Visitor (Clover and Arekushisu)

クローバー (Clover)

Adrian smiled and nodded to the younger girl and he leaned back a hand trailing to Francis's back resting on the small of it. His ears gathered the sound of a person walking in the general direction of the house and his head moved to the door as it clicked open. He heard the sounds of boots hitting the floor and his eyes ran over the male that entered the room in front of him. He laughed softly as he watched the small conversation between him and francis. His hands moved away from Francis and allowed them time, Adrian assumed this was Issac, he was shocked at how much he looked like Francis however he was more built.

Adrian looked over at Francis and he smiled softly before reaching a hand out to the younger male, "Its nice to meet you, Francis has told me much about you." he smiled kindly and happily. He hoped that the fact he was showing more of an open and welcoming atmosphere for the male wouldn't bring forth the wrong mood to Francis, he didnt have anything for this male. He knew that his feelings and his heart belonged to Francis even if this all didnt work out he would figure out something, he would be a king without a bride so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• クローバー (Clover)

"Really? Didn't think I had that much of a reputation." Isaac replied, sitting down at the table and undoing his boots while Miranda busied herself with making dinner. "So you've been together in the time he got himself lost, eh?"

"I wasn't lost the entire time." Francis said, chuckling a little and nuzzling his head into Adrian's neck. "Thanks to this guy, I didn't die before coming back home."

"Yer really lucky." Isaac said. "Pop would'a taken out the entire forest to look for ya. Ya know how much he cares for ya, right?"

"I know." Francis replied. "I hope he appreciates that we're together, though..."

A downcast expression stayed on Francis's features. Of course he remembered that it didn't matter how much his siblings liked Adrian. If his father said no, he'd have to let the other go and spend time with more girls that he wouldn't even care about in the end. His father wouldn't be back for another hour, so he hoped that they could make the best of what would hopefully not be the last hour they were together.

Adrian dropped his hand and he laughed softly listening to Issac talk. He looked away from everyone and he sighed, "Hey um...Francis can we go somewhere.." he asked his breathing heavy. "All the smells are really messing with me. I need to sit down." he said softly to the other male so the other two wouldn't hear. He really felt uncomfortable and unwelcome around his brother however he liked his sister very much. He hoped he would agree, instead he didnt even want to wait but he had to. He sighed softly and looked over at Francis then to Issac almost feeling the hate coming off of him.

"Of course, love." Francis said. "We can go to my room. It's a bit of a walk, but it's far away from this area."

Francis got up, gently pushing in his chair. He took the other's hand, leading him out of the kitchen.

"Miranda, if you could bring dinner upstairs to me, that would be great." Francis said.

"It won't be ready for a while, but I will if you're not back by the time it's ready." Miranda said. "Have fun!"

Francis smiled. Miranda was always a huge supporter of everything he did and the first person he told about his being gay. He knew that Adrian liked her too, which was expected since almost everybody he knew from home liked her. Isaac, on the other hand, conflicted with him a lot more often. He had taken Francis's coming out as an opportunity to inherit the company as a second-born child rather than a display of trust in him, which hurt greatly. He knew his father wouldn't take the news well, so he held off on telling him until he found the perfect man. Now, the news was going to have to come out one way or another. Thoughts about how to present the idea to his father swirled in his mind as he led Adrian to his bedroom, which was up the grand staircase in the foyer and a couple hallways down to the western side of the house. He reached a white door at the end of the hall and opened it for the other. Francis's room was large, sporting a king-size bed, large desk, and a balcony with a table and two chairs. His notes about supernatural creatures were scattered across his desk, with sketches of fairies, vampires, centaurs, and elves strewn across a drawing table next to the desk.

"This is my room. Sorry if it's a little messy." Francis said. "Are you feeling any better here?"

Adrian sighed softly gladly waving to his sister and taking Francis's hand happily. He sighed lightly following him the air getting lighter and lighter as he walked away from Issac and the stuffy room of judging family members. He nodded to Francis as he was let into his room and he slowly walked to his bed and sat down his head going into his hand. "Can you come here..?" he asked him patting next to him his head pounding and his mind racing. He wanted to lay his head in his lap and have Francis run his hands through his hair. He wanted nothing more but to relax, and feel at home and accepted like he felt at home.

He knew this wasn't going to be easy and even now he knew that he could loose Francis if his father didnt like him, but he was trying to keep his mind positive, to keep himself hopeful. "After your father..we will have to tell mine." he said softly closing his eyes a hand running through his hair. He was tired and stressed out, he was full of worry and it showed on his face and on his body. He looked around the room taking in the pictures and books all around. It was a big room and the balcony appealed to him more than anything had the entire time he had been in the home. His eyes trained on Francis and he was even more hopeful and he smiled lightly almost remembering the night he had fed the human on his lap as he was shrouded in a headdress which stated he was Adrians.

Francis sat down next to his boyfriend, gently rubbing his shoulder. He knew that Isaac in particular was very gruff and unfriendly looking, which Adrian seemed to pick up on easily and react to. He couldn't blame the other for not immediately liking his brother; the two of them fought often when they were growing up, especially when Francis was questioning his sexuality and calling in life. He gently kissed the other's cheek before laying his head on his lap, gently stroking his hair.

"I'm sorry for my brother. We can be nice to each other, but we've never gotten along. I understand if you don't like him. He's not particularly graceful with expression." Francis said. He gently played with strands of Adrian's hair, rubbing his shoulder and back softly. He knew the first day would be the worst for Adrian. Being surrounded by people he didn't know or understand at all must have been jarring and discomforting for the other. He wished that if they weren't going to live in the city, Adrian would at least appreciate the occasional visit back home. The thought of going back to Adrian's father did scare him a little, though. However, he remained calm, knowing it was necessary for their union.

"I know. I'm... A little scared for that, actually." Francis said, pausing in thought to figure out some way to lighten the mood. "Want me to massage you?"

Adrian allowed Francis to put his head in his lap and he sighed softly closing his eyes. He slipped his arms around his waist and just allowed for the feeling of comfort to wash over him. He shook his head lightly and looked up at him, "No I don't hate him..its just I don't know anyone and I'm really just...tired.." He said softly not opening his eyes. He didnt want to tell Francis that he was even more worried and upset about the entire thing than he let on to but he didnt want to make him feel upset. "Ah...my father is understanding, the only problem will be that you are human, not that you are male." he said softly and chuckled, "My father has his own male lovers that he tries to hide from me." he blinked up at Francis rolling onto his back looking up at him. "Love I don't want a message...but maybe later. I could take a kiss though." he smiled cheekily and he reached up his fingers lightly touching Francis' hair. "I'm scared..of your father..and your family..but..I'm trying to keep myself happy and hopeful for you to make everything easier." he said softly his eyes peeking up at the other.

Francis kissed the elf in his lap softly. The sun was starting to sink down on the western side of the horizon, casting a beautiful orange glow into the room. It was almost as if nature herself was trying to comfort the hurting couple and give them strength in their time of need. Once he had to pull away for air, Francis looked outside and smiled. His room had one of the best views of the forest and the horizon in the house. He looked back at Adrian, a warm smile still on his face.

"Look at the sunset from my balcony. It's absolutely beautiful tonight." he snuggled with his boyfriend. "I appreciate everything you're doing for me, Adrian. That's more than I could ever ask for. I love you so much."

He went back in for another kiss as the sun continued to shine on them with its last rays of daylight.

Adrian blushed lightly and his hands caressed Francis's hair as he was kissed. His lips eagerly moved against his boyfriends and he sighed softly against his lips his tongue caressing his bottom lip sliding in easily but was pulled away when Francis didn't breathe. He chuckled softly and he looked up at the sky his eyes studying the sunset and he could see his village from where they were his eyes growing sad as he already missed the welcoming atmosphere and the people who loved him. "It's beautiful.." He said looking at Francis his eyes looking over him more of speaking to him than rather the sunset.

He blushed darker seeing Francis coming back for another kiss and he accepted it, he slipped his hands behind the others neck pulling him even closer. He moved getting an easier way of kissing, he now was sitting up slightly but still on his stomach his hands in Francis's hair pulling him against him wanting to feel him and touch him, he wanted to take him again and again but he sighed knowing that Francis wouldn't let him go all the way less they were willing to be partners for life. He nipped Francis's lip lightly and a soft moan left his lips as he kissed him again and again.

Time seemed to stop around the couple as they began to lose themselves to their passion. Francis moaned softly as Adrian kissed him over and over, hardening as the other went on. He knew that they wouldn't be able to go all the way until they were ready to be together for life, so he didn't bring it up, hoping that his body would deal with it on its own once they were done. But seeing that Adrian kept up made Francis want to keep going with him, even if his erection would have to be dealt with soon. He pulled Adrian up, underestimating his strength and unintentionally pulling the other on top of him on his bed. Thankfully, they were far enough from any prying eyes, so nobody could take anything the wrong way. He could feel his clothed hard-on rubbing against Adrian's leg and wondered if he would get the hint.

Adrian moaned gently into Francis's lips and he chuckled softly as he was pulled ontop of the younger male. "Since when could you pull me as you pleased?" he asked teasing the boy under him as he kissed down his neck, "Do you wish me to take care of that for you?" he asked gently teasing him again as his leg moved rubbing against the hard length he could feel against him. He was getting hard himself and he moaned gently against his neck biting his neck gently. He pulled his shrt gently and looked up at him a gentle look in his eyes yet he wanted nothing but to completely dominate the male before him. He had half the mind to stop them where they were but the intamite kissing they had been doing had made him throw all thoughts of stopping out the window.

Francis moaned as Adrian rubbed into his length with his leg. Words weren't coming to him, so he simply nodded in response to Adrian's question. He could see Adrian's dick creating a sizable bulge in his pants. He wanted so badly for them to be able to go all the way, but forced those thoughts away for the sake of respecting Adrian's cultural traditions. They would have to make do with something else for now. Even though it would probably still feel good, it would probably not be as good as actual penetration.

"What kinds of... you know... sex acts are you allowed to do before committing?" Francis asked.

Adrian chuckled and he pulled Francis's shirt off of his chest and he kissed his neck gently, "I can do alot...without actually entering you Francis." he said gently nipping at the skin on his neck his hands going to his own shirt pulling it up and over his head. His bare skin clear of its black marks looked almost alien to him however he didnt mind. His hands ran up Francis's chest his hands messaging his nipples a moment before he kissed down to them his lips caressing the small bud under his lips before letting his tongue trace it. He looked up at him and smiled softly as his hips moved against Francis's the both of them gaining some form of pleasure from it as they moved against him.

• 2 weeks later...

Francis groaned in pleasure in response to Adrian's touches. It was true that sex could be more than just penetration, but human education often made it out so that that was not the case. He ground a little needily against Adrian's hips, responding to his movements. He didn't think that just stimulating his nipples would make him that turned on. His hands found their way into Adrian's hair, tangling themselves into it and gently massaging his scalp.

Adrian moved instantly with Francis, the movement against him which mirrored his own made him happy. And the soft groans from Francis's lips let him know he was doing it right. His teeth nipped gently at the hardened nipple in his lips as his hands moved under his back almost to support him. His lips after minutes moved to the other nipple his tongue tracing the skin as if saying hello to it after a long time apart. His lips encircled it and he was suckling on the skin his hands moving down to the other males pants unbuttoning it. The fact that Francis's family was just downstairs and the fact his father would be home soon didnt occur to him and it didnt matter to him. In this moment he wanted nothing more than to make Francis his and he couldn't even have that yet. He wanted him, he wanted him now, and forever to be his. A growl left his lips as he thought this his hands pushing the pants down from the boys rocking hips just enough to fit his palms into them and around the other males round buttocks enjoying the feel as he pushed the boys hips into his own now.

• 2 weeks later...

"I-I'm close..." Francis said, his breath ghosting against Adrian's skin as the cold air of the room hit his lower half. He couldn't believe that they could still do so much without penetration and have it still feel so good. The sensations were slowly overtaking his mind, as his lower half heated up quickly despite being brought out into the cold air. His hands hurriedly went to Adrian's pants, sliding them down and freeing the other's erection. It still amazed him how big Adrian was, and it was a shame that he wouldn't be able to feel it inside him until they were ready to commit.

Adrian moaned gently as his body moved agiainst the boys his bulge growing and growing against the others hips. "Cum for me.." he said moaning into Franic's ear nipping it gently, sucking on the small skin there. He felt his lower half expose and he blushed darkly his hips rocking against Francis's hands as he had pulled it out of his pants. The cool air made the pre-cum forming on his head even more unbearable as his erection twitched with pure anticipation. "I-I want to be inside of you Francis.." he said moaning into the boys ear his lips caressing his neck softly as he started to kiss it nipping and biting it as he moved his hands around to the front of Francis's pants. He grabbed ahold of his erection and he started to pump it easily.

• 2 weeks later...

With a loud, yet restrained cry, Francis came into Adrian's hand as he was jacking off the other. As he came down from his high, continuing to stroke Adrian, he had lost track of time. His father was probably either at the door or close to it. He looked outside the window as he caught his breath, but it offered a limited view of the driveway of his house, so he wouldn't be able to see his father's carriage return. He turned his attention back to Adrian.

"Are you close?" he asked.

Adrian laughed softly and he gladly accepted the laid back moan the boy had given him. He himself was close and he was throbbing in the others hand. "U-ugh yea I'm close." He said softly his hips moving into his hands his body rocking. He had loved the lewd look on Francis's face when he came and he wanted to be inside of him and his imagination gave him a site. He moaned and leaned his head back biting his lip to keep the sound in as he came into the other boys hand. He panted lightly and he looked up at Francis blushing. "I love you." he lifted his hand soft pants still leaving his lips as he licked the cum off of his fingers before he smiled and looked up at him. "I can't wait till we can finish this for once." He said and leaned up kissing the boy smiling happily.

He didn't pause really he rolled off of Francis and he groaned pulling his pants up. "I'm assuming we need to get ready yea? For him...? Thank you, you helped me blow off some nerves and some steam." He said sitting next to Francis and he smiled gently happy he had helped him with this. He had been so nervous and worried about what Francis's father would say that he was completely unfocused everywhere. He was making a fool out of himself because all of his concentration was everywhere but himself and keeping himself smart looking. He was happy for the distraction that he so very needed.

• 3 weeks later...

"Anything for you. But right now, let's go meet my father." Francis replied, kissing Adrian's cheek. He felt tempted to taste his lover's cum, but gingerly wiped his hand off with a tissue instead, blushing profusely. He decided to get a new set of clothes just to look more presentable to his father, since the ones he wore back were slightly sweaty from the trek back home. After getting dressed, he felt truly ready to confront his father. It had been a while since he saw his father because he was at the elf village for so long. He squeezed Adrian's hand gently as he opened the door and decided to leave the room.

Adrian smiled softly as he wiped himself clean and zipped up his pants. He sighed softly and laid on his back as Francis's finished getting dressed. "I love you Francis." he said softly sititng up and looking at the boy whom was getting ready for his father. He smiled again when he stood taking the others hand he laced his fingers with his. He leaned over kissing him once more before Francis opened the door for them to leave. "Oh Gods...give us strength.." he said softly under his breathe tightening his hand in Francis's. He was scared still but now he felt that he wasn't the only one trying to impress his father, if he looked closely he could notice Francis himself was slighty nervous and it made him happy to know he wasnt alone.

• 1 month later...

As Francis made his way downstairs with Adrian following behind him, his father was already seated at the dinner table with a hot dinner lovingly cooked by Miranda. She was transferring the food to smaller vessels when Francis arrived. Their father glanced up from his food, a filet mignon with a baked potato on the side and the remainder of eaten vegetables scattered across the plate, and looked startled to see his eldest son back. He got up from his chair, taking care not to hit the table in the process. His hair was mostly white, yet he seemed to possess a very strong build for his age. His face was also wrinkled with age, but still on the young side of the spectrum compared to his older colleagues who had started their businesses much earlier than he did. He was dressed sharply, sporting a black jacket, white dress shirt, black dress pants, grey vest, and cravat.

"Look, Father! Francis came back!" Miranda said happily.

"So he is. I suppose he finally realized how empty his aspirations really are." their father said, pouring himself some brandy and shaking his head. "I'd lecture you, but you're a grown man, now. I suppose you'll just have to see in... time..."

When Adrian arrived into the room, Francis's father completely lost his train of thought. To think that something from Miranda's fairy tales actually could be a living, breathing being in his own home was both fascinating and horrifying. After a sip of brandy, he set the glass down, his face becoming pale.

"Well, Father? How empty are my dreams now?" Francis asked.

"This has to be some kind of joke. There is no way in the lord's name that you could possibly have brought one of your senseless fantasies into reality without defying numerous scientific laws!" his father said, not wanting to believe what he saw.

"It isn't a joke. And I'll have you know that he'll be a guest at our home for a few days, so please treat him well." Francis said. "This is Adrian. He found me in the woods when I got lost and led me to his home, where I stayed for the amount of time that I was gone. He's also my boyfriend."

"B-boyfriend?" Francis's father almost choked on the word. It never occurred to him that his son was gay. Even after years of constantly rejecting women he picked out for him, the idea never seemed to cross his mind. The thought crushed him, but he had to remain calm, since Adrian was going to be a guest. "W-welcome to our home. I am Alfred Kaufmann. P-Pleased to make your acquaintance, Adrian."

Alfred held out his hand nervously, even though the emotion didn't show on his face as much as it did in his trying to control his breathing. He simply waited to see how Adrian would respond.

Adrian's mind was everywhere as they descended the stairs, when they turned the corner the man who would either pull them apart of keep them together was sitting at the dinner table eating what looked like to be some meat and vegetables. Adrian felt like he was going to vomit, the smell of food and the complete anxiety of not knowing whether or not he could stay was making him feel this way. His ears moved slightly at the sounds in the kitchen picking up every detail and he was happy they could be out and about again rather than under cloth and hidden from the world. He ran a hand through his hair as Francis started to talk he could hear him as well and when everyone came into view he knew he was no longer shrouded by the wall.

His smile that Francis had fallen for didn't cover his face as it had with his sister, this was more stern and adult like. He was a prince after all and he stood up straight hearing his name and he looked over the boys father. He was surprised however to hear the disdain in his fathers voice when he spoke about the fairytales Francis had left to find, and that he couldn't be real. Adrian tilted his head his ears moving slightly and he chuckled under his breathe hearing that they were fighting about his true existence. However, when a hand was outstretched to him he looked up at the man and he noticed his eyes did not say the same gesture. Adrian moved and he stepped forward with a grace he hadn't shown any of the other family members and he took the mans hand, "Thank you for having me Alfred. My name is Adrian Rodcliff, it is nice to finally meet you. I do hope I will be no hindrance to you or your family during my stay here." he said his voice full of the power his blood line so humbly carried. He let go of the mans hand and he stepped away from him, he looked back at Francis before returning to his side sighing softly. He felt better, and he wondered what the boys father would do when he found out the one reason why they were here.

• 2 weeks later...

After the exchange, Alfred seemed surprised at how firm Adrian was. This confidence, whether faked or not, left a very strong impression on the older man, making him both fear and respect his son's lover. After a couple minutes of silence, Miranda spoke up.

"Why don't you two come over to the table? You haven't eaten yet, have you?" Miranda said, moving over so they could sit in two empty seats at the table.

"Thanks." Francis said, trying to stay calm. It was very hard to be cool and collected, especially since he'd been away for so long under his father's nose. Miranda left the two of them steaks and potatoes on their plates before putting the food in the fridge. Francis sat in the seat next to his father, leaving the other to his left for Adrian.

"It's great to have you back, son. However, I'm not terribly pleased that you had this little trip in secret." Alfred said, taking another sip of brandy. "In your absence, I've had to delay meetings with three more potential wives for you. You should be thankful that they are so patient and understanding, otherwise it would be a mark on both your and my reputations that our rivals would not hesitate to exploit."

Not now, Father... Francis groaned. He hated when his father would use their reputation to guilt-trip him into doing what he wanted. To have him do this in front of his boyfriend was terribly embarrassing. He gave Adrian an apologetic look before starting to eat a little bit of his food.

After they shook hands they kind of just stood there for a moment until Francis's sister spoke up and Adrian couldn't be happier for the distraction. He smiled softly to her and thanked her for the meal as they sat down to eat, he picked up his fork and started to eat slowly. However, when Alfred started talking he stopped setting his fork down and listened partially while he looked at Francis. He was having trials for a bride? He hadn't mentioned it...let alone had he bothered to say he was looking for a wife. It hurt knowing that he had kept something form him like that but he silently looked away as Francis looked at him letting it wash away for now.

The longer they sat there however the more he started to think about it, what if one of those candidates for his wives were better than him. He was probably worrying about nothing but he still needed to know if someone was a better pick. He had the luxury to pick a male or a female bride so he didn't need to really bother with trials. He looked at his lover and silently looked back at his plate picking at the last of his steak and potatoes. He wasn't happy, but he didnt want to say anything because Francis's father was right there, he would pull him aside and talk to him tonight. He was happy that Alfred hadn't asked about his family and his life or anything like that but he still thought it was weird that he didn't ask.