My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal sped up his thrusts, each time hitting against the demon's prostate. He roughly slapped Tartaros' ass again, hard enough to make a fresh bruise start to form. He could already feel himself getting close to climax. He just wanted to keep hurting the demon.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros was fully hard again, painfully close even now. He moaned loudly with each thrust, crying out at the rough slap. He couldn't walk later, he knew that. Probably not even sit or stand easily... The demon felt some blood flowing from the torn hole as well as cum pushed out by the other's cock. He was so damn full...

Lousal leaned down, roughly leaving a trail of bite marks down Tartaros' spine. He slammed into him a couple more times before climaxing with a loud moan. He slowly thrust into him a couple more times before pulling out.

Tartaros cried out loudly when he felt the other cum - the feeling was enough for him to finish as well. The demon panted softly as he fell down, now really close to passing out. He breathed heavily, his body covered with bites, sweat and somewhere blood. His cheeks were wet with tears, some still slowly rolled down.

Lousal sighed and laid down next to the demon. He gently took the handcuffs off and pulled Tartaros into his arms. "mm... you're so beautiful..." he closed his eyes and nuzzled him gently. "let's get some sleep, I'm sure you're all worn out..."

Tartaros whimpered softly when he was moved from his place and slowly, weakly snuggled into Lousal. He fell asleep almost instantly, lightly clinching onto Lousal in his sleep. Never before had he looked so weak and used up... Like all of his energy was drained. The demon slept through all night...

Lousal smiled and soon fell asleep too. He slept all night, holding the demon gently. He woke up fairly early in the morning and sat up. His gaze drifted down to Tartaros' face and he smiled gently, it was kind of strange how much he actually cared about the other.

Tartaros didn't wake up for a long time after Lousal did. He slept like a baby. The demon woke up from a sudden pain in his lower back when he shifted, wincing softly as his eyes shot open. The blond let out a soft breath as he gripped onto his ass, gently rubbing it to soothe the pain. He shot a light glare at the other as he burried his face into a pillow. It hurt...

Lousal had already gotten up and showered. He was sitting in bed reading while he waited for Tartaros to wake up. He glanced over at the demon when he heard him moving. "are you sore?" Lousal smirked slightly. "you can't blame me, you did ask me to do all that" he reached over and lightly patted Tartaros' head.

Tartaros pushed the other's hand away slightly as he sniffled softly. “Don't...“ He muttered out with an extremely hoarse voice. The demon coughed slightly to get rid of some of it before sighing softly. “No sex for a week.“ He muttered out quietly before curling up into a ball, sniffling softly in pain.

Lousal's eyes widened when he heard the demon sniffling. He quickly put his book down and lay down next to Tartaros, pulling him into a gentle hug. "hey... Does it really hurt that much? You seemed to be enjoying it so..." he trailed off, worried that he had gone too far.

Tartaros let out a soft whimper as his body was moved when Lousal pulled him into a hug. “How do you expect it not to hurt?..“ The demon almost whispered out as he closed his eyes tightly, hugging himself. He seemed hurt - a human probably wouldn't have even lasted so long. Truth was, there was fear slowly appearing inside of him.

"I knew it would hurt... I just didn't think it would be this bad" Lousal huffed, nuzzling Tartaros' hair. "Can't you just heal yourself? you seemed to be fine healing me..." He gently rubbed the demon's back, trying to sooth him. "this is why it's a bad idea to provoke me"

“Too tired. Might pass out.“ Tartaros mumbled as he hid his face away. “Why didn't you stop yesterday?.. You didn't even ask if I could take that last round...“ The demon almost whispered out as he stayed completely still so he wouldn't hurt himself more. “I just want to rest now...“ He muttered out quietly while looking away. Each touch made him shiver... In fear.

"sorry... I get carried away sometimes..." Lousal frowned and ran a hand through the demon's hair. "I'll be more careful next time, I promise..." he watched Tartaros with genuine concern. "is there anything I can get for you?"

“Then learn to stop.“ Tartaros said a bit coldly as he opened his eyes, slowly filling with pained tears. He exhaled shakily as he looked away from the other, lightly gripping the sheets. “I'm hungry.“ He finally muttered out quietly, still looking away. “I can't even sit up. It hurts.“ The demon said quietly, unable to even talk louder.

"okay... I'll work on that" Lousal sighed and sat up. "I'm really sorry Tartaros, I thought you would be okay... what do you want to eat?" he asked, getting out of bed. "I'll make you anything you want, or find you anyone you want..."

“I don't care what it is. I don't want a living creature now, that's all.“ Tartaros said plainly as he closed his eyes again. “Then I'll need a bath.“ The demon muttered out quietly as he tried to shift into a more comfortable position, yet only got more pain. “Fuck...“ He hissed out softly in pain as he tried to somehow lay down on his stomach.

"Alright, I'll be right back" Lousal sighed and went down to the kitchen. He made some toast and eggs and came back to the demon. He sat down next to Tartaros and held out the plate. "here you go, is this okay?"

Tartaros managed to get on his stomach while Lousal was gone. He panted softly before reaching down to gently pull his balls from under his body. They felt swollen and nasty... The blond grumbled softly when he got the food and quietly began eating. He was trying not to move himself at all...

Lousal watched him eat with a worried frown. He finally looked away with a sigh. "after you've finished eating I'll take you to the bath and you can relax in the warm water while I change the sheets..." he looked around at all the sex toys that were still scattered around. "I'll put all this crap away too..."

Tartaros mumbled softly as he looked up at the other and huffed quietly. “Thanks.“ He muttered out quietly before continuing to eat. The demon was moving carefully, hoping not to hurt himself more. He finished soon and slowly pushed the plate aside, hiding his face into his hands. Everything hurt...

"alright, come here..." Lousal very carefully lifted the demon up in his arms. "lets go get you in the bath" he gently carried him to the bathroom. He slowly set him down in the tub and started to fill it with lukewarm water. The whole time he watched Tartaros' face foe any sign that it was too much.

Tartaros hid his face into Lousal's chest as he was carried. It didn't feel that bad, but it would be better if he could simply lay and do nothing. The demon breathed out softly as he was laid down into the tub. The demon winced the slightest bit before slowly shifting so it wouldn't hurt. The blond sighed out softly as he closed his eyes and reached out to lightly take Lousal's hand. “I want you to be with him all day.“

Lousal squeezed his hand and smiled gently. "of course, I'll be here all day" he turned off the water and pulled away. "I'm going to go clean up the bedroom..." he leaned down and kissed the demon's forehead before going into the bedroom to change the bed sheets and clean up the toys.