My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal let out a soft groan as Tartaros pressed down on him. "we do... I'll get you some nice stuff next time I go out" he was getting hard. "I just thought you'd be more interested in having a person to play with... then maybe make them into a meal..." he ran his hands up the demon's waist.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros chuckled as he placed his hands on the other's shoulders while lightly shaking his head. “No, I didn't really like that... Toys are easier to play with~“ The demon grinned as he lightly rolled his hips, making it seem like he was almost desperate to get those damn pants off already... Which he maybe was. “Aren't you quick to get hard?“ The blond grinned widely as he trailed over the mark he left on the other's chest. “Can't say I don't like that...~“

"I can't help it" Lousal smirked at him pushing his hips up. "having you grinding on me and imagining you playing with yourself... it's enough to get anyone hard isn't it?" He slid his hands down to squeeze Tartaros' ass lightly. "it looks like you're the one pampering me right now"

Tartaros snickered quietly and slowly slid his hands down, taking his time with undoing Lousal's pants. “Am I?“ The demon asked with honest curiosity as he yanked down the other's pants and boxers, immediately pressing his ass down. “I can stop if you want to take lead~“ The blond chuckled as he slowly grounded himself down, letting out a soft moan. The skin on his ass was so tender... Every feeling was so sharp like this...

"oh you're definitely pampering me right now" Loussl said with a smirk. "and I'm loving it" he squeezed the demon's ass roughly. "well, that is if you're not too sore" he kissed Tartaros lightly. He was enjoying every second of having the other on top of him like this.

Tartaros rolled his eyes with a light smirk on his face. "Enjoy it while you can~" The demon purred out softly as he slowly slid the cock between his buttcheeks. "Well, going dry doesn't really seem enjoyable right now." The blond grinned as he leaned down. "But you wouldn't wait anyway, right?" He whispered out huskily into the other's ear.

Lousal gripped Tartaros' hips and groaned. "You fucking tease..." he muttered, his voice full of lust "I don't care if you want to take a minute to prepare yourself or not..." He pushed his hips up more. "Just hurry up, I'm not very patient when it comes to this stuff..."

Tartaros snickered quietly as he took three fingers into his mouth, throughoutly covering them with saliva before leaning in a bit closer to Lousal so he could comfortably push two of the fingers in. The demon didn't even try to hide the erotic moans that immediately left his mouth as he slowly stretched himself out, making sure to make the view as sexual as he could.

Lousal tightened his grip on Tartaros' hips, he watched the demon with a lustful gaze. "fuck... You're so sexy..." he murmured. "I could just watch you all day..." he licked his lips, barely holding himself back from just pushing the other down on the bed. He moved his hips up again, rubbing himself against the demon's ass.

Tartaros panted softly as he pushed in the third finger, moaning out Lousal's name several times while stretching himself out. The demon closed his eyes partially as he moaned lewdly, pushing in another finger, all of them in his body right to the knuckles. "Nnnh... I can't wait for something bigger there..." He moaned out softly into Lousal's ear.

Lousal's eyes narrowed and he shoved Tartaros down on the bed, no longer able to hold back. "you fucking tease..." he growled, roughly kissing the demon. He pulled his fingers out and violently thrust into him, digging his nails into Tartaros' skin.

Tartaros let out a soft gasp as he was suddenly pushed down, his fingers were pulled out and the painfully pleasurable feeling appeared again. A loud moan left the demon's mouth as he wrapped his arms around Lousal's neck, his expression filled with pure pleasure. "Aahh, fuck... You really can't hold back, ha?" The demon whispered out as he looked at the other with a wide grin on his face.

Lousal pressed a rough kiss to the demon's neck. "of course I can't hold back when you do that shit..." he moaned against his skin, thrusting in deeper. "I told you, you're too sexy for your own good" he pulled back slightly to get a better look at Tartaros' face.

Tartaros moaned out loudly as he dug his nails deep into Lousal's back. Each thrust brought him immense pleasure.. The demon panted softly in between his pleasured noises while gripping onto the man. "I'll have to teach you to... Aaah... Have some patience..." He managed to say in between moans while his face was already filled with complete pleasure. He was enjoying this for sure...

"why would you? You seem to be enjoying yourself already" Lousal said with a grin. He positioned himself to hit Tartaros' prostate. "Do you really want me to stop?" he watched the demon's face, getting harder inside him from the expression.

“It's no fun when each time you fuck me just like that.“ Tartaros whispered out hotly into Lousal's ear before letting out a particularly lewd moan. He threw his head back, rocking his hips harshly against the other's cock. “Fuck...“ He breathed out softly as he arched out his back. “It feels like you're fucking tearing me apart...“ He managed to say in between moans... So how come he still craved for more?

Lousal dug his nails into Tartaros' hips and thrust harder. "alright, you can try to train me then" he moaned, smirking at the idea. "that might be kind of fun" he kissed the demon's neck and pushed his legs apart more. He could already feel himself getting close to climax.

Tartaros didn't even try to say anything else. All sounds coming from his mouth turned into lewd, loud moans anyway.. The demon dragged his nails down Lousal's back, leaving red marks as he threw his head back with something closer to a scream than a moan. Each thrust made him feel so, so damn filled up... He opened his eyes the slightest bit to gaze at the other as a smirk appeared on his face. He really got used to this quickly...

Lousal moaned at the feeling of Tartaros' nails on his back, he felt like he was completely addicted to the demon. "fuck... I'm already gonna..." he groaned, thrusting harder into the demon. After a couple more thrusts he came with a loud moan, pressing his face into Tartaros' neck as he did.

Tartaros let out a loud moan as he was filled up with hot cum... He came in sync with Lousal, digging his nails deep into the other's back while pleasure washed over his whole body. The demon panted softly as his body slowly relaxed and he rested his head against a pillow, slowly loosening up his arms. "Haa... I swear... I'm not even trying to move today..."

Lousal chuckled and slowly pulled out, panting softly. "I guess I'll just have to bring you anything you want then..." he lay down next to Tartaros and pulled him close. "maybe I should carry you to the bathroom to take a bath later..." he murmured, gently kissing the demon's neck. "you get to be all mine all day"

- - - Updated - - -

Lousal chuckled and slowly pulled out, panting softly. "I guess I'll just have to bring you anything you want then..." he lay down next to Tartaros and pulled him close. "maybe I should carry you to the bathroom to take a bath later..." he murmured, gently kissing the demon's neck. "you get to be all mine all day"

Tartaros closed his eyes as he turned lazily when Lousal pulled him closer. The demon chuckled faintly as he panted, trying to catch his breath. "That'd be nice..." He murmured in response to the other talking about a bath. "As long as you don't fuck me there as well..." The demon teased slightly before cuddling up to the taller male with a tired sigh. "That really sounds good right now..." He muttered out as he opened his eyes and smirked lightly. "Aren't you glad I'm yours~?"

"I don't know if I'd be able to hold myself back" Loussl chuckled, kissing the demon's forehead. "of course I'm glad you're mine, I'll never let anyone else have you..." he closed his eyes and relaxed, holding Tartaros close to his chest.

Tartaros chuckled lightly as he gently reached out and traced a finger over the other's jawline. “Your stamina is awfully big for a human...“ He muttered out softly before resting his head on the other's chest. “Say... Would you want to be immortal?“ He asked with an absolutely serious face as he lifted himself up slightly to look at Lousal.

Lousal opened his eyes to look at the demon, frowning slightly when he noticed how serious he was. "hmm... Immortal?" he reached out and ran his fingers through the demon's hair. "you mean you can turn me into a demon or something?" he smiled at the idea. "I'd like that... As long as I get to stay with you"