My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal grinned down at him. "I know I could play with some pets... but I'd rather have you, you're so much better" he set Tartaros down in the tub and turned off the water. "do you need help cleaning yourself?" he teased, grabbing the soap for the demon.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros chuckled as he shook his head. "Oh, you're making me blush." He teased with a grin as he laughed. "Maybe later I'll give you one more round.." The demon trailed off as he was set into the water. "If you agree with doing everything I tell you to." The blond grinned as he took the soap from Lousal's hands. "I'll do it myself, you might start getting hard again."

"of course" Lousal smirked as he watched him "after all, I belong to you don't I?" he traced the mark on his chest with his fingers "although I could get hard just from watching you clean yourself off..." he murmured, watching the demon's body.

Tartaros huffed as he looked at Lousal with a small frown. "Really..." He grumbled softly before beginning to wash himself. The demon huffed softly as he began washing the cum out - that was probably the part that took the most time. With his other hand, the blond began washing his hair to finish up quickly.

Lousal sighed softly as he watched the demon. he had to look away while Tartaros cleaned the cum out to stop himself from getting hard again. He leaned on the edge of the tub and waited for the demon to finish. "so... If I'm immortal that means that you'll be immortal too, right?"

Tartaros blinked a few times and chuckled. "We demons are immortal from the beginning. We never die from old age, just wounds or poisoning and so on." The demon explained with a grin as he ran his hands over his hair, washing the shampoo out. "Are you getting doubts?"

"of course not, I'm just trying to make conversation so I don't pounce on you again" Lousal looked over at him and smirked. "and you're positive that you won't get sick of me after a couple years?" he tried to keep the genuine concern out of his voice, he actually was worried about that but he didn't want to tell the demon.

Tartaros blinked and tilted his head to one side. "Demons stay with their partners for ages, literally. I think I'll manage~" The demon said with a grin as he chuckled. "Of course, don't expect me to follow you around everywhere. I'm gonna leave sometimes, and I hope you won't kill an angel each time I do so..."

"just leave me a note or something when you leave so I don't have to worry" Lousal grumbled "or there won't be any angels left after a couple of years" he laughed and caught the demon's chin, pulling his face closer. "well, I'm sure if I killed a couple more there wouldn't be any way to get me out of there... so it might be best if you just let me know when you leave"

Tartaros rolled his eyes and sighed. “Yeah, sure, whatever makes you happy...“ He mumbled out with a faked pout. “Are you scared I'll go and cheat on you?“ The demon asked as his chin was lifted. “You know I'd never do it on purpose~“ He smirked while lightly cupping Lousal's cheeks. “But then again, who would trust a demon, right?“

Lousal gave the demon a wry smile. "I just find it hard to believe that anyone would have the patience to put up with me for very long" he muttered. He leaned in and gently kissed Tartaros. "I think if I'm stupid enough to fall in love with a demon then I'm stupid enough to trust one"

Tartaros laughed softly as he shook his head and simply kissed back. “Stupid? You're very smart to fall in love with a demon who loves you back~“ The blond grinned as he pushed his own hair back. “I'm glad you trust me but don't try this with other demons.“ The male warned before stretching. “Anyway, could you pass me a towel? I think I'm done~“

"I'm not that stupid" Lousal chuckled and grabbed a towel for the demon. He offered Tartaros a hand out of the tub. "I don't even trust humans, why would I just trust any demon that I met?" he watched the demon with a slight smile. "I only trust you Tartaros..."

Tartaros chuckled softly as he shook his head. “Really? I was staring to think you were~“ He grinned widely while grabbing the other's hand and getting out of the bath. While drying himself off, the demon sat down on the edge of the tub and listened to Lousal talk. “Oh please, we haven't known each other for so long...“

"I never said we've known each other for very long, I just said I trust you" Lousal pulled the plug to let the tub drain. "And I just so happen to have a hard time trusting anyone so you happen to be the only person I trust" he grinned at the demon "you should be proud of yourself"

Tartaros blinked and laughed softly before shaking his head. "Oh, sure, what a great idea to trust a demon who was originally bought as a sex slave." He mocked the other while drying himself off, then wrapping the towel around himself. "What makes you trust me anyway? I wouldn't even trust myself."

Lousal rolled his eyes. "of course you'd bring that up..." he grumbled "you came for me after I killed that angel, you really didn't need to and it would have been so much easier for you to just leave me there. Also you took me to the demon world thing and wouldn't eat me even when I was offering myself to you. you've had countless opportunities to just murder me but you've never done so... I think that means I can trust you at least a little bit"

Tartaros blinked a few times as he listened to the other talk before smiling softly. "Well, I guess that's true~" He chuckled softly as he stood on his tip-toes to lightly peck the other's lips. "Guess I've gotta keep my reputation now, hn?" The demon joked with a light laugh as he smiled and lightly wrapped his arms around the other's neck. "Can you carry me to bed now? My ass hurts." The blond simply brushed off what was said before. He didn't really like talking about stuff like that...

"Alright, was I too rough with you?" Lousal chuckled, scooping the demon up into his arms. "come on baby, let's get you back to bed" he carried Tartaros to the bed and gently set him down. "well, I'm going to go take a shower myself..." he said, slowly pulling away

Tartaros mumbled softly in irritation as he was picked up. "Of course you were too rough." He mumbled, though he knew he loved it. The demon didn't even think one could love pain this much... He sighed out softly and decided to just snuggle into the other as he was carried off to the bed. "Hnn, hurry up then~" The demon smirked as he stretched out on the bed and rolled over to his stomach. "I want you immortal as soon as possible."

"Alright, I'll be back soon" Lousal leaned down and kissed him one more time. "see you later" he went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before gathering his things and leaving. He was gone for a few hours, but around six that evening he came back with a couple bags.

Tartaros spent most of his time digging through Lousal's closets, picking out things that seemed most interesting. Those included a barbed dildo, furry handcuffs and a whip. The demon licked his lips just at the thought of how good it would feel... When Lousal came back, he was sitting on the bed, a pile of sex toys and tools next to him. “I did some digging.“ He said simply as he smiled.

Lousal's eyes widened when he saw the pile of toys next to the demon. "wow, you really did go digging..." he said, walking over to sit next to him. "I brought you some sweets" he held up the bags. "I didn't know exactly what you'd like so I bought a bunch"

Tartaros' eyes seemed to sparkle as he reached for the bags. “Ahh, gimme!“ He grinned widely as he stood up. The demon winced softly at the pain before mumbling softly and pressing his palm to his ass until the pain was gone. “Ahh, this feels much better~“ He hummed in delight as he snatched the bags and grinned. The demon was wearing one of Lousal's shirts that reached his mid-thighs. “This looks good~“ The blond decided as he grabbed out some chocolate.

Lousal's eyes wandered over Tartaros' body. "mm... I hope you like all of it..." he lightly touched the demon's cheek. "I talked to Thomas about the half breed, he said he can get one in a few days..." he smiled and trailed his hand down Tartaros' chest. "have I done well today?" he murmured.