My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

Lousal slowly opened his eyes and glared. He was breathing heavily and had both his hands clenched into fists. "what the fuck was that for?" he winced when the wounds were touched.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

"To show everyone that you're my property now." He said calmly as he smiled coldly and sighed out. "I would hate others trying to claim you~" Tartaros smirked widely as he pressed his palm against the wounds. "So, does it hurt~?"

Lousal let out a yelp at the pressure on his wound. He smirked slightly and glared. "I'm yours? I think you're the one who's mine. But I guess if you want me that badly I'll humor you"

Tartaros raised a brow as he sighed out and put his hands on the other's shoulders, a small smirk on his face. “How do you plan on making me yours without the fuckin' collar?“ He asked snarkily as he tilted his head, blinking lazily.

"you're already mine" Lousal grinned at him. "even if you deny it, you need me now." he licked his lips. "You'll always crave my touch. You need me, but I don't need you. So you are mine"

Tartaros bared his fangs as he hissed softly, though soon quieted down and simply glared at the man. Fuck, he really hated him... The demon took in a deep breath and looked away for a moment, clearly showing that Lousal was right. “Fuck you...“ He muttered out quietly as he gripped tightly on the other's belt, his lips pursed.

Lousal smiled widely and lightly caressed Tartaros's cheek. He glanced down at the hand on his belt. "Is there something down there you want?" He teased "Because I'm afraid I've lost far too much blood to do anything myself..."

Tartaros hissed and glared at the man sharply, slowly moving his hands away. “Humans...“ He spat out that word like poison as he scowled and growled. “You're so weak..“ With these words, the demon lightly pressed his hands against the cuts on Lousal's chest and closed his eyes while the cuts slowly started healing - leaving scars that showed brightly though.

"it's not my fault you went berserk..." Lousal muttered, he watched the wounds heal and smiled. "good job" he ran a hand down Tartaros' chest. "I guess I should give you a little reward..."

Tartaros bared his fangs as a warning as he growled softly, though slowly removed his hands and tilted his head, looking at Lousal with a look that said, 'Show me what you've got'. He smirked slightly - now that he was at least in this form, he could take far more...

Lousal grabbed Tartaros by the arm and pulled him over to the bed. He shoved the demon down and smiled at him. "what should I start with?" he mused "there's so much I want to do with you..." he ran a hand down the demon's thigh.

Tartaros growled softly as he glared at the human, his eyes burning red. "Don't get too cocky..." He groaned out as he flinched the slightest bit at the touch on his thigh - it was... Surprisingly warm.

"I'll be as cocky as I want" Lousal dug his nails into the demon's skin for a moment. He pulled his hand away and went to his closet. He started rummaging around for something. "let's see... Where did I put that stuff..." he muttered to himself

Tartaros let out a soft growl, his wings twiching slightly at the mutter he heard from the human - that could not mean any good... Or oposite - it could mean a lot of pleasure... The demon shifted slightly on the bed, staying in the same position - on his hands and knees.

Lousal came back out of his closet with a small jar of lube, it had the same effect as the drug he had given the demon earlier. "I didn't get much fun with you earlier..." he walked back over to Tartaros, he put some on his fingers and lightly ran the fingers across the other's bare ass. "so sexy..." he grinned and slapped his butt.

Tartaros let out a soft gasp at the slap, yet a small moan followed soon after. The young demon found himself arching out his back as he let out a soft grunt. "How 'bout you stop doing a half-assed job, ha?" He mocked as he looked at the demon and smirked widely, baring his sharp fangs. "C'mon, I won't hurt you... Or maybe I will, who knows~"

Lousal chuckled softly and grabbed Tartaros' hips. He pulled him closer and rubbed the drug down his thighs. "Is there something specific that you're asking for?" he teased. "if you want me to fuck you that badly just say so." he pressed himself against the demon's ass, grinding against him slowly.

"Awww, and here I was thinking you could give me something a bit more... Fun." The demon smirked widely as he groaned softly at the grinding, his wings flinching and trembling slightly. "You humans have a ton of ways for these situations, don't you? Show me all of them~" Tartaros said while licking his lips.

"I'll show you all of them... If you let me tie you up again." Lousal licked the demon's neck. One hand ran over his wing curiously, watching for any kind of reaction.

"I'll show you all of them... If you let me tie you up again." Lousal licked the demon's neck. One hand ran over his wing curiously, watching for any kind of reaction.

- - - Updated - - -

Tartaros let out a deep growl and hissed. "No way." He groaned out while his wing twiched at the light touch - this had got to be the most sensitive place of a demon. The blond let out another growl as he turned to glare at the human.

Lousal gently ran his hands over the demon's wing. "why not? I won't put the collar on you." he kisses Tartaros' back "I'll make sure you have a lot of fun..."

Tartaros hissed and shook his head as he groaned. “Imagine being in binds for twelve years and then finally having a chance of having them off... Only to be put back on.“ He muttered out as he glared at the human sharply, baring his fangs. “Don't even suggest such nonsense to me.“

Lousal chuckled and kissed Tartaros' lips. "alright, maybe some other time" he dug his nails into his wing and grazed his teeth against his neck. "for now I'll just have fun with you like this..." he ran a hand over the demon's chest, stopping just above his crotch.

Tartaros whimpered loudly when he felt nails digging into his wing and quickly moved it away, the side where the wing was trembling. “Do you want to tear them off?!?“ He hissed out as he growled softly, quietly retracting them back into his body, now only leaving the horns.