My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Tartaros smiled as he took a bite and hummed. “Mm, this is good~“ He grinned eating more of it. The demon raised a brow at the other's touch before letting out a sigh. The blond put the rest of the chocolate aside as he wrapped his arms around the other's neck before smashing their lips together. One of his hands slowly trailed down as he smirked. He could do one round...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Lousal pulled him close, kissing the demon passionately. He pulled away for a moment and licked his lips. "mm... you taste like chocolate..." he said with a smirk. His hands moved down Tartaros' back. "are you still too sore?"

Tartaros chuckled softly at the other's comment. “Wanna taste more~?“ He chuckled as he grabbed Lousal's hand and placed it on his ass. “I got bored of feeling that annoying ache. You can give it to me again, maybe this time it'll be better~“ The demon grinned as he ground his ass into the hand.

Lousal grinned and squeezed the demon's ass roughly. "want me to use some of those toys?" he asked, his gaze drifting to the pile that Tartaros had dug up. "or are you craving my cock too much to wait for it?" he teased, leaning down to kiss the man's neck.

Tartaros smirked widely as he leaned his head backwards in pleasure. “Mm... I want to try some of those toys...“ He muttered out softly as he pushed his body against the other's, lightly grounding into his cock. “Oh, and... You can't fuck me until I say so~“ The demon smirked widely as he tangled one hand into his hair. “Time for you to learn patience~“

Lousal frowned at Tartaros' words. He tried to give the demon his best sad puppy dog eyes. "what? Did I do something wrong?" he whined. "I've been so nice today..." he pouted, giving Tartaros' ass another squeeze. "don't you want me?"

Tartaros grunted softly as he looked away with a huff. “Don't look at me like that...“ He mumbled out softly as he sighed and gasped out softly at the squeeze. “Shut up...“ The demon muttered out softly as he looked up at the other. “I just want to try something new...“ He mumbled, feeling somewhat guilty because of how the tall male was looking.

Lousal chuckled softly and kissed Tartaros' forehead. "I'm just kidding, I'll wait if that's what you want..." he murmured, slipping his hand up under the shirt to feel the demon's bare skin. "although I won't enjoy learning patience like this..." he grumbled.

Tartaros grinned and pressed a light kiss to the other's lips. “But that's the only way you'll actually learn~“ The demon winked as he smiled and pulled back. “Well, for the start I'm just gonna stretch myself out while you don't pounce on me~“ He grinned widely as he stripped off his shirt and grabbed the lube, now fully naked.

Lousal shuddered at the sight, he gripped the sheets to keep himself from attacking the demon. "fuck... Tartaros, this is so impossible..." he groaned. He was already getting hard from the sight. He smirked slightly. "Maybe you're going to have to tie me up this time..."

Tartaros grinned and bared his fangs slightly. “Now now, if you try to do anything funny, I'll bite~“ He promised as he sat down on the bed and covered four fingers in lube. The demon smirked as he changed his position so Lousal would have a great view of what was happening before inserting two of the fingers, making sure to moan out lewdly as well.

Lousal whined at the sight of the demon. He really had almost no self control and this was almost unbearable. "Tartaros... Fuck... Can I at least touch myself or do I just have to watch?" he moaned, squirming with the urge to pounce.

“Mnaa... You can't touch yourself either...“ Tartaros moaned out in response as he pushed in another one, moving the fingers around to stretch himself out. “If you behave nicely through this, I'll let you do whatever you want with me... You can use- Aah~!!! Anything you want...“ The demon moaned out as he pushed in another finger.

"f-fine, you fucking tease" Lousal growled, he bit down on his lip and just watched the demon. He felt like he was going to go crazy from being unable to touch Tartaros. The longer he watched the harder he bit down, after just a minute he drew blood from the effort it took not to attack.

Tartaros moaned loudly, taking his sweet time with preparing himself. “Ahh, fuck, this feels so good...“ He breathed the words out hotly while gently massaging his prostate. The demon was moaning louder and louder as time passed, pushing his fingers in deeper so he could enjoy it fully. Just a bit more and he would be done...

Lousal was already rock hard, he squirmed and held even tighter to the sheets. "Tartaros, please how am I just supposed to watch you like this?" he moaned. His eyes never left the demon's body as he spoke. "I want to touch you so badly..."

Tartaros chuckled softly as he slowly pulled his fingers out, only leaving two in which with he gently stretched out his hole to show off the insides. “I just got another idea... After it, I really will be all yours~“ The demon promised with a smirk as he got up and walked to Lousal. “The rule is that you can't touch me or do anything with your hips.“ He grinned while unzipping the other's pants and gently mouthing his cock through boxers.

"You-" Lousal started to say something but was cut off by a low moan as he felt the demon's mouth on his length. He tilted his head back and forced his hips not to move. He wanted to touch Tartaros so badly but he couldn't let himself fail the challenge.

Tartaros grinned widely as. he pulled down his boxers and slowly began licking the sides, sometimes nibbling slightly only to generously lick the area later on. He was taking his time with actually getting to the main part - nibbling, licking, sucking - anything but not actually with even the tip in his mouth. For a while the demon settledd down and gently suckled on the other's balls... He was going to make him beg.

Lousal clenched his jaw as he watched the demon helplessly. "Tartaros please I can't do this..." he whined, trembling with effort. He wanted to touch the other so badly and the teasing was only making it more unbearable.

Tartaros snickered and slowly trailed his wet tongue over the other's whole shaft. “Ask nicely~“ He purred out, though he knew he'd regret this later. The demon continued his teasing for a while before gently sliding his tongue over the slit. “Tell me what you want me to do so badly that you're shaking~“

Lousal moaned at the feeling. He stared down at Tartaros with eyes full of lust. "Please, I want to touch you... I want to fuck you and hear you moan and feel your body, please let me Tartaros." he panted softly, tightening his grip on the sheets.

Tartaros chuckled and pulled back after planting one last kiss on his tip. “Alright, I think you did pretty well~“ He grinned as he looked at Lousal with darkened eyes before leaning in close and pressing their lips together into a messy kiss. The demon fully gave into Lousal, waiting for him to do whatever he wanted now.

Lousal immediately grabbed the demon's hair, roughly kissing him for a moment before slamming him down on the bed. "I'm never doing that again" he growled. Without waiting another moment he positioned himself and thrust into him with a low moan. His lips the demon's neck and he set to work sucking and biting the skin.

“That just proves you need more...“ Tartaros hissed out pleasurably as he dug his nails into the other's shoulders. “Fuck...“ He moaned out loudly as his body convulsed around his cock. The demon panted softly, gripping tightly onto his shoulders as he moaned out lewdly. This felt so damn good... It was worthy making Lousal wait.