Visitor (Clover and Arekushisu)

クローバー (Clover)

"No wonder you're so tense. Are you sure you don't want one now?" Francis said, scrubbing down Adrian's back to remove more of the paint. Even from behind, the elf had an impressive figure. His back muscles were large enough to be seen, but small enough not to be bulky. His body looked well-built from years and years of a hunter-gatherer lifestyle, his muscles firm like rock but pliable like putty at the same time.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• クローバー (Clover)

A soft groan came out of him as he felt him touch his back. "Okay...please do. It feels really good, I can already feel my muscles relaxing." He said slightly lower and husky because he was enjoying it. He simply stayed completely still for Francis. He knew he was simply getting the paint off but it felt really good all in the same time.

Francis smiled, embracing Adrian from behind and gently kissing his neck before getting to work. He started working the elf's upper back and shoulders first, his thumbs gently digging into the knots in Adrian's back. It took a while for Francis to completely work the knots out of the first area. Partially, this was because he had limited experience with giving massages. He was going off of his experiences from having received massages when he got injured on the job at the winery. The knots in Adrian's muscles felt like sharp rocks under Francis's hands. However, that made it all the more satisfying to get them out of his lover's back and shoulders.

Adrian moaned softly his head moving down and his body arching slightly so his back moved more into his hands as he sighed. His eyes watered though from the slight pain in which the knots made for him in his back. He sighed happily as the top of his shoulders happily loosened and he chuckled. "Where did you learn to work like that?" He asked happily the others hands warm on his back as the water ran down his back muscles.

"Oh, I've never had any formal training. Whenever I overexerted myself, I'd just pay attention to the masseur's hand placement and try to figure out what's pressing against me." Francis said. "I'd sometimes massage Isaac when he got injured."

Francis continued working his way down his lover's back, drinking in his soft moans. He nibbled on one of Adrian's long ears as he worked the muscles of his lower back. Those knots felt even sharper and more painful than his upper back. His eyes slightly watered in pain as he worked, though with the shower water running, Adrian would not be able to tell. However, as these knots slowly were worked out, it gave Francis great satisfaction.

Adrian laughed softly, "Who is Isacc?" He asked interested. "You have never spoke of him before." He said softly another moan leaving his lips as a bite to the ear made shivers run down his spine and he sighed. "Mm well you paid great attention and are doing it fantasticly." He laughed softly and smiled his eyes closing as he finally relaxed as the last of his muscles were relieved of their knots. He turned slowly and leans close to Francis the water running down his head and running between their faces. And as he pressed his lips against Francis's he sighed softly just enjoying the feel.

• 2 weeks later...

"Isaac is my little brother. He works in the winery with me, but he's more interested in keeping the family business going." Francis said, finishing working out a large knot in Adrian's lower back. His arms wrapped around Adrian from behind as he kissed him, gently drawing circles on his boyfriend's skin. The warm water continued to cascade over them in cozy bliss, and Francis almost didn't want to leave, but knew that they had to go soon, otherwise nothing would be accomplished. When they separated, Francis spoke up.

"We shouldn't take too long. I want to show you the human world." Francis said.

• 3 weeks later...

Adrian moved his hands up to his lovers face pulling him closer into the kiss but pulled back as Francis did. "Ah right. We should get moving its a days hike back to the city." He said and smiled pecking his lips again before turning the water off and getting out. He threw Francis a towel and wrapped his around his waist the water still dropping from his long hair down his chest. He sighed softly looking at the Jewlery which showed his status knowing he wouldn't wver wear them till he got back. "What if your father disapproves of me..." Adrian said softly slipping on his city clothes looking at Francis his body now lost without the black soot covering his every body in intricate tattooing.

"If he does... I'll run. He's controlled so much of my life already that I think it's time I get a chance to choose what I want." Francis said, drying himself off and putting his clothes back on. He was fairly determined to stick to his word if the situation he described happened, though he really didn't think it would get to that. At least not until the matter of the company was brought up. If he did leave, his father would have a public relations nightmare trying to clear up any sort of scandal that put Francis out of the running for the company heir. However, this would be one of the first love-related decisions Francis would ever make on his own. The prospect of living with Adrian brought excitement in his mundane life, and he'd probably be happier that way.

Adrian blushed lightly looking away and brushed a hand through his hair. "You would leave your family...? For me...?" He asked softly snd looked at Francis. "You said you didn't feel certain on me being your mate. So I didn't think you would want to do that for me. For us.." He said and dried his hair yawning softly from just waking up. "I hope he likes me. I've been stressing about it some." He said grabbing the last of Francis's belongings and putting them with his bag.

• 2 weeks later...

It took Francis a while to realize what he had said in his haste. He didn't mean for it to come out like that. However, now that he made it seem to Adrian like he was dead-set on leaving the family, he wasn't sure how to convince him otherwise. He was mentally slapping himself for doing that and basically beginning to lead Adrian on. He knew how traditional his dad's beliefs were, and it would be a miracle if he just let them be without necessarily giving support. Now that his mother was gone, there were no other voices of reason to keep his dad from trying to place his extremist values on others. This trip was definitely going to be difficult for both of them.

"I hope so too..." Francis said. "The human city is beyond the woods. I walked along the foothills to the east until they intersected with the river, after which, I went north from the river, I think."

Adrian nodded and sighed softly looking up at the sky as he stepped out of his home. He didn't need anything other than himself he could find food wherever he went. They borrowed for a living and he would borrow from the forest as they went through their journey. "Come, its best we leave now. We will make it there by night if we are steady. But we could always camp for a night...sleep with one another for the last time till I will be pushed from you side and make it there by morning." he said hoping for the ladder but didn't show it. He looked back at Francis, "Want me to carry anything?" he asked wanting to help.

• 2 weeks later...

"I didn't bring much other than my pack and my canteen, so not really." Francis said. "Let's get going."

Francis began to walk into the forest, looking around for any wildlife or natural landmarks that would help orient them to his hometown. It had been so long since he met Adrian at the spring that he had forgotten the way back. But if they could find the spring or the foothils, he would be a little better focused. He kept a comfortable pace, making sure Adrian could keep up with him.

Adrian tried to help as much as he could but he didn't remember where he found Francis he just knew where his waterfall was the spring. He guided Francis there and smiled because it was cute how he made sure he was still following. "Here is the spring, when we first met this was the place, can you get yourself home from here?" he asked softly lacing his fingers with Francis's already missing the physical contact they had back at his home. He didn't know when the next time they could act like this would be, and he didn't know when and if Francis would even want to continue this...relationship they had going on.

• 2 weeks later...

"I think so." Francis responded. "But I'm going to warn you. You might get a bit of culture shock when you arrive at the human city."

The path he took from yesterday, though blurry in his memories, was still there, thanks to the unchanged landmarks of the area. He walked down the path, still holding onto Adrian's hand. He knew they would have to separate once they got into human territory. Also, Adrian's ears presented a problem, which Francis knew wouldn't be that easy to solve. Of course when they got to a safe spot, they could figure things out later. As they walked through the forest, the lights from the city got brighter and brighter, and the noises got louder and louder.

Aidrian instantly regretted it all, as the loud noises reached his sensitive ears and the smells hit his nose he wanted to vomit. He laughed softly and nodded listening to the other male. "Oh yea? I'll be okay Francis." he said smiling softly Kissing the others head before pulling away as the entered into the range of the city. "So i'm assuming i'll just be your friend from now onward?" he said smiling softly looking over at the other male.

• 2 weeks later...

"That depends on what happens. I don't have a particularly good feeling, but I'm going to hope that my family likes you." Francis said soothingly, realizing that Adrian had temporarily experienced sensory overload. There were probably a million different scents that Francis had grown accustomed to that Adrian was probably smelling. Hopefully, the scent of the winery would be better than the city, since Miranda usually did a good job of cleaning up. He held Adrian's hand, gently leading him through the people. Some turned and looked, a little surprised at what they were seeing. Some children tried to reach out and touch him, but before any could get close to him, their mothers pulled their hands away, chiding their children for their disregard of the elf's personal space. Others just went on with their business, running past them and muttering profanities about being late, completing assignments while they walked, and even applying make-up in the process. Soon enough, the winery came into view. It was a large building made of stone with a vineyard out in the front. Through the gates, the main path led to an open circular area with an intricate marble fountain. As he walked, he wished with all of his being for his father's blessing.

Adrian was shocked feeling the cold hand clasp his own and he blushed lightly. He was grateful for the help do to the lack of his senses he was unable to direct himself to where he wanted to go. Everything seemed to be turning into one big smell or noise and he oculdnt really comprehend it all. As the people passed him he knew they were looking at him weird, he was so used to being open with someone that he instantly noticed that not all humans were like Francis. He walked a little faster when the mothers would tell their children to leave them be but he really liked kids. He walked now in pace with Francis and he stopped him at the gates, "I'm scared.." he said, his handsome and strong atmosphere and personality crumbling slightly, he was scared. He was scared that Francis's dad would hate him and that he would be going back home alone.

Francis began regretting his decision to take Adrian to the city. The poor thing looked completely overwhelmed and about ready to run off. However, he knew how important this meeting was for both of them, so he understood his lover's pain on top of the culture shock he was going through. Francis could see that his father was not home at the moment since their family's carriage was not parked where it usually was or anywhere where he could see. After determining that they were alone, he turned Adrian so that they were facing each other and looked into his eyes, a look of worry in his eyes. He then brought Adrian into a soft, chaste kiss.

"I'm scared too. However, I want you to know that I'll do my best to protect you while you're here and any other times you might be here after this. It's the least I can do for your hospitality at the elf village." Francis said. "My father's not home yet, so maybe you can meet my brother and sister. They'll probably like you."

Adrian sighed softly the brief touch of his lovers lips against his own bringing back the lightly of why he was here. "Right...I assume you're right.." he nodded putting his own worries, and fears behind him so he could push Francis through because this was probably more difficult for him than it was for anyone else. He sighed softly pulling Francis back to him kissing him soft yet longingly for a simple moment before he pulled away and stepped into the role as his friend once more. "I understand that right now you need me. I'll save my problems and worries for later, lets meet them." he said nodding lightly trying to ready himself mentally as he was walking into a house full of people who didn't like him already.

Francis gently caressed Adrian's cheek looking into his eyes lovingly for a while before turning away to retrieve his house key from his pack. Upon unlocking the front door, he opened it and let Adrian in first. On the stone floor was a fancy red rug with the family crest emblazoned in the middle of it in radiant gold. There were many paintings hanging on the walls of previous owners of the family business from Francis's great-great-great-great grandfather to Francis's father with a blank spot next to his father's portrait arranged for presumably a portrait of Francis himself. From one of the halls, scrubbing could be heard. After a while, the scrubbing sound stopped and was replaced with footsteps. Once the figure turned the corner, it was revealed to be a salmon-haired girl with two large twin braids in her hair and a face dotted with freckles. She looked like she couldn't be older than 14. It was Francis's little sister Miranda, from the looks of it. Seeing her big brother in the doorway, she ran over to him, throwing herself into his waiting arms.

"Big brother! You're back!" she said excitedly. "How was the trip?"

"The trip went well. I have someone I think you might like to meet, but we can do introductions later when we're inside. Why don't you make some tea for four, since Isaac will be done with his shift sooner or later." Francis said, slowly undoing Miranda's death grip on him before sending her back inside. He smiled at Adrian and motioned for him to follow him before going through the door.

Adrian followed Francis not really saying much do to the discomfort in his ears and nose. He blushed lightly watching the man he loved hugging this frail little girl, almost like a daughter it seemed and he smiled softly waving to her. "Francis...do you think they'll like me...?" he asked after she had walked away and he had stepped into the home. He looked around noticing the many pictures of dead relatives and he sighed softly, he was worried that his family wouldn't like him. However he didn't let it bother him too much, he knew that Francis would pick the right course. He hoped it involved him but if it didn't he would accept that that was what his lover wanted and he would hold himself high as he walked away from his mate forever.

"You don't have to worry. I'm sure Miranda and Isaac will like you just fine. As for my father... I hope he does. I don't know what he'll do, but if he tries to hurt you, I'll protect you as best as I can." Francis said, leading Adrian in. He knew that since Miranda had cleaning duty today, the house was sure to be as clean as possible. Inside the grand kitchen, Miranda was brewing some English tea, as the faint aroma of Bergamot orange wafted through the area. The kitchen table was neatly set with tea saucers, utensils, and napkins all in their proper places. Francis knew that this wasn't how the majority of humans ate, but he couldn't do much to change tradition.

"Did you find anything that you were looking for?" Miranda asked from across the room.

"Actually... Yes. That and more." Francis said, blushing as his lover's role would finally come into play. "While the tea is steeping, why don't you bring it to the table, then come here and meet someone?"

Francis motioned for her to come over. The ginger-haired girl obeyed, moving the teapot to a tray and bringing it over to the table before going over to her brother.

"Miranda, this is my lover, Adrian. He's from a secluded elf village in the forest. I brought him here to show him how I live and consult Father about our love." Francis said. Miranda's eyes sparkled like twin emeralds. She couldn't believe that her brother finally found what he was looking for. Words failed her for a few moments before she let out a delighted squeal.

"No way! Are you really an elf?!" she said. "I never thought I'd actually meet one! I'm Miranda. Nice to meet you!"

She held out her hand for Adrian to shake.

Adrian ran his hands together as he heard his lover speak a blush coming to his cheeks when he was introduced. He nodded lightly and took the girls hand in his own leaning down and kissed the back. "Yes, I am. My village however can't be brought to the real world so keep me secret yea?" he winked at her before looking over at Francis. "Finally found us huh? It sucks too considering we moved camp three times because we saw evidence you had been around. I'm happy I stumbled, or rather you stubbled upon me, anyone else and they would have killed you." he said bumping shoulders with Francis. "I hope you don't mind if I love your brother." he chuckled softly running a hand through his hair exposing his ears to her but without really meaning to.

"As far as anybody else knows, you're some foreigner from overseas that big brother met in a conference or something. I think you'll be easy to keep secret." Miranda said. "And don't worry about being in love with him. You have my little sister's blessing to go forward. Just make sure you leave a good impression on Daddy. His opinion matters the most in the end."

Francis felt a chill go down his spine after hearing that any other members of Adrian's tribe would've ended his life upon seeing him. He felt extremely lucky to have met an elf who was friendly to humans. Hopefully, if his father did give his blessing for them to mate, the other members of Adrian's tribe wouldn't try to harm them for his partner's being a human. The front door opened moments later, and the sound of work boots hitting the floor slowly made their way to the kitchen. A lean, muscular man with dark blonde hair and bright green eyes strode in, wearing a tight black muscle shirt and blue jeans with black lace-up boots. He looked significantly better built than Francis and almost older as well.

"'M home!" he said.

"Welcome home, Isaac!" Miranda said. "Want me to make some coffee for you?"

"Nah, I'm good. I'll get milk from the fridge if I get thirsty." he turned to see that his older brother had returned. A smirk made its way onto his face as he wrapped an arm around Francis.

"Well, look who's back! Fairy boy decided to come fluttering home." Isaac joked, lightly punching Francis in the side.

"That's right, Isaac. And I've come back with proof that these creatures we tell tales about do exist. Well, at least one species anyway." Francis said, laughing. "This is my lover, Adrian. He's from a secluded elf tribe. I met him on my latest hike."