Visitor (Clover and Arekushisu)

クローバー (Clover)

Francis' blush never left his face. He slid into the water, swimming after Adrian. He dove under the surface for a bit and came up next to Adrian, water rolling down his peachy skin.

"It feels nice. Just like when I stumbled upon it yesterday." he said. "Does anyone else know about it?"

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• クローバー (Clover)

Adrian smiled watching Francis swim to him. He was happy the other man loved it just as much as he did. "No. No one but you and I know of this place."he said looking at Francis and swimming slightly closer to him as to we're their bodies were almost touching one another. He blushed lightly "Sorry. Anyway no one has ever found it other than you. It's hidden we'll and most people don't leave the village so no one of my kind ever comes there. Humans never come this far in the mountain until yesterday. " he smiled shyly and began making his way to the bank.

Francis blushed too as Adrian got closer, but frowned a little when he left for the bank of the spring. He followed Adrian over.

"Wait... Those markings on your body aren't tattoos? They actually wash off?" he said. "Do you just paint them on?"

Adrian leaned against the bank of the pond his Lower half still I the water. "No they aren't tattoos. When I turn of age they will be though. As of right now though they are painted on but have an imprint on my body from having then on every day of my life. They are a symbol to tell everyone in the tribe that I am of royal decent." He said pushing his hair out of his face and he pulled Francis to his body hugging him. "Thank you. For not thinkig me weird or strange because of my race or how we live." He said softly in the others ear meaning it fully.

Francis felt a little jolt of excitement when Adrian hugged him and hugged back.

"Your people are interesting. I don't know why we humans think you're so bad." he said, nuzzling his head into the stronger man's neck. "I haven't even been here for a day, and I'm already loving it more than human society."

The contact between them felt so odd to Francis, but it felt good as well. Though certain parts on both boys were dangerously close at that moment...

Adrian smiled softly liking the way Francis nuzzled him and he sighed softly letting go of the other before he did something wrong. "Well. I'm happy you are enjoying your stay. I am trying to make it fun and useful to your research." He smiled and he let his hand fall from the others shoulder before he ran a hand through his hair thinking. "I'll take you through the town if you wish me to. I don't mind but you will have to conceal your face and have to be..,my pretend fiancé. People who are engaged cover their faces for the time until they are married so no other man will see their faces and fall for them. And it's harder for them to commit adultery." He said softly a blush coming over his cheeks as he said so.

Francis blushed even more. Though he didn't completely feel used to being with a guy like that, he felt like Adrian would help him through it.

"Y-You want me to pretend to be engaged to you?!" Francis said, the blush extending down to his neck. "I-I'll do it."

In the name of research... he thought.

Adrian put a hand through his hair and shook his head hearing the other boys stuttering words. "If you don't want to then it's okay. I don't mind. I'm just trying to find a way to get you around the people without showing you're a human and getting thrown out." He said and he sighed before pulling on the pants he had and then sitting down his feet dangling in the water. "I understand. I just met you and I'm asking you to be my bride. But it will be pretend. You don't have to do anything a couple does I know you're not that way with me and the least I would have to do is hold your hand or hug your waist." He said not wanting to look Francis in the eyes. He trusted him but he didn't know if Francis could trust him. He was worried since they had just met that Francis would run it down even to do it for research.

"No, it's fine. I wouldn't mind pretending to be engaged. However, I'm afraid that if we get found out..." Francis began, but couldn't bring himself to go on. "I just don't want you to get hurt from it if things go wrong..."

He was starting to care less about his research, but the opportunity was perfect for him in more ways than one. After just sleeping together last night, he wanted to know more about Adrian himself.

Adrian looked at Francis and he smiled softly seeing what the other was talking about. He was worried aboht his status if they were to be found out. "I'll be fine. I'll tell them you're a great friend of mine. And if they throw me out then I can just stay with you for the time I need. I'm sure you wouldn't mind...would you?" He said softly trying to think of a way to ease Francis's mind. Adrian began to notice that Francis had stopped asking him questions about his lifestyle.

"If the need arises, stay with me for as long as you need." Francis said. "I'm really enjoying getting to know you and your way of life."

Francis remained naked in the water, looking up at Adrian almost like a mermaid.

"Are we going to go soon? I think I have more questions for you." he said.

Adrian shook his head and smiled softly. "Not if you don't want to. We can stay longer if it is what you want. It seemed like you liked it here yesterday so I thought to bring you back." He said as he began pulling out the paint that would cover his skin. He looked up at Francis. "You may ask any question you wish to ask. I'm an open book when it comes to you. I will answer anything personal and anything non personal." He said pulling out the brush and beginning to run it over his hand tracing the lines which he knew by heart.

"Since I'm going to pretend to be your fiancé, you said I'd have to wear something to cover my head so other men and women wouldn't start lusting for me. What would I wear, and how long do I wear it?" Francis asked as he adjusted his position against the land. He looked sort of bent over with some of his pale ass showing out from the surface of the water. The water gently rolled off of his body, trailing down his porcelain skin until it reached the very start of his thighs. Some of them ran between his slightly spread legs.

Adrian looked Francis over and shook his head getting the lewd thoughts out of his head. Francis was very sexy even without trying to be. And Adrienne couldn't help his eyes from traveling along the mans fair skin to his legs and back up again. He cleared his thought and started on the other hand a blush on his cheeks, "you will just have to wear a piece of fabric is all. I have one at the house you may use. And you will just have to wear it when we are around the townspeople. Just us alone we don't have to worry about it." He said having finished both arms now and sighed sweat on his chest from the sun at his back. He stood and stripped and walked to the water. "It's too hot to stay dressed for long." He said splashing water onto his chest and his face.

Francis waded over to Adrian and looked at the marks on his body.

"Do those have any symbolic significance other than your position in society? Are they connected to mythology?" he asked. Francis's face became a slight shade of pink as he admired Adrian's body. The other boy was definitely strong. His muscles were well-outlined, and the markings on his body seemed to mold to the curves of his body. He almost felt a little envious, but could see him definitely being a great protector for whomever he chose to devote his attention to.

Adrian smiles at Francis and held out his arm to him so he could see the markings better, "Well, not really other than the fact they stem from royalty. If you have them then you're of high class, if not then youre just an adverage citizen." He said looking as Francis eyed his body the lines that outlined his muscles seeming to catch his eyes. "You want me to put them on you? they would have the same effect on your body you know. I can show you where we put them and why. " he said gesturing to the paint that was still on the shore.

Francis blushed even more at the prospect of Adrian touching him, even if just to apply paint. However, the markings intrigued him from the start, so he tried to tone down his embarrassment.

"Y-Yes, please do." Francis said, moving to the side of the spring where the paint was and getting out, letting the sun dry him off.

Adrian smiled and got out as well and took the paint and the brush and took Francis's hand in his own to hold it out. "We put it on the main muscles. It follows the main veins that run to your heart." he said his fingers holding the other males hand lightly as the brush ran across the vein that led up Francis's arm to his shoulder. His fingers moved to the other hand and he did the same thing. His brush moved across the males chest as he traced the veins which were hard to see on Francis but he did it just fine by pressing his fingers into the boys chest to try and feel the veins under his fingertips.

Francis tried to hold back giggles when Adrian was painting the marks on him. He did listen thoughtfully to each explanation, though with increasing difficulty as he went on since another part was starting to react to the touch. He felt himself getting hard as Adrian's fingers started to run over his chest. He crossed his legs and tried to hide his erection, wondering if Adrian knew what was going on.

Adrian paid no mind to the boys growing frustration. He looked up at him and laughed softly to the blush on his cheeks. His fingers trailed Francis's muscles down his and the brush following as his fingers pointed the way. He was at Francis' abdomen before he moved doing the other side of his Abs. "You okay? You seem to have...gotten enlarged." He said not looking down at the erecting member that was beginning to form under his chest as he did Francis's sides. "I'm going to have to do your legs..." He said finally looking up at Francis a blush on his cheeks.

"G-go ahead." Francis said, pulling his legs out of the water and sitting out in front of Adrian, letting his erection show. His face looked redder than a ripe pomegranate, but he felt so good with Adrian touching him that he tried not to care about his body's reactions.

Adrian smiled lightly and shook his head trying not to laugh. His fingers trailed down to the boys hips where he traced the veins which went to the swelling erection between the boys legs before he went down more. He moved the brush with his fingers going down his legs to his ankles and coming back up. He looked up at the boy. "Do you...want me to help you with this?" he asked lightly the brush touching the hilt of francis's erection. "I'll just do you a favor so you don't have to get yourself off somewhere else. I don't mind helping you out." he said sweetly blushing up at Francis his fingers next the the hilt now too.

"W-What do you mean?" Francis asked. This was the first time another guy had ever seen him like this. Sure he had dated guys in high school, but all he did with them was kiss. "Show me what you mean."

Francis's cock pulsed as the brush and Adrian's fingers touched the base, and he let out a soft moan, audible only to Adrian.

Adrian slipped his fingers around the base of Francis's shaft before he began to pump it slowly. He looked up at him as his fingers trailed over the tip playfully. "This is what I mean" Adrian felt awful. He felt like he was taking advantage of the boy but he had gotten hard because he was touching him. He shouldn't be doing this but he couldn't help it. He leaned forward and kissed Francis's shoulder fondly and he smiled lightly. "I'll help you this once." He said softly into the boys ear before his hand began to move faster.

"A-ahh..." Francis moaned, jolts of pleasure flying from wherever Adrian touched him. While he had masturbated a couple times before during puberty, this was much different than the last few times. This time, someone else was controlling his orgasm. He felt scared, but it felt so good too.

"So good..." he moaned softly as Adrian's hand moved up and down his cock.