Visitor (Clover and Arekushisu)

クローバー (Clover)

Adrian leaned down and looked up at him playfully a look of devilish mischief in his eyes. He licked the tip of Francis's cock as his fingers still moved over it. He tongue circled around before he let the pulsing erection slip into his mouth. He began to move his head up and down bobbing it se to give off the same sort of feel as jerking off but he knew the boy had probably had this done before so he knew he knew what it felt. He moaned softly making vibrations travel up and down Francis's shaft up to him who was moaning so happily it seemed. Be didn't seem to be offended or upset that Adrian was doing this.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• クローバー (Clover)

Francis moaned again, his hands gently tangling themselves in Adrian's hair. The vibrations on his cock felt heavenly. Since he hadn't touched himself in a while, Francis felt himself getting close already.

"M-more, Adrian..." he said. "So good~"

Adrian moaned softly again his head movin faster and faster his lips and tongue trailing his tip of his cock playfully as his own cock began to pulse and twitch all on it's own. He wanted the other but he didn't want to push it. He knew the other was getting closer to his limit and he tried playing with them more and more as his fingers played with his balls. "Mmhm..." He moaned again and his vibrations going through the others cock once more.

With a cry of ecstasy, Francis came into Adrian's mouth, bucking up into it slightly. His hands pushed down on Adrian's head so that he could take all of his length inside. Francis felt spent as exhaustion washed over him and he lay limp on the ground, his chest rising and falling regularly.

Adrian closed an eye as the load was released into his mouth and he moaned swallowing it before he let Francis' cock fall from his mouth. "Hm...so much. How long as it been since you last came?" He asked picking up Francis and moving the boys head onto his shoulder the boys chest moving quickly for the boys small body. He himself was now hard for the noises coming out of the others mouth making him more and more hard as he had sucked him off. He didn't say anything though an he didn't want to. He wouldn't make the boy do that for him.

"M-many months..." Francis said. "I didn't have a lot of time due to my apprenticeship."

His body was shaking a little from the force of his orgasm, but he was calming down slowly. However, seeing Adrian hard was having its effects on him. He wanted to help the other boy out too, but felt too embarrassed to ask. Instead, he found himself almost staring down at the other boy's dick in amazement at its size and girth for someone of his age and race.

Adrian blushed seeing the boy looking at his cock as he sighed softly, "Would you like to touch it...? You are just looking at it and its sorta making me nervous." he said a blush on his cheeks as it seemed Francis was in awe of the mere size of it. "Did you expect it to look different? haha its the same as yours only bigger." he said kissing Francis's cheek sweetly his hands moving the boys hair out of his face.

"Y-Yes..." Francis said, moving his head down to Adrian's length. He opened his mouth, his tongue swirling around the head, and took it into his mouth. He slowly moved his head up and down, making sure to occasionally lick the head and play with Adrian's balls. He only had a couple experiences with giving head, but had never experienced penetration, so he didn't consider himself experienced at all. However, he tried his best to make Adrian feel good.

Adrian moaned softly having not expected to have Francis to do it and he shivered lightly, "A-ah...Francis." he said loudly and he moaned again moving his hips lightly into the mans mouth. He put his hands into his hair and pulled softly not wanting to hurt him but he wanted the other boys mouth completely around him. It seems he had been waiting for this the whole time since he met Francis and he wanted to cum now but he couldn't and he knew he couldn't.

Francis complied with Adrian's silent command to take more of him into his mouth. He found it hard to do so, but he managed to get down to Adrian's base. He felt himself hardening again and moved his hand down to stroke himself while continuing to bob up and down on Adrian's cock. He moaned around Adrian's length, sending vibrations to the other boy's swelled organ.

Adrian moaned again under his breath and sighed softly as he looked down watching as Francis reached down and stroking himself and his hips started moving making his erection move in and out of the others mouth faster as he moaned again "a-ah I'm going to cum Francis." He said and before he could do anything to pull out he came inside of the others mouth and he let out a groan and he shivered softly and he looked down at him. "I-I'm sorry Francis. I didn't-" he said and he blushed darkly.

Francis swallowed Adrian's seed and came again, panting heavily after the other boy's dick left his mouth. It took a while for him to catch his breath so he could speak again.

"That was... fucking amazing..." Francis said. "Don't be sorry for anything."

Adrian moaned softly and he sighed his lips finding Francis's and he slipped his hands into the others hair pulling him into a deeper kiss he parted just enough so he could speak his lips still brushing against Francis's. "I...we should be getting back...we have been gone for a long time now." he said a blush on his cheeks and he brushed his lips across the others cheek before he stood and held his hand out for the others a smile on his face. "Come on...we can do this another time." he liked the boy and he wanted to tell him but he knew it was way to early in their relationship to start confessing now. He knew they had sucked one another off but he didn't think that was a good enough reason to tell the other he was falling in love with him. He seemed so perfect in everyway.

"Y-Yeah. Let's go. I really want to see this head covering an engaged elf must wear." Francis said, smiling a little as Adrian held out his hand to pull him up. He walked into the spring to wash the cum off of himself before drying off and changing back into his clothes.

"So, apart from wearing a special head covering, what else do engaged couples do?" Francis asked.

Adrian did the same washing off then getting dressed once more. He took Francis's hand in his and started to walk back to the village. "They walk like this, hand in hand, and most of them will love on each other in public. They will kiss every so often and such but the face of the woman, or man, isn't shown ever." he said and smiled at Francis letting go of his hand not wanting to push his luck. "I have a head covering you can use in my place. Its a deep shade of red...I think it will look good on you. Maybe go with those eyes of yours." he smiled and winked at him. "Oh, the only visible part of you will be your eyes might I add." he said and looked ahead a smile on his lips.

"I'm really excited to try it." Francis said. When Adrian let his hand go, he felt a little sad for some reason. Maybe they weren't going to start pretending until the disguise was actually on.

"But at home, I don't have to wear it, right?" Francis asked.

Adrian shook his head, "No only when someone other than me is going to be seeing you." he said and slipped his hand back into the others. He didn't like not touching him. He smiled, "We can just practice." he laughed softly and smiled down at Francis wanting him against him. He missed his mouth on his own already and he couldn't help the ache in his chest from not having the other pressed against him.

"I see." Francis responded, blushing softly as Adrian took his hand again. "By the way... Is more of the elf population straight or gay? Humans are primarily straight."

Francis enjoyed the closeness he had with Adrian. Though interspecies relationships were frowned upon in human culture, Francis felt like he could make an exception for Adrian. From what he learned, elves lived almost like humans, but a little different. They even looked like humans too. What Francis didn't understand was why humans could hate their kind so much.

Adrian smiled softly at Francis "we are whatever we want to be. It changes every year. And I think it's equal right now." He said softly pushing bush away seeing the village. He walked back sneaking back into his home and he looked back at Francis. "Now let's get you in the outfit." He said and kissed the boys forehead before letting go of hisnhand and going to his room goin to the closet. He dug through his things looking for the head gear.

Francis sat down in Adrian's room, waiting to see what the head covering would look like. He felt a little excited, even though he was only pretending to be Adrian's fiancé. It wasn't only the fact that he'd be with the other for longer. It was also the thrill of having to constantly hide. Back at the human village, his life had been nothing but mundanity thanks to his apprenticeship. Now, Francis actually felt like he was living.

"I guess I understand why the human divorce rate is high. Too many prying eyes." he muttered.

Adrian laughed and nodded bringing back the two headdresses and he have both the blue and red shawls. "You can have either. Or both I don't mind. And yes we try and keep jt low here...adultery isn't a huge problem here. No one can see the beauty of the one under the mask so there isn't a temptation to try and be with her." He said and touched Francis's cheek with his hand. He was a beautiful man and he liked him. All of him. "Now just put those on and I'll get you some clothes that look like mine. " he went back into his closet looking for small pants and he didn't need a shirt but if Francis wanted one he could get him one.

Adrian laughed and nodded bringing back the two headdresses and he have both the blue and red shawls. "You can have either. Or both I don't mind. And yes we try and keep jt low here...adultery isn't a huge problem here. No one can see the beauty of the one under the mask so there isn't a temptation to try and be with her." He said and touched Francis's cheek with his hand. He was a beautiful man and he liked him. All of him. "Now just put those on and I'll get you some clothes that look like mine. " he went back into his closet looking for small pants and he didn't need a shirt but if Francis wanted one he could get him one.

Francis looked at the two headdresses carefully. Red symbolized good luck and fortune in some cultures; however, in other cultures it meant lust or sex. However, it also meant stop in almost every country he went to. Red was also the color of the wine his father loved to make so much, which left a bitter taste in his mouth. He set the red one aside, thinking carefully as he looked at the blue one. Blue was a much different color for him. Blue was a much calmer color, seeing that the calm ocean was blue. However, blue had so much more meanings to it. There were probably as many meanings as there were shades. Deep blue was... deep trust or something?? Light blue was serenity. The shades in between, he had no idea. Blue was truly one of the most complex colors in human existence. Looking up to Adrian, he fumbled with the red one, trying to wear it, but he wasn't sure how.

"I think I need help putting these on. I'm trying to wear the red one, but I'm not sure how." Francis said. "Also, do those colors have any special meaning to your kind?"

Adrian laughed softly and turned back to him setting a pair of pants beside Francis. He kneeled infront of him seeing as Francis was sitting down and he reached his hands up and started wrapping the boys head. It would fall loosely over the males face falling to about his nose and cover his head and hair falling over his neck like a scarf later. He smiled softly and kept fixing it as he looking through the fabric to the males eyes. "You're so handsome...they don't mean anything other than love. In a headdress anyway. Usually red can mean pain suffering or evil but can also mean love and lust. It can also mean beauty because we think of a rose when we see it. And as for blue. Means sweet and calm like the water in a lake or stream. But it can also mean sad. But the colors mean nothin when they are on you as the symbol of marriage but they mean something else when on something else. " his eyes flashed down to the mans lips and back up to his eyes a blush on his cheeks.

"I think I'll have the red one. In some cultures it is a symbol of fortune and good tidings." Francis said. "If this is meant to conceal my eyes from others, how can I see?"

He fumbled about with the pants Adrian gave him after taking off the ones he was wearing before. He wore black briefs made out of a breathable material to keep him cool while working the wine barrels while free movement of his legs. He blushed a little as he noticed slight unease in Adrian.