tilted his head to one side. "Need help relaxing?"

"yeah..." Lousal pulled Tartaros closer and closed his eyes. "I forgot how stressful that shit can be..." he murmured, pressing his face into the demon's neck. "half the people that work for me can't do their jobs without me telling them what to do all the time..."

Tartaros chuckled softly as he gently trailed a hand down to Lousal's pants. "What do you do there, anyway?" He asked quietly while slowly beginning to palm the other's cock through his pants. "Maybe you should bring me there with you sometime? I could make sure no one does that anymore~"

Lousal let out a soft moan at Tartaros' touch. "I guess I'm what most people call a mafia leader..." he slowly opened his eyes to look at the demon. "so pretty much just the usual organized crime business...." he smirked. "maybe that's why I get along with you so well"

Tartaros raised a brow and let out a small smirk while lightly rubbing the cock through his pants. "Oh? That sounds fun..." He purred out softly before slowly unzipping the other's pants and pulling them down a bit. The demon's movements were far more careful than usually... He was trying not to strain himself too much. While keeping eye contact, he began gently trailing his fingers over Lousal's cock, for now just teasing it...

"maybe when you're feeling up to it you could come with me..." Lousal let out a soft moan and pushed his hips forward a bit, wanting more of the demon's touch. "I would offer to let you eat some of the people I kill... But they're usually on drugs and that might make you sick..." he murmured.

Tartaros let out a soft chuckle as he pressed his hand down to Lousal's cock, gently beginning to stroke it through the boxers. "I'd like to come anyway~" He purred out softly as he looked straight into the other's eyes, his movements slowly becoming a bit faster, a bit harsher. The demon kept a slight smirk on his face as he continued. "Enjoying?"

Lousal moaned and tilted his head back. "of course I am..." he murmured, reaching out to run his fingers through the demon's hair. "I'd be enjoying it more if you didn't tease me so much" he smirked slightly "but it's still pretty good"

Tartaros snickered and pushed his hand into the other's boxers, lightly stroking his cock for a short while. "So, what do you want this time?" The demon purred out quietly as he lightly licked his lips. "I think I'm feeling well enough for whatever you want~" It was partially true - besides, he was starting to feel a bit needy himself...

Lousal smiled at him and slowly sat up. "Anything? are you sure about that? I have lots of ideas of fun things I could do with you but I don't know if you'd be up for anything too strenuous" he leaned down to kiss the demon's forehead. "maybe I should just think of something simple for now..."

"I'm sure, as long as you don't make me bleed." There was slight mockery in Tartaros' voice as he lightly grabbed Lousal's shirt with a small smirk forming on his face. "Really, you're being too sweet... How 'bout you drop the act and get to business?" The demon was trying to provoke him at least slightly now... He didn't like Lousal this way. Too sweet.

"alright then" Lousal grinned and pulled away "I'm gonna tie you up then, just don't kill me" he chuckled and went to the closet to search for a couple things. he came back after a minute with a rope and a bag that hid the other things he had found.

Tartaros raised a brow and let out a soft sigh. “I really don't get what's so fun about tying me up...“ He muttered out before tilting his head eyeing the bag a bit suspiciously... But then decided not to say anything. Surprises were good at times... The demon's eyes trailed down to Lousal's cock which was still out of his boxers and pants and lightly licked his lips. He couldn't help but get a bit excited...