My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros chuckled and shook his head lightly. “Nah, you'd stay human~“ He smiled lightly as he leaned into the other's touch. “The process to achieve that isn't the nicest one, but... It'd be worth it.“ The demon said softly as he leaned closer and lightly kissed Lousal. “See, I'm... I'm kindda attached to you by now. My life length fully depends on yours.... Yet yours doesn't on mine.“

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

"so if I were to die you'd die with me?" Lousal smiled and kissed Tartaros' forehead. "alright then, I'll do it. What do I have to do for this to work?" he asked, pulling the demon closer to his chest and nuzzling his hair. "I want you to be mine forever"

Tartaros nodded lightly at the question as he sighed out softly. The demon snuggled up to Lousal while lightly biting down on his lip. “Well...“ He sighed out softly while lifting himself up. “You're going to need a bit of my blood and... You wouldn't happen to have another angel, would you?“ The demon asked with raised eyebrows.

"I don't have another... But I know a guy that has a few..." Lousal buried his face in Tartaros' hair. "unless we're going to need to kill it I could probably just borrow one from him..." he said softly. "why's it going to be painful? Does it just hurt or do you have to rip me open?"

"We need a bit of angel blood." Tartaros murmured out softly as he sighed out. "The best would be to get the blood of an angel and demon mix, but they're too hard to find." He mumbled out with something that looked like a pout. "Well... I won't technically have to rip you open..." The demon trailed off while looking away.

"I can to talk to Thomas about a mix... He has a lot of crazy connections so he might have something" Lousal pulled away to look at Tartaros. "so if you don't technically rip me open, what exactly are you going to do to me?" he gently touched the demon's cheek.

Tartaros nibbled on his lower lip as he kept his gaze away. "Well..." He sighed out before slowly looking up at the other. "I'd have to inject you the blood, and that's a pretty painful process already..." The demon looked away as he sighed out. "Your body will take a ton of time to actually get used to it..."

Lousal caught the demon's chin and made him look up. "I'll be fine, it'll be worth it right?" he smiled reassuringly. "I'll get the blood we need and then you can go ahead and inject as much as you need to. I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't kill me" he pressed a kiss to Tartaros' lips.

Tartaros closed his eyes as he kissed back softly. "That's the problem." He muttered out softly as he looked up at Lousal. "There's no guarantee that you'll live." The demon finally said as he sighed out and gently stroked Lousal's cheek. "Human's body shouldn't hold such pain that this will cause."

Lousal leaned into the demon's touch and frowned. "do you think it's worth the risk?" he asked softly, holding Tartaros' hand to his cheek. "I want to do this so I could live forever with you... But if I'll probably die then maybe I shouldn't..." he sighed and closed his eyes.

Tartaros pursed his lips as he closed his eyes for a few moments and slowly breathed out. “I think it's worth a shot.“ He said softly as he leaned closer and lightly kissed the taller male. “None of those who tried before had me around. If you manage to get the mix and keep it until you're done... The chances of succeeding are almost one hundred percent.“

"alright, I'll do it then" Lousal smiled at the demon "so I just need to find a demon and angel mix? We won't have to kill him right?" he nuzzled into Tartaros' neck. "I'm pretty sure that Thomas either has one of those or could find one... He's kinda a freak like that..."

Tartaros smiled and shook his head. "Nope, we just gotta borrow some blood from him. Male would be better, too." He added up as he gently traced a finger over Lousal's chest - to be specific, the mark on his chest. "I hope you get him soon..." The demon muttered out with a soft sigh.

"I hope so too" Lousal smiled down at him. He watched the demon run his fingers over the mark on his chest. "so... What does that mark even mean? You said it would disappear if you ever left me forever..." he gently played with Tartaros's hair.

Tartaros blinked a few times and let out a light smile. "This mark? Well, I like to say it shows I've chosen you... That you're mine, in other words. No other demon would be able to do much with you. Touching should burn, if I did everything correctly." The demon smirked as he said that.

"so... Is it like being married then?" Lousal joked. He traced the mark lightly with his finger tips. "well... I'm glad it makes me yours..." he looked at the demon. "but don't I get to show that you're mine too? Or is it just a one way kinda thing?"

Tartaros raised a brow at the other's words. "It's like being a partner, in the demon world. It's a forever kind of thing." He said calmly before chuckling at what Lousal said next. He began trailed over each hickey and bitemark the other made. "Don't these show enough?" He asked with a wide grin.

"I guess so... I'll just have to make sure those marks font ever fade" Lousal leaned in and left a dark hickey on the demon's neck. He sighed softly and nuzzled him. "I should probably contact Thomas..." he muttered, slowly sitting up. "do you want me to get you anything while I'm up?"

Tartaros chuckled softly as the other left another hickey on his neck. He watched how Lousal got out of bed and let out a soft sigh. “I feel like eating something sweet... You humans have a ton of various desserts, right?“ He asked with raised eyebrows as he snuggled into the warm bed. “Can you get me something~?“

"sure, I'll bring you some delicious treats" Lousal smiled and grabbed some clean clothes. "I'm just going to take a quick shower before I go out, I'd offer to take you in with me to get you cleaned up but I'd probably just end up fucking you again" he chuckled before heading to the bathroom.

Tartaros rolled his eyes as he'd huffed softly and lightly shifted on the bed. “I'd appreciate if you let me shower later.“ He mumbled out with a pout as he nuzzled at the pillow. “You should change the bed sheets... They're all sticky... And I also want to get rid of this.“ The demon said as he slipped a finger into himself only to pull out it covered in cum.

Lousal sighed and put down his clothes. "alright, I'll give you a bath before I leave" he called out to the demon. He started to fill the tub up and walked back over to the bed. He gently picked Tartaros up and set him down on the floor. "wait here for a minute while I change the sheets" he said as he started to pull all the sticky sheets off the bed.

Tartaros smiled and nodded as he tilted his head to one side innocently. “Thank you~“ He smiled widely before chuckling softly to himself. The demon huffed softly as he was placed on the ground. He held onto the wall with one hand while with the other he rubbed his aching lower back and ass. “Alright, I call for no more sex today.“ He decided with a huff. “I feel like I won't be able to sit after another round...“

Lousal let out a sad little whine as he changed the sheets "what? come on, it's not even lunch time. I can't last that long" he grumbled. "what happened to wanting me to show you all kinds of fun things?" he finished making the bed and scooped Tartaros up in his arms again to take him to the bathroom.

Tartaros rolled his eyes as he huffed softly. “You have some other ‘pets‘, don't you? Gimme some rest... Patience~“ The demon grinned as he pecked the other's lips. The blond let out a few hums while snuggling into Lousal's chest. “If you really can't last... I might give you a blowjob~“ The demon offered with a grin as he wrapped his arms around his neck.