My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal nodded. "alright, just yell if you need anything." He went down to the kitchen and started to cook some mac and cheese. His mind went back to Tartaros. Lousal knew that he was bad with self control, but he didn't know how he would improve that. He could only hope that the demon had some ideas.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros sighed softly as he rolled over to his stomach, staring at the wall with slightly sad and scared eyes. He actually wanted to go home... But if he left Lousal, he wouldn't take it long. Demons could die if they were without their life-time partner... And Lousal happened to be his. The blond closed his eyes, resting his head on his arms as he waited quietly.

Lousal came back up to the bedroom after just a few minutes. He had a big bowl of warm mac and cheese and a fork. He sat down next to the demon and smiled. "Hey there, I brought you some food." he said gently. He wanted to make Tartaros as happy as possible to make up for being so rough.

Tartaros mumbled softly as he raised his head, seemingly a bit sleepy as he sighed out softly. "Thanks..." He mumbled out and took the bowl to himself, staying on his stomach seeing that was the position it hurt least. The demon grabbed the fork and began eating, closing his eyes with a content sigh. "It's good..."

Lousal watched him with a smile. He could tell that the demon was in pain, but he had no idea how scared Tartaros really was. "is there anything else you want? Water or anything?" he asked, gently running his fingers through the demon's hair in a comforting manner.

Tartaros flinched visibly at Lousal's touch, his body tensing a bit. He shook his head at the question and just continued eating quietly, however he didn't seem to be relaxing yet. The demon didn't know if Lousal would really keep himself from hurting him further. What if he couldn't? Maybe Tartaros would end up as a sex object after all. Maybe Lousal would get bored of taking care of him.

Lousal frowned and quickly pulled his hand away from the demon. "are you okay?" he asked, clearly worried. "are you still scared of me?" the idea that he had done that much damage to Tartaros made his chest tighten. "I'm sorry... I won't touch you anymore..."

Tartaros let out a slightly hitched sigh and hid his face into the pillow while shaking his head. If he didn't try, not much would change, right? But... How exactly was he supposed to stop being that damn afraid? He was a demon. People were supposed to be afraid of him, not the other way around. The blond trembled lightly as he pushed away the emptied bowl and lightly bit down on his lip. What was he supposed to say?

Lousal stared at the bowl for a moment before picking it up. "at this point I wouldn't blame you if you decided to just leave me..." he said bitterly. He walked to the door and glanced back at Tartaros. "I'll be downstairs, call me if you need anything..." his voice was cold, he wasn't angry at the demon but he was angry at himself for what he had done.

Tartaros was gathering all of his strength to ask the other to stay, but in the end he wasn't able to. The demon realized his cheeks were getting wet from his tears and his body had begun to tremble again. What was he supposed to do? He nuzzled his face lightly into the pillow and let out a sad sigh. Just how did he manage to end up this way? A demon, falling for a human. A demon scared of the human. A demon with no power left.

Lousal had hoped that Tartaros would say something to stop him. But it seemed like the demon really did want nothing to do with him. He went down to the kitchen and found a bottle of beer. The man sat down on the couch and started to drink. He wondered if the demon was going to leave as soon as he felt better.

Tartaros hid his face farther into the pillow before drawing a long, shaky sigh in an attempt of calming himself down. Why did everything hurt so bad? Slowly, the demon managed to get his wings out and somehow raised himself up. He didn't want to stay in one place and walking hurt. The blond began flying towards the window with a small frown. He didn't want to leave, but he didn't want to stay either.

Lousal buried his face in his hands. He didn't know what to do anymore. He didn't want the demon to leave but he had seemed so scared of him that maybe it was for the best. He slowly stood up and put down his beer. He walked upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door, maybe there was some way to figure this out...

Tartaros flinched a bit at the sudden knock on the door. This was it; this was his best time to escape if he chose to do so. However, he realized he couldn't. The demon slowly flew to the door- maybe floated would be the right word. The blond opened the door a bit hesitantly, looking down at the floor as he did. He wasn't wearing any clothes and honestly, that made him scared. Would Lousal break his word already?

Lousal frowned when he saw how nervous Tartaros seemed to be. He quickly slipped his jacket off and held it out for the demon. "Here... I'll grab you some clothes... and can we talk? I want to figure this out..." He felt kind of pathetic for being so nervous about just talking things over.

Tartaros took the jacket quietly, slowly slipping it on while clenching his teeth so no sound would slip past his swollen lips. The demon only nodded a bit at the question as he zipped up the jacket, sighing out softly in relief as it was big enough to cover his body almost to the knees. He slowly floated out of the room, still looking down at the ground with nervousness and uncertainty written all over his face.

"Tartaros..." Lousal grabbed some loose fitting pants and hurried after the demon. "wait, are you willing to talk to me or...?" his words caught in his throat. He almost felt like he was going to cry. Lousal felt honestly terrified that he had hurt the other too much, that he wouldn't be able to fix this.

Tartaros stopped, lightly moving his wings so he wouldn't fall. The demon slowly brought his arms around himself before glancing up at Lousal in fear. "I'll listen..." He murmured out quietly before looking away again. The blond timidly reached for the pants, gently tugging at them as if silently asking if he ciuld take them.

Lousal easily let him take the pants. "I really am so sorry... I don't want to hurt you and I promise that I can learn to control myself... I love you Tartaros, I really do, a-and-" he took a deep breath, trying to fight back tears. "and if you really hate me so much that you can't bear to stay here anymore then I won't stop you... but please... I need you..."

Tartaros gulped down a bit nervously when he was allowed to take the pants and quickly slipped them on before looking away again. At least now it was warmer... The demon let out a slightly shaky breath when the other began talking, but... When Lousal finished, the blond wasn't too sure what to say himself. Instead of saying anything, he somewhat timidly floated closer to the taller male and tightly wrapped his arms around his neck. "I can't leave. I'd die without you." Tartaros reminded the other with a slightly shaky voice as he burried his face into the other's shoulder.

Lousal hesitated for a moment before gently wrapping his arms around the demon's waist. "then please trust me... Please believe that I love you" he leaned down to kiss Tartaros' neck. "and if you can't believe me then just tie me up and make it so I'll never hurt you again"

Tartaros shivered slightly at the kiss to his neck, as well as the strong arms wrapped around his waist. This was the person that hurt him, so... Why did he feel safe like this? The demon hid his face further into Lousal's shoulder as he slowly retracted his wings, now only kept still by the other's arms and his own around his neck. He didn't answer at all - right now the answer wasn't clear to him.

Lousal moved his arms a bit so he could better support the demon's weight. "please tell me what you want..." he gently kissed up his neck. "I hate seeing you like this..." He carried Tartaros to the living room and sat down on the couch, cradling him in his arms.

Tartaros let out a slightly quivering breath at the request, his body trembling the slightest bit. He only tightened his arms around Lousal's neck, lightly biting his lip before parting his lips, thinking of what to say. In the end, he couldn't even think of a simple answer for the damn question. It hurt even to sit...

Lousal went quiet. He carefully adjusted Tartaros' body so his weight wasn't on the places that were sore. "do you really hate me that much?" he asked quietly. "you can't ever talk to me?" he looked away. "are you only staying with me so you don't die? Is that it?"