how bad i am according to you

SCAR

please if someone has grudges on me or dont like me or my behavior pl share it here .. I will try to change myself :) .. Im looking forward to it .. cuz I know der r few who hate me or think em the bad guy ..

feel free to write i wont mind .. :)

thank you to all who will visit this page !

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SCAR

• SomeRandomGuy

• InuCassy

• Revenga

Top Posters In This Topic

I never saw you drawing any negative attention to yourself, so I think your a nice person. But I haven't been here for as long of a time, as you have, so I guess I coul be wrong.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*arms crossed* Lil sis! Why would you make such a thread? Why would you think people hate you here? This is a fun place. And if people did dislike you.......who cares?! It's their lose for not getting to know how sweet you are. Do you think there aren't people here who dislike me? Well, there is. But I don't give a damn about it. Keep your chin up, for me?

Well, I only come here every now and then. As I have observed some things when I come to visit, there is nothing in your posts that I see that I think people would hate. Unless you know you've done something you know they'll hate your for, you just have to apologise. Up to them if they'll forgive you but to me, there's nothing wrong with your posts.

• 2 months later...

Bwahahaha....

Something wrong with Kitty?!

Theres no Hate, theres only Envy

! XD

@

LOL WHY ENVY??

and this post is very old! the reason I created this has already been destroyed!

Why would anybody dislike you? Haha you're one of the kindest and easiest people to chat to here in my opinion. Other people may need to change bu not you, Cocoa powder! hahahaha :p

eh KINDEST n EASIEST O_O *RAISE BROW* ... *my evil-ness is vanishing T__T*

mantyyyyy btw i remember where my piece of cake *stare* @