My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal slowly moved his hands down until they were just above the demon's ass, gently massaging his muscles. "Alright, sorry about that cutie" he murmured, grinning at Tartaros' reaction to being groped. His fingers moved a little bit lower to massage the other's butt.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros groaned softly, pleasure slowly taking over him as he exhaled, slowly and calmly. The demon shifted a bit as the fingers moved lower, making him shiver the slightest bit. "Mmmnn..." He grunted out softly as he pressed his forehead into Lousal's chest. "Feels so goood..." He said almost lazily. He could fall asleep like this...

"good..." Lousal continued to gently massage him. He pulled his hands away when the doorbell rang. "oh, food's here... I'll be right back" he got out of bed and went downstairs. He was gone for a few minutes before coming back upstairs with a couple boxes of pizza.

Tartaros let out a dissatisfied whine when Lousal pulled away, sighing softly as he wathed the other go. His ass felt a bit better, but he wanted a bit more... His eyes grew suspicious when he saw the boxes. "What kind of a moron puts food in boxes like that?" He asked with slight confusion.

Lousal chuckles softly and shook his head. "you're so cute..." he opened up one of the boxes to reveal the pizza. "see? Its flat" he pulled a pepperoni slice out and took a bite, showing the demon how to eat it. "mm... It's good" he murmured. He held the slice out to Tartaros for him to try.

Tartaros still had suspicion in his eyes. Huffing quietly, he bit down on his lip as his stomach rumbled again. "Looks weird." He mumbled out, though he was definitely hungry. Still, he took the slice, a bit timidly biting down as he closed his eyes. The demon sighed out contently, putting the rest into his mouth. "Good." He mumbled out with a full mouth.

Lousal took another slice for himself and started to eat. "I'm glad you like it..." he leaned in and kissed Tartaros' cheek. "I bought plenty so eat as much as you want" he was glad that the demon liked it. He felt almost like he was taking care of a pet.

Tartaros mumbled something out as he continued eating. It seemed like he was talking a bit less than usually... Probably because his throat hurt a bit. "'Kay." He said simply as he took another slice of the pizza, eating it quietly. Human food was weird. Good, but weird. Who would even think of putting food into such boxes?

Lousal finished his slice and wiped his hands off with a napkin. He pulled away a little bit to look at the demon. A slow smirk crossed his face. The man leaned down and brushed his lips against Tartaros' collar bone before leaving a slow trail of kisses down his chest, ignoring the fact that the demon was still eating.

Tartaros was still awfully hungry. He continued eating, impatiently opening the second box before gasping out at the sudden kisses. He could just... Ignore them, right? The demon gulped down his saliva nervously as he put in the different pizza. This one had pineapples on top.., Yummy. The blond closed his eyes, fighting the urge to moan as he ate the pizza. He wanted to eat enough to actually be filled up...

Lousal lightly bit the demon's nipple his hands moving down to his hips. "you should get some piercings for me... It would look so cute on you..." he murmured, licking at the pink skin before moving his mouth further down his body. He didn't care if Tartaor kept eating or not, he just wanted to touch the other's body.

Tartaros body jerked up and a loud moan slipped past his lips at the sudden bite. Piercings?.. That wouldn't be so bad, maybe... "You should get some on your cock, in that case." The demon replied quietly before eating the slice in his hands. It was really good! The blond had his eyes closed, so his senses were a bit sharpened. Lousal's touch felt... So damn good...

"hm... that sounds like a good idea... but unless you use some kind of magic to heal me faster I won't be able to fuck you for like a week..." Lousal murmured with a grin. He ran his hands over the demon's thighs and licked up his length. He was really enjoying the reactions he was getting.

"I'm sure I could find something.." Tartaros said quietly, panting softly as he pushed the two empty boxes apart... Just as his cock was licked. His body shuddered violently as he moaned out, gripping onto Lousal's hair. "Stop.." He murmured out softly, looking away.

Lousal looked up at him. "what's wrong? I'm not going to put anything in you, I just want to make you feel good..." he kissed the tip of Tartaros' cock. "you don't even have to move, just sit back and relax baby..." he ran a finger up the demon's length.

Tartaros let out a soft whimper, still gripping Lousal's hair. "I don't want to..." He murmured out, trying to push the other away. He couldn't even get hard - maybe a part of him was still scared. Pleasure with Lousal often mixed with pain, so of course he would be scared...

Lousal tried to push down the feeling of frustration when the demon stayed limp. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" he growled before pulling away. He flopped down next to Tartaros on the bed. "you seriously can't even get it up anymore?"

Tartaros shook his head before looking away. The demon sniffled quietly, sighing softly as he turned to his side. "Your fault." He mumbled out quietly as he closed his eyes. The blond sighed again as he gripped onto the pillow slightly. "Anyway... Thanks for the food."

Lousal narrowed his eyes at the demon's words. He roughly pulled him closer and pressed a kiss to his neck. "its my fault? Even though you always seem to enjoy it when I fuck you... I guess it doesn't matter if you can't get it up, it's not like you need it for anything..."

Tartaros gasped out as he was pulled towards Lousal so suddenly, as his hands gripped onto the other's shoulders. "What do you mean?.." He asked quietly, his eyes widening a little bit. "You really can't take some time without fucking me? You have a shitload of others! Let me rest." The demon said as he gave Lousal a small push.

Lousal glared at him for a moment before letting go. "fine, then I'm going out" he snapped. He quickly stood up and stomped out of the room. He knew that Tartaros hadn't done anything wrong, but it pissed him off to see the demon so scared of him.

Tartaros opened his mouth to stop Lousal, but shut up and didn't say anything in the end. It wasn't all that good for them to spend all of their time together anyway. His mood dropped as he turned to his other side and closed his eyes. It wasn't his fault he couldn't get hard... Why did Lousal get so worked up over it anyway? It wasn't that big of a deal.

Lousal slammed his fist against the wall, trying to calm down a little bit. He grabbed his keys and left the house, texting one of his 'pets' as he got in the car. He needed to get his anger out, he was mostly just angry with himself but it was too easy to take it out of the demon.

Tartaros yawned softly to himself as he rolled over in the bed, pulling the blankets back on. It was way warmer like this - and he definitely liked it. The demon began falling asleep slowly, his body relaxing bit by bit. Even so, his dreams were haunted by Lousal. He felt fear, sadness, anger... But also love and safety. Just how mixed up were his feelings?

Lousal stayed out until late the next morning. By the time he came back his neck was covered in hickies and he smelled strongly of alcohol and perfume. He walked into the house with a sigh, feeling exhausted but satisfied, and went upstairs to look for Tartaros.