My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

"it'll feel gross if you leave it in there" Lousal said with a smirk. "So are you going to give me a reason to trust you enough to at least let your arms be free?" he leaned closer to him. "I'll be keeping your legs tied up so you can't do too much... But if you're ask nicely I might let you use your hands"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros tsk'ed and looked away - he was far from starting to humiliate himself by asking for even the smallest thing from this human. "No." He said simply, seemingly calmly though hatred shone in his bright red eyes as he hissed softly. Getting away was still possible... If he managed to get these nasty bindings off... But that was hard - no, that was impossible.

Lousal rolled his eyes "alright then, I guess I'll have to keep bathing you, and feeding you" he finished washing Tartaros and lifted him out of the tub. He dried the demon off and picked him up again. "dinner time" his voice was bright and cheerful.

Tartaros blinked a few times at the sudden change of the man's voice. Humans were weird... He stayed silent, his damp hair sticking out in every direction - even as a demon, he hated that a lot. His red eyes slowly closed as he sighed... And found hismelf enjoying the feeling of Lousal's warm body against his bare skin. Was he becoming a freak or something?

Lousal set the demon down on a chair in the kitchen. He smoothed out his hair and smiled. "Such a cutie..." he murmured, planting a kiss on his forehead. He turned to the fridge and opened it. "What to eat..." he hummed to himself as he looked through the food. He pulled out some leftover soup and warmed it up. He put the soup in two bowls and, with his back turned to Tartaros, put a bit of a liquid from a small bottle into Tartaros' bowl. It was a drug that increased the sensitivity in a human, he wasn't sure if it would even work on the demon.

Tartaros let out a warnin growl to the other when he dared to touch his hair and even kiss his forehead. The demon hissed softly at the human as he scowled and looked around as little as he could. Seemed expencive no matter what... The blond sighed softly as he closed his eyes- and his nose twitched at the smell of food. Hot food. Soup? Was that how humans called it? He'd seen it being given to other prisoners - just that it used to be cold... His mouth watered as he thought about having something in his mouth, something edible once again... Human food wasn't half bad, actually. Maybe even better than demon food... Here there were different tastes, while demons ate something here would be similar to the taste of sand.

Lousal walked back over to Tartaros, he sat down on a chair next to him and filled a spoon with soup. "Open up" he said, holding the spoon up to the demon's lips. He watched him with a smirk.

Tartaros was about to growl again, but the food seemed far too tempting. He merely opened his mouth and took the soup in, closing his eyes as he swallowed the hot food. So delicious... The blond licked his lips slightly as he looked at the other without saying a word, yet waiting for another spoon.

Lousal held out another spoonful of soup. "do you like it?" he asked with a wide smile. He wiped Tartaros' lips with a napkin and continued to feed him bite by bite.

Tartaros let out a small grunt which was meant to be a 'yes'. The demon greedily ate the soup, feeling how warmth spreaded over his body... How nice! Unconsciously, his red eyes softened slightly, hatred slowly disappearing as well... He wasn't always this rude and nasty, after all.

Lousal finished feeding him and turned to his own bowl. He started to eat, watching the demon out of the corner of his eye. "Let me know if you want more" he smiled brightly.

Tartaros licked his lips as he breathed out softly, his red eyes closed. This was the first meal in probably five years... Mm, it was definitely nice to get something warm into his mouth! But for now, he felt like he had enough... Some weird tingling sensation began running through his body and the demon shifted slightly, feeling a bit uncomfortable. Why was it suddenly so hot?

Lousal repressed a smirk when he noticed Tartaros' reaction. He managed to fake a very convincing look of concern. "are you okay? You don't look so great..." he placed his hand on the demon's forehead as if checking for a fever.

Tartaros let out something in between of a hiss and a whimper when the hand was placed on top of his forehead. Demons didn't get sick... Or did they? The blond didn't even know - he hadn't heard of any demon who'd gotten sick... But he knew that human medicine and all that weird stuff - it worked at least twice as strong on demons. And he was a young one, so he was going to take this rather badly...

Lousal frowned and moved his hand over the demon's face for a moment. "You're burning up... You better get some rest" he stood up and gently picked Tartaros up in his arms. He subtly moved his arms and hands against his bare skin, watching his reactions. He kept up the act of concern, as if he really did think the demon was sick.

Tartaros shivered against the other's touch as the weird sensation spread over his body. Feeling Lousal's hands and arms sliding over his skin caused the demon to flinch slightly and moan out quietly - his red eyes were becoming hazy already. Maybe he was sick... Yeah, that had to be it... Tartaros didn't even think about the possibility of Lousal giving him something.

Lousal carried Tartaros upstairs to his bedroom. He carefully lay him down on the bed and sat down next to him. He ran his fingers through the demon's hair. "Do you need anything?" he sighed softly "I don't even know if human medicine would work for you..."

Tartaros whimpered softly when he heard the other mentioning human medicine. He frantically shook his head as he lightly gripped onto the bed sheets. "D-Don't..." He whimpered out weakly as his eyes once again filled with tears. He couldn't stop them from appearing... Weird.

Don't? Is human medicine bad for you?" Lousal let his hand run over Tartaros' cheek. "Hey, what's with the tears? Are you in that much pain?" he leaned in a little closer. "Where does it hurt?"

Tartaros flinched at the other's touch as he whimpered again, his eyes wide and tear-filled already. "D-Don't touch me..." He whimpered out quietly as he tried moving away - even the blankets under his body felt weird...

"Does it hurt that much? I should try giving you some kind of pain medication..." Lousal said to himself, still feigning innocence. He got up and went to his closet, he got out some pills that had the same effect as what he had used and brought them back to Tartaros. "Here, see if these help." he held them to the demon's lips.

Tartaros shook his head frantically as he turned his head away from the pills, breathing through his nose to make sure the other couldn't force them in. Medicine was not helping him... There were very few demons who could actually ignore the effect - and he was definitely not one of them. The demon let out a soft whimper as he glanced at Lousal and bit harshly at his lower lip. Why was it so damn hot in here?

Lousal set the pills down on the bedside table and touched Tartaros' cheek. "Calm down, I'm not so evil that I'd force you to take pain killers..." he tried to calm the demon by stroking his hair. "what might help?"

"It's hot in here..." He muttered out before letting out a soft whimper and pulling away from the human's touch. The bindings were burning. He whimpered loudly as he tried to get his arms and ankles out of them, yet fruitlessly.

Lousal went back to his closet, he took out a long thin chain and connected it to Tartaros' collar with one end and then to the bed post with the other end. He started to untie the demon's bindings. "I'll take these off for you... Since you're sick..." his hands lightly caressed his skin and he untied him.