My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal ran his hands over the demon's thighs. He started to roughly thrust into him, moaning loudly. "I don't need that, I definitely don't need that" he panted against Tartaros' neck. "I just need to be able to fuck you..." he flipped the demon onto his stomach so he could thrust in deeper.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros didn't even bother to argue anymore. He just moaned lewdly at the amazing feeling, breath pushing out of his lungs. The demon panted for air as he gasped out when he was flipped over before nearly screaming out in pleasure. Fuck, that felt great... The blond moaned loudly as he moved his hips in time with the other's thrusts, crying out in pleasure several times.

Lousal pressed his face into the demon's shoulder, thrusting as hard as he could into the other's body. He moaned Tartaros' name again and again, his lips moving up to suck on the other's neck as he slammed into him. His hands moved to grip the demon's length, roughly stroking it in time with his thrusts.

Tartaros cried out in pleasure washing over him as his body began shaking. The force he was using was huge... The demon threw his head back as he felt his length being stroked while holding tightly onto the bed sheets. He couldn't even say anything by now... This was too much even for him. He was slightly afraid of what would happen when Lousal was immortal...

Lousal could already feel himself getting close. One hand moved up Tartaros' body and into the demon's mouth. The man continued to slam into the other's body, panting and moaning against his skin. He was completely lost in the pleasure of the demon's body.

Tartaros let out a wanton moan as he dug his nails into Lousal's shoulders. Thanks to the fingers in his mouth, he could barely breathe... His body convulsed in absolute pleasure as he came, a loud moan tearing from his throat. The demon soon fell limp, slightly tired from what just happened... His red eyes were still clouded by lust as he moaned out breathly.

Lousal slammed into the demon one final time before he climaxed with a loud moan. He slowly pulled out and collapsed next to Tartaros, panting softly. "do you still want to keep trying to make me patient?" he asked with a tired smirk. "I'll probably end up doing that every time you make me wait"

Tartaros breathed out heavily as he panted, trying to catch his breath. “I'm definitely doing this more often...“ He breathed out hotly as he put a hand on the other's chest. “It's so damn worth it...“ The demon said with a smirk on his face. The blond rolled on top of Lousal and chuckled. “In fact... I could go for another one like this~“ He purred out hotly.

Lousal smirked at the other's words. "could you? what happened to being sore?" his hands moved up to grip the demon's hips. "Does it feel too good for you to just stop now?" he asked lightly, his hands tracing Tartaros' skin up to his chest. "I wouldn't mind going another round at all..."

“It feels so damn good, I don't want to stop...“ Tartaros agreed as he kissed Lousal. “I didn't dig up that ton of things for nothing, you know.“ The demon chuckled as he began grinding into the other's cock. “So why don't you use some of them? I don't even care about the sore...“ He breathed out hotly against the other's neck before kissing his ear. “Fuck me so hard I can't even move.“

Lousal pushed the other down roughly. "if you say it like that I really will..." he warned, his lips finding the demon's neck and nipping at the skin. He pushed Tartaros' legs apart and grinned. "you're too amazing..." he grabbed the fuzzy handcuffs from the pile and cuffed the other's hands together. "I'm going to go all out on you again."

Tartaros moaned out lazily as he was pushed down and let the other cuff his hands together. “Do I look like I don't want that?“ The demon asked with a smirk as he spread his legs apart. The blond licked his lips seductively before lightly raising his hips. “I want you to make me cum enough times I won't be able to move anymore...“ He whispered hotly before grinning widely.

"you're going to regret saying that..." Lousal growled. He flipped the other onto his stomach and pulled the demon's ass up. He gave the exposed skin a rough slap before blindfolding Tartaros. The man grabbed the barbed dildo from the pile and shoved it into the other without any warning.

Tartaros gasped and moaned out loudly in pleasure when his ass was slapped. Oh, he missed this feeling already... Healing it wasn't such a good idea after all. When the dildo was suddenly pushed in, the demon cried out wantonly in pure pleasure. This felt so good... “Why would I ever regret this?“ He asked hotly, panting softly.

"I'm going to make you lose your mind..." Lousal said lowly. He pushed a finger into the demon along with the dildo, stretching him out even more. He forced another finger into Tartaros' body before pulling both of the fingers out. He grabbed a small egg vibrator and coated it in lube before pushing it into the demon.

Tartaros winced softly and let out a loud moan at the fingers pushed into his body. “I don't even care...“ He breathed the words out before throwing his head back with a loud cry. The demon's body had begun shivering, trembling with pleasure as he pushed his hips against the other. “I want those two things to stay... Even when you fuck me...“ The blond pleaded as he turned his head to the side, unable to see anything.

Lousal smirked at the request. "you think you can handle all of that?" he teased lightly, switching the vibrator onto the highest setting. "alright, if that's what you want" he picked up a short whip, careful not to make a noise so Tartaros wouldn't be able to tell. He suddenly brought the whip down on the demon's ass with ass his strength.

Tartaros moaned wantonly at the vibrations, his cock rock hard by now. The demon nodded slightly at the questions. He wanted to push himself slightly... His back arched out at the sudden hit with the whip and he cried out loudly, pushing his ass up higher as if he was asking for more. He may regret this later, but right now this was an amazing idea...

"Are you really enjoying this?" Lousal chuckled, bringing the whip down again. He hit the demon with the whip a couple more times before setting it down. He hummed softly to himself as he dug out a pair of vibrating nipple clamps and roughly snapped them into place on Tartaros's chest, leaving them turned off for the time being.

Tartaros moaned loudly in response, desperately nodding his head. The demon didn't know how in the world something like this could ever feel so good... He panted softly before gasping out at the cold clamps on his nipples. Tartaros shifted slightly while spreading his legs slightly, the vibrations coming from inside of him slowly, very slowly bringing him closer to climax.

Lousal ran his fingers over the red marks forming on the demon's ass from the whip. "I remember when you were a virgin... you couldn't even handle me fucking you normally... and look at you now..." he smirked and turned the nipple clamps on.

Tartaros let out words that sounded like ‘shut up‘ and ‘do it already‘, but they were overpowered by his moans. The demon had drool sliding down from the side of his mouth, barely able to keep his body from falling down onto the bed. He moaned and cried in pleasure, arching out his back more when the clamps were turned on. He was feeling pleasure everywhere, every single inch of his body.

Lousal grinned and flipped the demon onto his back. He turned the vibrator's onto the highest settings and ran his hands down Tartaros' body. "cum for me..." he ordered, gripping the demon's cock and roughly stroking it. "then I'll give your 'reward'"

Tartaros moaned and whimpered in pleasure as he arched his back out. The demon threw his head back as he pushed his hips into Lousal's hand. He couldn't make out any words anymore. The blond soon came into the other's hand, panting softly while moaning out. The vibrations were making him hard again quickly...

Lousal smirked as watched the demon. He turned the vibrators down to the lowest settings and picked up the whip again. "you're so beautiful like this..." he murmured, suddenly bringing the whip down on Tartaros' thighs. He just barely missed the demon's cock.