My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

"I guess it's just one of my kinks" Lousal murmured, he tied Tartaros' hands behind his back and lightly ran his hands over the demon's chest. "it just makes you look twice as sexy" he grinned and pulled out a blindfold which he tied securely around Tartaros' eyes.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros grunted softly in response to the other before letting out a soft sigh. He didn't struggle at all when he was being tied up - however the blind fold was something that earned a soft hiss. “What's this for?“ He asked quietly as hee triedd out the ropes and tsk'ed. They were tight enough not to let him move even one bit...

Lousal lightly bit Tartaros' shoulder. "its just to make things a little more fun... You did say anything as long as you didn't bleed" he reached down and squeezed the demon's ass roughly. "I fully intend to take you up on that offer" he flipped Tartaros onto his stomach and grabbed some lube from the bedside table.

Tartaros couldn't find the words to refuse. A few moans slipped past his lips as his ass was squeezed and he was suddenly flipped over to his stomach. The demon's ass was still a bit tender from the spanking... And right now, still clothed, which he didn't like at all. He grunted softly as he raised his ass up into the air and let out a small huff. “Hurry up already...“ He grunted out softly.

Lousal yanked the demon's pants down. "so impatient" he murmured. He lightly ran his fingers over the bruised skin before slipping a finger into him. "you're still covered in bruises... It looks so good on you" he grinned and forcefully pushed in a second finger.

Tartaros groaned softly at the light touch on his bruised skin. Damn, he could take another spanking... It was good enough to suffer this afterwards. The demon moaned out softly as the finger was pushed into him, then another one with it. Sure, it hurt, but it was also so good... Maybe he was just a masochist after all.

Lousal smiled at the sound of the demon's moans. He pulled his fingers out and grabbed an egg vibrator. He coated the small thing in lube before pushing it into Tartaros' ass. He switched it on and before the demon could react he roughly slapped the bruised skin.

Tartaros barely held in a small whimper when the fingers were out. God, how glad he was when something else was pushed inside- it vibrated. The demon's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as a loud moan left his mouth. Damn, that felt so good... He pushed his ass up higher as a silent request for more. This was so damn great...

Lousal grinned and slapped his ass again, this time even harder. "does it feel good?" he asked in a low voice, forcing the man's legs apart. He hit again, this time hitting his balls roughly. He loved the way that Tartaros' voice sounded when he moaned, it made him want to do even more to him.

Each time Lousal hit his ass seemed to make the vibrations harder, even if just for the moment. The demon nodded desperately at the question, not even trying to fight back as his legs were forced apart... It seemed to be a good choice. This hit made Tartaros nearly scream out of mixed pleasure and pain, his cock already fully erect. He was panting softly now, sweat slowly starting to roll down his face and body. This really was amazing...

Lousal kept spanking him, his hits were hard and he aimed at the bruises. He tried to cause as much pain as possible. He paused for a moment to turn the vibrator on a higher setting before continuing to spank him.

Tartaros was nearly screaming in pleasure and pain mixed together. His body had begun to tremble as some drool slowly rolled down his chin - he couldn't even keep it in. The demon was craving for something more... He wanted something even better.

Lousal stopped spanking him after a minute. He ran his hand up the demon's back. "hmm... What else can I do with you?" he murmured, just thinking out loud. He flipped Tartaros onto his back and lay him down on the bed, switching the vibrator to it's highest setting. "so many options..." he murmured, running his hands down the demon's chest.

Tartaros could barely breathe properly when the spanking ended. His body was trembling as he tried to catch his breath and let out something close to a whimper when he was flipped to his back. Apparently, Lousal wasn't going to give him any rest.. The demon let out a loud moan when the vibrations inside him suddenly became even harsher... Droll was slowly rolling down from the side of his mouth as he moaned loudly, arching out his back into the other's touch.

Lousal positioned himself against the demon's entrance and roughly thrust into him, pushing the vibrator even deeper. He moaned softly, leaning down and biting Tartaros' skin. He left red marks on his collar bone and down to his chest. He gripped the demon's hips so he could thrust into him harder.

Tartaros seemed helpless like this. He moaned and whimpered, sometimes almost screamed out in pleasure as the other pushed in... The vibrator was pressing against his prostate... He didn't even know such pleasure existed. The demon's eyes were filled with tears though the fabric of the blindfold absorbed all of them. His body was trembling like crazy as he moaned loudly, desperately rocking his hips back against the other's cock, pushing it in a bit deeper...

Lousal gripped Tartaros's cock and slammed into him with a moan. "you look so fucking hot..." he murmured, smiling down at the sight of the demon's body. He kept thrusting into him roughly, pushing the vibrator against his prostate each time. He rubbed his thumb against the tip of Tartaros' member.

Tartaros moaned and screamed in pleasure, his body almost covered in sweat by now. He threw his head back as he convulsed slightly around Lousal's cock, tightening around it for a moment. The demon couldn't hold in the drool that kept on sliding down nor his tears that made the whole blindfold wet.

Lousal thrust into him harder. He moaned and bit the demon's collar bone roughly. He pulled the blindfold off and grinned at Tartaros. "so good that you're crying?" he murmured, running his hands up the man's chest. "mm... You look so helpless..." he pulled out and flipped the demon onto his knees before thrusting back in right away, this time going at a different angle.

Tartaros merely whimpered when the other ceased thrusting. His pupils shrinked as suddenly light appeared again, blinding him momentarily - too sudden for him to actually get accustomed. The demon let out a moan at the question before yelping softly as he was flipped over on his knees. The blond screamed out in pleasure as his prostate was hit on the very first thrust - he wouldn't last much longer at this pace...

Lousal could feel himself getting close. He slammed into the demon and roughly grabbed his cock. He moved his fingers over Tartaros' length and leaned down to bite his shoulder, leaving little red marks all over the skin. He panted softly and moaned before slamming into the man one more time as he came deep inside him.

Tartaros cried out loudly as he came, right before Lousal did. His body fell down on the bed in absolute exhaustion as he breathed heavily, sweat and tears mixing up together. The demon slowly rolled over to look at the other, lightly tugging at the bindings as a lazy smirk appeared on his face. “You always fuck like an animal in heat...“ He muttered out with a light chuckle.

Lousal panted softly and slowly pulled out. "isn't that a good thing?" he said with a grin. He turned the vibrator off and slowly pulled it out before untying the demon and flopping down next to him on the bed. "ah, that was nice and relaxing" he murmured

Tartaros didn't even try to hold in the soft, rather lewd moan as the vibrator was pulled out of his abused ass. The demon chuckled softly as he finally snuggled up to the other and smiled, resting his head on Lousal's chest. “I'm not complaining... But I think you might have to carry me around tomorrow~“ He grinned and lightly lifted his head for a soft kiss. “I'll even let you be a sweet cutie tomorrow... It's nice for a change~“ Tartaros joked lightly as he laughed.

Lousal chuckled and patted Tartaros' ass lightly. "was I too rough with my cute little demon and now I need to be nice?" he teased. He kissed the man's forehead lightly. "I guess I'll have to be more gentle next time so I'm not carrying you everyday"