My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

"that sounds horrible..." Thomas sighed softly. "I'm sure that you could train him... He's actually pretty weak you know. I'm sure that if you did the right things he would never go against you again..." he reached out to touch the demon's face with his tentacles. "Don't let him see his other pets anymore, make him completely reply on you... It's best if you can tie him up, deny him any contact with other humans, blindfold him... Make yourself his entire world. But make sure not to punish him, training is always frightening and so he might lash out..." Thomas set the half breed down and stepped closer to Tartaros. "give him reprimands, and instead of physical punishments just leave him alone for a few hours. When he's behaving you can give him a little treat" he smiled sweetly.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros blinked, his lips parting as he listened to Thomas carefully. A small shiver ran through his spine as his face was touched, making him close his eyes. He only opened them when the other stepped closer. Smiling back sweetly as well, the demon nodded. "Thanks for the advice... I think I'll use them." He said with a small smirk. "Then... Will you wait for me to be done with him?" He asked while motioning to the half-breed. "I just need his blood." He said with a quiet sigh. He had to draw out the lines with his blood and possibly add some to the mixture he made for Lousal. Then he'd be certain it would work.

"of course" Thomas picked the half-breed up with his tentacles, cradling it to his chest. "where would you like me to bring him?" He carefully fixed the sleeping person's hair, looking at him with a gentle smile. He wore an expression as if the half breed was a very cute animal.

Tartaros couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle at how the two of them looked together. Truly, it was a cute sight. The demon began walking towards the bedroom, fixing the hoodie falling onto him. He should get some proper clothing... The blond let out a small sigh as he entered the bedroom, tilting his head a bit. "There... I'll need his blood - can you? Or should I?" He questioned as he found a small bowl and a sharp knife.

Thomas followed him to the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed. "you can do it if you'd like... He might wake up again..." he sighed softly. "you demons and angels are always so sensitive to drugs... this one is even more sensitive so I have to be extra careful with him." he carefully untied to half-breed's arms and held one out for the demon.

Tartaros smiled and nodded before walking up to Thomas. "Well excuse me for being sensitive to some weird shit humans created." He said with a huff as he took the other's hand, slowly cutting through the skin. The bowl was already pressed to his arm, collecting each drop. The demon's lips were pursed into a frown as he waited for the bowl to fill up.

Thomas gently pet the half breed's hair as he watched Tartaros. "oh I don't blame you, they make some strange things..." he chuckled softly. "although it is annoying that I have to keep my own... Natural venom held in so much..." the half breed whimpered and struggled in it's sleep.

Tartaros huffed and shook his head lightly. "Tell me about it." He grunted out with a small frown. The demon raised a brow as Thomas continued talking and glanced up at him. "Sorry- Natural venom?" He asked with slight confusion. What was he talking about? His original form or something else? Maybe he had some poison somewhere inside him and couldn't use it here?

"hm? oh, yes. Venom... Well I guess it's a bit complicated... I can release a couple different kinds of venom through my tentacles, but I consciously choose when and how much..." Thomas lightly waved a tentacle. "right now it's simply a natural lubricant to keep my skin from drying up, but I can change it to venom"

Tartaros listened carefully, his lips parted a bit. It seemed difficult, really. "So basically some kinds of your venom are kept inside because you can't release them? Is that really that bad?" He questioned before glancing at the bowl. It'd filled up... The blond placed his hand over the wound, immediatly healing it as he smiled at Thomas. "Thanks for this."

"I can release them, I just choose not to" Thomas gently tied the half breed's arms together again, stroking his hair until he fell back asleep. "If I was dripping with venom all the time it would be very difficult, but if I release just a little bit at a time it can be very helpful."

Tartaros blinked and nodded a few times in understanding. "Alright then.. I suppose if you used your venom on me, I'd be dead by now!" He said with a chuckle, shaking his head. The aspect of death always lit up curiosity in him... "Anyway, can you give me your adress now?"

Thomas searched around in his pocket until he found a piece of paper and a pen. He scribbled down his address and handed it to the demon. "here you go... I guess I should head out now..." he picked the half breed up and put it back in the box. "want me to call Lousal and tell him to get his ass back here?"

Tartaros took the piece of paper and glanced at it, immediately putting it away onto a counter afterwards. "Sure, if that's not too hard." The demon said with a chuckle, looking at Thomas with somewhat curious eyes. "So, I'm free to visit whenever I want?" He still asked, a smile on his face.

Thomas pulled his phone out and sent Lousal a quick text before smiling sweetly at the demon. "of course, you're welcome to come over whenever you want. Someone else might answer the door but I'll let them know who you are. So you can just give your name and you should be let in" he walked over to Tartaros and kissed him on the cheek. "and if you need any advice on training Lousal, just let me know"

Tartaros smiled back and nodded, lightly gripping his hand. "I will." He promised with a grin. The demon pulled Thomas down for a proper kiss, making it deeper, with more force this time. When he let go, Tartaros smiled sweetly once more. "Well,see you soon." He said with a grin as he grabbed the bowl into his hand and dipped two fingers in it to draw out the lines on the ground.

Thomas licked his lips and nodded. "yep, I'll see you soon" he picked up the box with the half breed and left. About fifteen minutes later Lousal came back. He had spent the time with one of his pets and smelled strongly of sweat and cum.

While Tartaros was waiting for Lousal to come back, he finished up with the preparations for the ritual. However, the moment Lousal came back, his expression turned disgusted. "Shower, now." He ordered with a scowl as he stood up, carrying the bowl away. Couldn't he at least try to take a shower before coming back here? He stinked really, really bad.

"why should I? You went and fucked that monster" Lousal grumbled. He still grabbed some fresh clothes out of the bedroom and went to the bathroom to shower. But it was clear that he was extremely angry about the whole situation. He absolutely hated Thomas, and it disgusted him to think of him touching Tartaros.

"And you fucked your pets. I fuck whoever I want." Tartaros hissed back as he tossed the bowl away. The demon didn't give a shit if Lousal was angry... Soon he wouldn't feel anything else than pain. Agony... Burning. The blond grunted softly as he searched around for ropes and a blindfold... For a few hours, Lousal wpuld have to endure horrible pain... He might as well not see anything nor move.

- - - Updated - - -

"And you fucked your pets. I fuck whoever I want." Tartaros hissed back as he tossed the bowl away. The demon didn't give a shit if Lousal was angry... Soon he wouldn't feel anything else than pain. Agony... Burning. The blond grunted softly as he searched around for ropes and a blindfold... For a few hours, Lousal wpuld have to endure horrible pain... He might as well not see anything nor move.

"at least none of my pets fucking murdered any of your family members" Lousal shouted over his shoulder as he turned on the shower. He stripped his clothes off and got under the warm water. He grumbled angrily to himself as he scrubbed his body.

Tartaros frowned at what he heard, but stayed silent, just waiting for Lousal to come back. The demon simply took the silver cup with the mass he'd made - it was mixed with the blood now as well. He let out a quiet sigh, thinking about all that he'd have to do. He wanted to make Lousal only his already...

Lousal finished showering and came out fully dressed. He looked around at the room and grimaced. "what's with this mess?" he muttered before flopping down on the bed. "so what do I have to do for this thing?" he looked up at the demon, still pretty annoyed.

Tartaros frowned, glaring at Lousal before he gave him the cup. "Don't ask what's in here and wait until I tell you to drink." He said quietly and glanced at the circle he'd made... The blood was dried out now, thankfully. "Sit down in the middle. Make sure you don't ruin the lines or you'll die, literally." The blond said with a sigh.

Lousal took the cup, returning the demon's glare. He stood up and walked to the center of the circle, making sure not to mess up any of the lines. "How do I know you didn't purposefully fuck this up? you seem to hate me enough to want me dead"