Visitor (Clover and Arekushisu)

クローバー (Clover)

Alfred's words soon meshed together into an intelligible blob. Almost immediately, he had broken into a full-on lecture about the importance of the family business. Francis looked absolutely distraught all throughout. Isaac held Miranda close to him, comforting her and explaining that their father and Francis were probably going to argue again, and it would be better for them to just be quiet. Just as Francis was practically tuning all of his father out, a particular part of the lecture shot him straight through the heart.

"And what about this man?! Sure, he saved your life, fed you, and probably housed you too, but how much do you really know about him? You can't just go off like this without thinking."

Suddenly, Francis had had enough. He got up from the table and snatched his father's brandy away from him, tossing it in the general direction of the sink. Brandy spilled all over the floor and sink, the bottle shattering as it hit the floor. He threw the glass his father was drinking out of the same way, shattering it on the marble sink.

"Would you just shut up for one second?! How many times do I have to tell you?! I'm NOT interested in any of these women you're showing me! I'm not even remotely interested in ANY women! I have a boyfriend now, and I'm happy with him. But every time I try to be honest with you, you just don't care. I've been telling you for more than 18 fucking years that I'm not happy with the life you're choosing for me, and I just don't fucking understand why you won't listen!"

Francis stormed off, leaving the table in shock. The younger siblings had never seen him this angry. Even Alfred was in shock. He turned to his second son.

"Isaac. Francis couldn't possibly be..." he began.

"He kinda has a point. Yer kinda a jackass to him all the time." Isaac said.

"That wasn't very nice, Father." Miranda said. "You should go apologize."

"Both of you. Dismissed. Go and... I don't know, do whatever you kids do nowadays. Father needs some alone time with our guest." Alfred said, trying to contain himself. Isaac and Miranda got up and left, talking amongst themselves. "And you, Adrian. Please come to the parlor with me."

Once he understood his oldest son's words, Alfred's anger seemed to fade considerably into lethargy. He barely found it in him to get up and walk to the parlor, even more so to motion for Adrian to follow. Once he got to the parlor, he sat in a chair and cried softly.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• クローバー (Clover)

Adrian sat his silverware down and he sighed softly as he sat in for a long conversation about wine and Francis's arranged marriages. His hand tightend in Francis's and he leaned back in his chair not to happy with what he was listening to. He hated hearing about the possibility of Francis belonging to someone else that wasn't him. He looked up however he looked up fast when he heard a general motion to him and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Another shock to him was when his hand was taken from him and he had to watch as his lover threw glass breaking it and screaming at his father. Adrian really didn't understand what was going on but he just listened and when Francis stormed away he moved to follow him but he heard his name and he stopped standing slightly.

He looked at Alfred and he silently followed him into the parlor. As he walked through the doors and noticed he was crying he stopped walking and shifted uncomfortably. He didn't know what to say, nor did he know what to do. So instead he sat down in the chair next to Alfred silentlly moving his hands around one another tracing the stained skin he bore. One could lightly see the outline of a black line running up and down his hands and on his neck and cheeks.

"Adrian... I suppose you are the one my son is in love with. I am in debt to you for finding him and keeping him fed and housed while he was out." Alfred began, finding it hard to keep going after hearing what his son had to say. "I never expected that he would be housing pain inside him for this long. I thought that taking over the family business was every first-born son's dream. It certainly was my dream, growing up, but middle children live sad, lonely lives in the shadows of their older and younger siblings. Tell me, what kind of man is your father?"

Alfred was not only curious to learn about his son's lover's background, but also sorely wanting to make amends. If he lost Francis again, this time, it would very certainly be for good. He looked up, his eyes red and puffy with tears, before wiping off his face with a pocket handkerchief.

Adrian shifted in his chair as the awckward silence rained down on the small room, he almost jumped when he heard Alfred take a breath and start talking. Adrian's full attention moved to the man before him and he stood taller that air of royalty and athoritty falling over him naturally. He was slightly shocked to hear what he had to say, "My father...?" he asked sligthly and he slightly moved in his chair. "My father is a leader. He is a strong, kind, and wise leader to be honest. He has his brutality and cruelty to kind of....darken his good points but all in all he is a wonderful father. He took over the throne when he had me and my mother and he needed the power to raise me." he said his eyes moving to the man before him.

"My father is a listener...when I told him that I had no interest in women he agreed with me and told me that was fine. Then again the social norm for my tribe is different than that of your....city. It is normal for one to be seen with a man at his arm. I don't know what relationship you have with Francis....and I dont know what he really feels about you but I know he never had the intention of being your successor sir..." he said softly and looked out the window. "I'm not too keen on gaining the throne...but my place is as the cheif but I wont do it unless he is with me..." he said gently and he smiled. "I love Francis...and you can disapprove of it...but I like him and his family, including you even though you dont like me much." he said and stood stretching his legs running a hand through his hair. He was nervous and sighed softly, "I should probably go talk to him if you don't mind...he was really upset...I dont mean to cut our conversation short I just need to make sure he is alright...I do agree though that we need to have a long conversation if you do agree to Francis and I." He spoke softly bowing lightly to Alfred.

• 3 weeks later...

It was a lot for Alfred to take in. To hear of a society where homosexual relationships were given the same level of respect as heterosexual relationships was something he did not even think would be possible. Apparently, it seemed to make people happy where Adrian came from. Something else also shocked him: the fact that Adrian was born to a leader, yet was not interested in succeeding his father either. It all started falling into place. The whole time, Francis had been trying to say that he didn't want anything to do with the company, and Alfred had just assumed it was just a phase, pushing back and unintentionally alienating his own son. He wanted to go with Adrian to make amends, but he decided to let him go alone. He figured that his son's lover would do a better job of calming him down anyway. He tried to say something, but couldn't find the words, leaving Adrian to the task of talking to Francis.

Francis was in his room, staring at a family picture they had taken before things between him and his father soured. Most of his anger had dissipated already and transformed into general depression. He looked at it longingly and ruefully, wondering where things had gone wrong. Though he fought with his father a lot, at the core, he just wanted his family to be on the same page with him. He had his siblings' support early on, but he would never feel completely okay unless his father approved too. As a first-born child, he had many expectations to be like his father thrust onto him, a lot of which didn't appeal to him at all. This included not only participating in his father's line of work, but also having the same romantic preferences as him. Starting in middle school, Francis was set up to meet with the daughters of other aristocrats in the area to work out potential unions between businesses. One girl he met he remembered being pretty good friends with. She was an adventurous spirit like him who seemed to understand how deeply he resented being made to meet like this. He remembered that day that she was honest about her life aspirations with her father, and he let her go. But Francis kept to himself, harboring secrets that would not only destroy his father emotionally, but also ruin his name among the community. Now that things were forcibly brought out, he saw no point in pursuing the matter further. He perused his drawers for a bottle of wine and poured himself a glass, drinking thoughtfully as the awkward air set in.

Hearing nothing more from Alfred, Adrian walked out of the room leaving the crying father with his own thoughts. When he did leave however he seemed to look like he understood what was going on, why Francis felt the way he did. Adrian made his way slowly up the stairs and he walked down the hall trying to figure out what to say to Francis to make everything better for him. He knocked on the door lightly before opening it and walking in. He silently moved to the bed and sat next to Francis, he said nothing for awhile. He just sat there watching Francis drink the wine in his hand. He looked miserable and finally Adrian couldn't take it.

"Francis..." he said softly before he took the wine out of his lovers hand and sat it on the nightstand. He then hugged his lover tightly comforting him. "Just listen...okay...?" he said softly against his neck sighing. "Your father and I had a talk...and he understands more now I think...whether he approves I dont know...but he understands how you feel now and I think he really is taking it into consideration...he asked me about my father and my family...and I think telling him that people in my tribe marry to the same sex helped him with the prospect of you and I.." he said softly leaning back slightly. "I think he will approve of us Francis..." he said smiling softly kissing the boys head.

• 4 weeks later...

"You... spoke with him? I'm surprised you could get a word out of him without a verbal lashing. And I'm not sure if he would approve just from hearing that in your tribe it's okay to marry the same sex." Francis said, gently touching Adrian's hair. "My father is a very complicated man with a history he doesn't like to talk about. Maybe I should've told you more coming into this. Anyway, my father grew up with a gay brother, my uncle Miles. Since Uncle Miles was older, my father often got the short end of the stick growing up. Even in a society where being homosexual ran the risk of being publicly humiliated, Uncle Miles managed to succeed in life and start his own business, where my father was struggling to keep his grades up in school. Every time he heard of his brother succeeding, my father would get increasingly resentful. Eventually, his resent began going out to other homosexuals. Since taking up the business from my grandfather, he's been known to decline agreements with other businesses because they were not run by a heterosexual person, and he's asked shippers of his wine to skip cities with stores that serve the gay clientele. That's why I don't want any part of this winery."

Francis's attention went to his lover's cheek before gently kissing him back on the same cheek. He never liked the story of his father, though it did make sense to him. It was something he was not very proud of, nor did he want to be associated with it anymore. Studying mythology was his escape, his way of doing something he loved while physically distancing himself from the family that forced him to conform to an ideal he never agreed with in the beginning. He relaxed into Adrian's chest, relishing in the affection the other was showing him.

Adrian nodded and he kind of kicked himself in his mind, he was stupid. Of course just mentioning that in his town they allowed it didn't mean that Francis' father was going to approve of his son's relationship. His mouth clenched as he listened intently to the story his lover was telling. Everything seemed to come into focus and he nodded, "I see...that makes sense.." he said gently and he looked across the room aimlessly, his eyes really trying to figure out the complex problem of getting Francis's father to accept them. "I'm glad you don't want to be apart of this...its disgusting..." he said softly his arms going around the others waist as he leaned back into him. "Your father...I'm sure means well...and he want's you to be successful...but still...there is a need for you to be happy in your own life. No money can buy you that..." he said looking down and he sighed.

"I have to confront my own father...about all this..." he said chuckling uncertainly. "I'm sure it will go well but...I'm more worried that he will be scared that I'm putting the tribe in danger bringing a city dweller into our midsts." he leaned back and smiled. "Though I don't think you would rat us out...if you become one of us that is..."

• 4 weeks later...

"Your secret is safe with me." Francis said, looking up into Adrian's eyes. "I love you, and I wouldn't trade that for money, fame, or anything."

He gently kissed Adrian's cheek, continuing to relax into him. Though he felt warmth radiating from behind the borrowed shirt his boyfriend was wearing, he longed to feel the actual skin beneath it. At this point, he felt calm enough to talk it out with his father like an adult. His past demons had already reared their ugly heads, and the worst was over. The sky had faded to a deep purple hue outside, letting Francis know that it was getting late.

"I think we need to talk to him. Together." Francis said. "It's getting late, and I think I'm emotionally ready for it now. I don't want the rest of your stay to be awkward."

Adrian didn't say anything, he simply sat there and let Francis know that he was willing to do anything for him. He held the boyd against his own and kissed his head while his fingers ran up and down his back. He calmly shushed him to calm him down, keeping him away from the tears and the anger. He really hated that they had this kind of relationship, Francis and his dad, he wished it was loving and accepting. Something he and his father shared with one another, for when he came forth with Francis he knew his dad was going to say yes. But that didn't happen less Alfred okayed their relationship/marriage coming up. He tilted his head to Francis and he nodded, "Are you sure? We can wait...? If you want...?" he said softly his hands pushing away hair out of the boys eyes. "If you want to do it tonight then I don't mind, I'll be with you the entire time. But don't do it just for me Francis." he said softly looking away his fingers lacing with the others.

"As much as I want to talk to him now, I'm not sure how smart it would be right now. I think we'll both need to sleep on today. He might still be angry, and we both need to be in a good mind to talk it out." Francis said. "My bed's big enough for both of us, so you can stay here while you're with my family. I'm going to go shower soon. Want to join me?"

Francis stayed in Adrian's arms for a little, dismayed knowing that he would have to leave his arms eventually to go shower. That was unless Adrian decided to join him. The first time they showered together was one that Francis couldn't forget. The pleasure that Adrian gave him despite not penetrating him at all gave him chills all over. He tried to shake the thoughts from his head and not get too ahead of himself. They had a new challenge ahead of them for the next day: trying to recover from what had happened tonight. Celebration could wait until they got everything sorted out. For now, Francis just wanted the shitty night to end.

Adrian listened and he nodded, "I agree...best to wait for the morning when the both of you have through it through and decided what you guys want in the future.." he said softly and he smiled hearing Francis talk about a shower. "That sounds amazing...tomorrow can you help me paint back on my symbols? I really hate being without them..." his fingers traced the ghost lines of the black pain on his skin. "I hate pretending to be something I'm not, and since your family knows now I don't think it should matter if I hide my ears or paint my skin or whatever." he said gently and he stood stripping off his shirt and holding out a hand for Francis. "Come on, you're probably getting tired and I really don't want you to be sad...so lets go relax together.." he said gently and smiled his soft smile just for Francis.

• 2 weeks later...

"Sure, I'd love to." Francis said, taking Adrian's hand and getting out of his clothes as they walked to the bathroom. Once they were in, he closed the door behind them. Francis's bathroom looked more like a spa than a bathroom, with a large bath already filled with hot water. There were various bath salts off to the side and even a massage table with lotion and oils in another area of the room. The sink and a vanity were on the side of the wall with all the grooming products a growing boy would need. The shower was jutting out from the ceiling and surrounded by walls of glass.

"I'm glad we'll be leaving this place soon. I can't wait to meet your father." Francis said, reaching and gently stroking Adrian's cheek.

Adrian stripped the last of his clothing before following Francis into the shower. He slid up close to him and he laughed gently, "My father...? I just hope he will...agree ya know...?" he said weakly and leaned into his lovers hand. "My father has many male mates but I don't think he will take to the liking of me having no female partners...without a female I won't be able to reproduce for the clan and he may not allow it..." He said and sighed lightly. "It's hard....but I know that I can't have more than one spouse...my father can but I can't. My father loves...half heartedly but I love with my all." he chuckled and shook his head sliding a hand around Francis' waist.

"I have a feeling he will allow it but just in case...just know I'll do whatever it takes to keep you by my side even if that means renouncing my throne.." he said gently hugging the boy against him and keeping him close. "It doesn't matter to me like you do..." he said gently holding onto him even tighter afraid that something would take him from him.

• 4 weeks later...

Francis turned the water on, starting a cascade of warm water that felt like natural rainfall over them. The combined warmth of the water and Adrian's touch felt incredibly comfortable. Had it not been for water bills, Francis would've liked to have stayed there forever in his lover's grasp. However, he knew that the trek back to the village would be happening soon, and they had to get ready. He turned his head to gently nuzzle into Adrian's neck before gently nibbling on his neck.

"I also hope he doesn't mind that I'm a human either. That's kind of hard for me to change, isn't it?" Francis chuckled.

Adrian leaned into Francis his hands going around his waist enveloping him into his warm arms. He was comfortable, in the arms of Francis and holding him the way he was. The water felt wonderful, although he had water in his room it was cold and never warm. He enjoyed his little stream a little bit more, but he didn't mind this little cramped shower as long as Francis was with him under the water. "My father...may be angry about that. But if not, then I don't see why it wouldn't be okay." he said softly leaning into Francis his lips tinging up slightly into a smirk when he felt the bite to his neck. "My father hasn't liked the humans, but you're different, its almost like you belong in my world with me.." he said softly his lips kissing the boys shoulder.

• 4 weeks later...

Francis blushed. He had heard Adrian profess his love for him before and in various ways, but this time felt different from the others. Considering how secretive Adrian and his people were about their lives and the ways in which they conducted them, it felt great that Adrian believed in him enough to fight for him so that the others would let him live with them. While how to convince Adrian's father was another issue on its own, Francis's attention was taken back to the elf kissing him on the shoulder. He gently stroked Adrian's wet hair.

"I haven't had anyone believe in me that much in a long time. The last time someone cared that much about me was probably my father, but he tried to make me into the perfect successor, so I guess that wasn't true care after all." Francis said.

Adrian smiled gently and he looked down at Francis enjoying the feeling of his fingers in his hair. "I do believe in you..." he said gently and kissed his lips. His hands moved up to his neck and pulled him closer, deeper into the kiss before letting him go. "I love you Francis...and if my father decides to not allow your stay then you and I can settle down somewhere else...we'll figure it out. But when you meet him, don't try and be someone your not okay? Don't try to impress him just be yourself...and I know he will let us stay." He smiled and pulled him closer kissing his lips once more as his arms circled around his waist pulling his body up against his own.

• 3 weeks later...

Francis let himself melt into the kiss, loving every second of friction between them. The heat of the cascading water and steam in the shower made him a little loopy, but Adrian's touch was keeping him conscious. With every breath, the steam seemed to weigh heavily in his lungs, clearing his body from the tension that took place at dinnertime. As Adrian's arms lowered to his waist and pulled him in tighter, Francis let out a soft, barely audible sigh of bliss. The new contact also stirred something in his core, bringing him out of his delirium. He could feel himself hardening against Adrian's leg, as the deprivation of touch finally seemed to be getting to him. When the need for breath became too great and separated them, Francis looked into Adrian's cerulean eyes, a little fire glowing behind his own.

"And if I'm allowed to stay with you, that means we can finally go all the way, right?" Francis said coyly. He already knew the answer to the question, but he figured Adrian would get the hint from that if not from their physical contact.

The kiss seemed to drag on, but Adrian didn't mind the lack of air and the simple light headed ness that came with it. He welcomed it, the new sense of being wanted again. It made him overly happy to feel Francis against his thigh, they hadn't had any romantic or intimate moments since they got here. Adrian was rather missing it, even the little bit they could do and he missed the soft moans Francis once let out for him. As the younger man pulled away Adrian panted softly smiling gently against the others lips before nodding, "Yes. We will be able to...go all the way as you put it." he chuckled and leaned in kissing him once more before his lips slid down his neck kissing and nipping here and there. "Maybe we should get out..? I don't want you to faint..." he said his voice worried yet he made no movement to release Francis from his grasp which held him fast against his front.

Francis's soft moans started to fill the steamy space he shared with Adrian as he started biting around his neck. The whole situation was turning out to be extremely cheesy, as if it were ripped straight out of a gay film. Even the times they had before then were kind of cheesy. Their meeting was completely by chance, the tribe he stayed with would've thrown him out or possibly killed him had he not found this one particular elf, and things had been going smoothly for the most part with the exception of a few bumps in the road with Adrian's adjustment to human society and lukewarm reception of Isaac. There were moments when Francis felt like he didn't deserve the experience, his new-found confidence, and especially Adrian. If anyone, Adrian was the one who was more at stake because of the relationship. One human was easier to hide, but the consequences were that much more dire if the illusion got broken. And certainly, the time Francis spent pretending to be engaged to Adrian must have gotten rumors to spread through the village. To even think about what would happen if Adrian's "fiance" was found out to be human scared Francis. He didn't even know where he could go if he was planning to reject his own family as well as possibly be rejected by the one he was trying to live amongst with his lover. Although elves could afford to move around and change clans if needed, Francis wasn't sure if Adrian would be ready for any of that if the need came up. Apart from Miranda, who was too young to own her own place and too content with home life to leave at the moment, Francis didn't have a back-up plan for the human world. But that, Francis had to keep reminding himself, had yet to be determined. Adrian did seem to speak highly about his father as an accepting man, and it made the situation a lot less dangerous for Francis if he could win him over. But at the same time, trying too hard would achieve the opposite effect. Adrian did advise him earlier to be himself around his father, and he supposed that that seemed simple enough. If only his father could've been like that from day one.

The steam filling Francis's lungs reminded him that they had been in the shower for a long time. In his aroused state, Francis wasn't letting it bother him that much. He was entirely focused on Adrian gently nibbling him and holding him in his strong arms. Adrian's wet skin felt like the finest silk in the country, something that even a family of Francis's standing would hesitate to splurge on. His well-defined muscles created a unique texture that added dimension to the silkiness, like the bones of a masseur's hand while he was giving a massage. As Adrian held him closer, he could feel his dick pressing much more into Adrian's leg. The contact was starting to drive him crazy. Even though they had a little fun before they left to visit Francis's home, it still felt like they hadn't done anything in a while. This was partially Francis's fault due to his striving to impress his father. But he had been through so much in the day that having something like this was actually welcome. Whenever Adrian touched him, kissed him, or even just looked into his eyes, Francis felt like he was in a completely different world. Everything would melt away with the initial eye contact, and with every touch and kiss, he would go deeper into his own hazy bliss. In the time they had been together, Adrian seemed to be proving himself to be beyond capable of satisfying him physically. The best part about it was that he was also pretty good at satisfying the emotional component of the activity where it needed to be. Some couples Francis knew made such a huge deal about sex that nobody would ever do it unless it was something symbolic like an anniversary or birthday. Adrian seemed to recognize how important it was to Francis for him to be letting the elf touch him in such an intimate way, but he also seemed to be the kind of person who didn't mind doing it just for pleasure. Francis had yet to see the boundaries of Adrian's libido, but that was something that could wait until they were married. Francis himself was pretty average in that department, but Adrian seemed to bring out something in him that made him want to explore and try different things. Maybe it was because of elven customs of limiting penetration to a certain point in the relationship. Maybe it was because Francis himself was growing in ways he didn't expect he would after his primary schooling days. He didn't know now, and that certainly wasn't what he was thinking about.

Having to decide between the shower and the bedroom was difficult. On one hand, Francis didn't seem to mind the steam, though he understood Adrian's concern that he would faint. The bedroom was pretty nice too and out of the way from people who didn't want or need to hear what they were doing. As long as Francis had his fill of contact with Adrian, it didn't matter where they did it. But even though the heat of the shower was alluring, Francis's human limits were hitting much more strongly than he expected now that a fair bit of time had passed and the idea that that much time had passed got through to his brain. He quickly became lightheaded, hanging onto Adrian more for support than anything. He looked around at the various products around him, all unused in the time they had been in the shower save for the shampoo bottle forgotten in Francis's own hands. He didn't even think to open it and rub the product into Adrian's hair yet. As it turned out, the situation seemed to be pushing them towards having their fun first, then showering later. Realizing this, Francis put the bottle in his hand back where he found it and returned his arm to where it was around Adrian's body.

"Yeah, we should get out now. We didn't even wash yet. Once we're done taking care of this problem I've got going on, we can wash up later and save water." Francis said. "Now what do you say? Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

The soft moans filling the room were making him high, his head was filled with Francis and he didn't want it to change. His mind was overflowing with his scent and smell as his lips scavenged over the boys neck. He started sucking on it as if wanting to put a mark there but instead he popped his lips off of it before it could turn dark red. His hands moved cupping Francis' ass in his hands pushing his body even closer to him as his moans seemed to grow in intensity.

He blushed hearing Francis and he smiled softly nodding, "Sounds good to me.." he said softly and he slid his arms under Francis and he carried him out of the shower turning it off as they left. He walked silently to the bed laying him down on his back before climbing onto him his hands placing on either side of his head. "What do you want me to do?" he asked and kissed his lips softly almost hungrily before kissing down his neck moving down to his chest as well. He started to kiss to his nipples before sucking on into his mouth letting his tongue trail over the hardening nub in his mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

Francis reached to turn the shower off, but saw that Adrian had beat him to it. In addition, Adrian had taken him up into his arms bridal style, so it was hard for him to reach the faucet from his angle anyway. He admired the way in which Adrian tenderly held him in his arms. On one hand, Francis almost viewed carrying one's lover bridal style as a display of masculinity and toughness, proving that if Adrian could lift someone of Francis's build, he was tough and not one to be messed with. On the other hand, it showed a more gentle side of his elven lover, who seemed to be acutely aware of how lightheaded the steam was making both of them, but was simultaneously willing to spare his partner the potential danger of falling over and injuring himself by carrying him. It was impressive. It was gentlemanly. But most importantly, it showed how much he cared. Francis found himself subconsciously holding onto his lover's neck for support because he was so light-headed and afraid of just conking out in Adrian's arms. Thankfully, they reached the bedroom before that could happen, and Francis felt himself get gently laid on the bed face up before Adrian got right on top of him.

"You should know what I want by now~" Francis said, rubbing his throbbing cock against Adrian's crotch. The lack of intimacy from their arrival at Francis's home was unbearable at this point, and Francis didn't care about whether he'd wake up his family making noise for his lover. All he wanted was Adrian's touch, and a whole lot of it. He was curious to experience penetration, but he had to keep reminding himself that that had to wait until they were ready to commit their lives to each other. As much as Francis wanted to turn his nose up to that rule, he respected it out of respect for Adrian's culture. It also helped him keep his head firmly planted on his body and not high in the sky, since most human relationships went too far too quickly. Francis saw it happen with a lot of people he met in school, where they would get together because of something actually sweet and romantic, but last only for a couple months before they got bored of each other or someone cheated on the other. It seemed like elven society reserved the most intimate of sex acts for couples who were not only physically prepared, but also emotionally prepared. While he felt like he'd gotten pretty far with Adrian, he needed to see what actual life with him would be like in the hidden elf village. Of course his status as a human was a problem, but he believed that their love was proof that scientific divisions of species were only of minimal importance. Even if they were cast out, Adrian could just find a new clan who was more accepting of intermarriage with humans. Though Francis didn't know if other elves were accepting of humans like that, he was sure that whatever hardships they faced, they would make it through as a team. But his romantic inner ramblings quickly gave way to his carnal desires as he felt Adrian's tongue languidly drag across one of his nipples. Francis gasped in surprise, but whatever other emotions he was feeling quickly gave way to pleasure, as he began to softly moan from the much-needed pleasure he was being given. One of his hands snaked its way around the other to rub his back while the other tangled its way into his hair.

Adrian laughed softly around the boys nipple. He really didn't mind it, the noises, or even the thought of sex. With Francis it felt almost needed, it felt right to go all the way with him. Even though he hadn't pledged his life with Adrian or anything it felt as though with some secret plea he had pledged his love to him. As if the tender touches and the on the edge moments they had together was an unspoken plea of their love for one another that wouldn't be shattered no matter the situation. Adrian loved him, how he felt in his arms as they walked to the bed. Francis's small arms snaking around his neck as if he were an anchor keeping him attached to reality as Adrian showed him the fantasy he calls life. He loved it, everything about it, his smile and his eyes when they light up at something he said or did that made him particularly happy.

Although he loved thinking about all this, the hard cock against his thigh was begging for his attention and as the boys moans grew slightly he lost all thought. His hands moved and they guided down his sides before kissing all the way down to his abdomen. He didn't want to spend too much time on the boys nipples, he loved their beautiful red buds but he was in agony with the twitching member taunting him. His body now fit between the boys legs and his hands shifted so they were under his thighs pushing his legs to the side as if to make it easier for his wide build to fit. His mouth kissed the tip of Francis's growing heat. "Do you mind...if I use my fingers?" he asked looking up at Francis his tongue lightly trailing over the head of his pulsing cock. His mouth moved down sliding his tongue down its length all the way to the hilt and back up again repeating the process on the other side while he waited for a much needed answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Francis bit his lip, trying to hold back the noises coming out of his mouth while Adrian started pleasuring him. His touches were sorely missed after the utter celibacy they had to engage in while in the presence of his father. Of course, they'd probably have to keep themselves in check when meeting Adrian's father, but if they had Alfred's support by the end of their stay at Francis's home, they would be 80% through the door already, since the bulk of this experience was helping an older man who grew up in the shadow of his gay brother and harbored intense resentment for gay people to understand that his son was also gay. Even to have a nonnegative response from Alfred would be all right in Francis's book. Even being disowned didn't sound entirely bad; Francis never wanted to uptake the company and be known as the enforcer of its homophobic practices. Better yet, he hoped that his father would throw both of them out, so that they could return to the elf village early. He hoped that his desires to leave would teach his father that he wasn't happy living the life he was in his childhood and hopefully teach him to change his ways for the future.

Another part of Francis wanted to actually stay home with his father for a little longer. After all, Adrian did come to him saying that he thought he'd gotten through to Alfred. Francis hoped that Adrian really did get somewhere, and his father wouldn't just switch back to the way he was before Adrian came into his life. Though there were doubts in his mind, Francis decided to try to be positive and think that Adrian really did say something that moved his seemingly unmovable father. If he was right about that, he would be happier than he ever was before then. As he thought about how their relationship had gone, Francis began to realize how much of a blessing Adrian was in his life. Even though things seemed to be going pretty quickly, since it had been only a couple weeks since they had first met. In human terms, they were a rare couple who found and managed to keep chemistry despite having an early start on their relationship. It was by sheer luck that most humans who got serious early on stayed together, since usually something small would drive a huge stake between them and split them apart in a heartbeat. Francis wanted to make sure that that didn't happen to him and Adrian, but given that he still didn't know a whole lot about Adrian other than the basic ideas of his customs and his tribe. He hoped that they could learn more about each other in the days that followed.

His future plans were the last thing on his mind, considering that Adrian had climbed in between his legs and started sucking and licking on his cock. There was also a question about whether he could use his fingers, but only half of it really reached Francis due to how hazy his head felt from the sensations. He looked down to see his lover awaiting a response.

"Y-yeah... Please, use your fingers." Francis said, holding in a moan