My Demonic Slave (Bellala99 and Pigeon)

Zombie_In_A_Box

"I was just curious, what do those feel like anyway?" he rested his hands on Tartaros' thighs and lightly caressed the skin. "are they seriously that delicate?" as he spoke he flipped the demon onto his back and moved down his body. He lightly kissed his inner thigh before running his tongue up his length.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Kotorichan

Tartaros let out a soft grunt at the caressing on his thighs and groaned out at the question. “It's not really explainable.“ He said before he was flipped on his back with a soft gasp. “Yeah, I guess you could say they're delicate.“ The blond said as he shivered and moaned out at the foreign feeling...

"I guess I'll have to be more careful then, I just thought you were strong enough to deal with that" Lousal smirked and ran his tongue around the tip.

Tartaros couldn't even get himself to growl or hiss when Lousal swirled his tongue around the tip. "That'd be the same if I kicked you in the balls..." He groaned out, his hands clawing at the bed sheets slightly.

"But aren't I a puny human?" Lousal grinned and took more of the demon's length into his mouth. He slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled his mouth off Tartaros' cock. He quickly slipped a cock ring onto the other and tightened it so he wouldn't be able to cum.

Tartaros let out a soft, irritated grunt at the human's words - though a soft moan soon followed. The demon closed his red eyes for a while until he felt a ring slipping on his cock - the blond instantly opened his eyes and let out a deep growl. "What are you doing?.." He hissed out quietly.

"just having a little fun with you" Lousal grinned and ran his tongue around the tip again. "didn't you want me to show you new things?"

Tartaros groaned softly as he narrowed his eyes and hissed. "The word 'fun' coming from you doesn't sound that good." He said somewhat coldly, but... Decided to give in. The demon half-closed his eyes as he let out a soft, breathy moan - if anything, killing the human would be easy...

"so mean, you're hurting my feelings" Lousal ran his tongue down his length. He put some lube on his fingers and gently pressed one against the demon's entrance. "you enjoyed it last time..."

Tartaros let out a small grunt and bit down on his lower lip, finally resting his head down on the bed. "Why do you still think I enjoyed it that much? Wasn't exactly a pleasant first experience." He said quietly, not even realizing he just revealed that he was a virgin up till now.

A wide grin spread across Lousal's face. "you were a virgin? How adorable" he pushed his finger in "I can tell you're a masochist, so you enjoyed it even if you don't want to admit it"

Tartaros could feel how his cheeks burned up when he realized he'd told the human that... By himself... Apparently, Lousal didn't feel like waiting for the demon to reply - the later could only moan out at the feeling of a finger being pushed into his body. The humiliation...

Lousal pushed his finger deeper. "you should have told me, I would have enjoyed it even more" he kissed the tip of the demon's cock

Tartaros barely managed to let out a soft growl which quickly turned into a pleasured moan. "I fuckin' hate you.." He hissed out softly as his back arched up slightly with another soft moan leaving his mouth.

Tartaros growled softly, barely fighting back the lewd moans. "Love? Heh, humans really are stupid, ha?" He mocked as he bit down on his lower lip, clawing at the bed sheets harshly - had the human used some drug again? He felt so weird..

Lousal laughed "I don't mean in some sappy way, of course it's not like a freak can have any actual human emotions" he licked his lips "you love me like a dog would love me"

Tartaros' hiss soon turned into a growl as he narrowed his eyes and glared at the other. “A dog?“ He growled out as he bared his sharp fangs, his eyes burning with rage. “Don't even try to compare me to those disgusting creatures...“

Tartaros let out a soft growl which was soon followed by a moan as he pushed his hips against the fingers, his face slightly flushed. The demon was obviously enjoying this - after all, pain was his guilty pleasure.

"you sound so happy..." Lousal grinned and took the demon's cock into his mouth again. He stretched him out with his fingers as he sucked. He wanted to make Tartaros have to beg him to let him cum.

Tartaros didn't manage to stop the moans anymore - he simply decided to... Enjoy. The demon's moans grew louder when the warm mouth closed around his cock and the blond couldn't help but reach out and grip onto Lousal's hair. Still, no matter how much he wanted... He'd never go as low as begging to cum.

Lousal grinned and pulled his mouth off. He pulled out his fingers and pulled his pants down. He positioned himself against them demon before slowly pushing in.

Tartaros was ashamed of the small whimper that left his mouth when both the mouth and fingers were gone. He felt weirdly needy... His red eyes widened slightly when he felt Lousal pushing in - though a loud moan soon followed. He could swear that every sensation was so sharp... The demon threw his head back while his hands found the other's shoulders and tightly gripped on them. “Don't you dare go weak...“ He growled out softly.

"Weak?" Lousal lightly bit Tartaros' neck and started to thrust hard. He gripped the demon's hips, digging his nails into the skin.

- - - Updated - - -

"Weak?" Lousal lightly bit Tartaros' neck and started to thrust hard. He gripped the demon's hips, digging his nails into the skin.