Visitor (Clover and Arekushisu)

クローバー (Clover)

Adrian smiled softly and looked up at him. "You can see through it it's a light see through material but it's still symbolizing you're taken." He said and stood stretching as he handed him a shirt to cover his body as well. He didn't know why but he was ready to show this man his home "oh! You can eat a dessert while we are out! It's so good it's a cake and you will love it!" He said happily leaving the room and going into his kitchen getting an Apple and biting into it.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• クローバー (Clover)

Once he was done dressing, Francis took a look at himself. Much of his face was covered, and the world seemed to have a rosy tint to it. The clothes Adrian gave him were slightly baggy on him, but nothing too egregious. It took a while to adjust to the fabric against his eyes, but he thought he looked pretty nice. Maybe if he got surgery, he could make his ears look more elf-like, but that didn't concern him at the moment.

Adrian's sudden energy made Francis smile. The other man's happiness seemed contagious at the moment, as Francis found himself getting excited to see Adrian's home town in more detail. His mention of a cake particularly excited Francis since he had a sweet tooth. However, due to the nature of his apprenticeship, he was forced to cut down on the sweets so he could build strength for lifting heavy wine barrels. Being able to indulge once in a while was definitely great.

"Great! Where will we go first?" Francis asked, "Maybe we should get dinner first."

He down to the kitchen to hear Adrian chomping on an apple. Upon hearing the sound, his own stomach growled. Francis couldn't help but burst out laughing upon realizing how loud his stomach had growled. Going over to Adrian while trying to calm himself, he looked around to see where the elf was before locating him in the kitchen.

Adrian smiled hearing the sound of a growl come from the other room and he blushed lightly before the man turned around the corner and came up to him. "Yes. I wouldn't mind getting some dinner. We have places we gather and eat. There will be a bonfire tonight where we will have meat that my father brought back from the human world." he said smiling down at the man. "Come its probably just starting." he said setting his apple down and grabbing Francis's hand and walking with him tagging along behind him.

They left the home and walked down the path. It was a different way than Adrian had ever taken Francis before. He smiled back at him as he could see the lily's that hugged onto the path and showed them a bright purple trail to follow. His home was slightly farther from all the others and it wasn't long before you could hear the soft laughter and the singing of the elves. They had beautiful voices every one of them. Some were better than others and they could use the songs to even use magic sometimes. Adrian himself was able to manipulate or use the plants and earth around him. He could grow a flower if he wanted to but he hadn't told Francis yet and just waited for the man to figure it all out.

Soon enough kids and mothers with child and their husbands or wives walked by them bowing their heads slightly to Adrian. He had different tattoos than everyone else letting them know he was different. Of higher status. But he never liked being with his father or the friends his father kept, he liked being with the people instead. He sighed softly as the wood burning began and he could smell the soft smoke coming to them. You could see the large blaze over the heads of the citizens and he smiled at his "lover". "So...what do you think? As I said many of the wives and families are open with their spouses." he said softly to Francis not letting anyone else hear.

Francis let Adrian take his hand and walk him down the path. He looked around at the beautiful flowers and plants surrounding them and wished that he had a camera with him. However, to respect the elves' secrecy, he never brought any cameras with him on his expeditions and only wrote notes of his observations. He took out his notebook to do just that.

It's so beautiful. he thought. I wish there were more places like this at home.

As they came into the town, Francis was astounded at how many elves there were. According to the fairy tales, elf villages were much smaller than this one he was in right now. Their voices also were peculiar. He tried describing the ones that enchanted his ears most, but failed to find proper words. Instead, he just wrote, "Indescribable voices". As he saw the other elves bowing politely for Adrian, he looked to the painted markings on his skin that Adrian put on him at the spring. He remembered that once Adrian came of age, those markings would be tattooed to his body. He wasn't sure when elves considered one to be of age, but he wondered if it would be soon.

As they neared the bonfire, the aroma of burning wood caught Francis's nostrils. He looked around at the other elves having fun, and he couldn't help but feel a little left out. Mostly, this was due to his being a human. However, this feeling of being left out transcended interspecies boundaries. He almost felt like he didn't belong. Like he wasn't intended for this lifestyle and supposed to be back with his father working the winery. Adrian helped ease these feelings a lot, but they still lingered at the back of the human boy's mind.

"It's really nice. The village is really beautiful." Francis whispered back to his "fiancé". "I can't wait for dinner."

Adrian smiled and sat down on a log around the fire pulling Francis down with him and hugged him. "Now. We wait. Usually we will sing and laugh and dance while the good cooks but today we will do that after dinner." He said softly into his ear and smiled softly to people. Someone stopped and spoke to him in the elvish language and he nodded a blush on his cheeks. The man had said that Francis was gorgeous and he was happy the "prince" had finally settled down and he asked if they had done anything yet. He said back that he had and that he agrees with him. And the man started walking again and Adrian laughed softly.

He looked at Francis and smiled, "He said you were pretty." And he turned back to the fire as all the voices became united as they began to sing. Adrian smiled softly and he opened his own mouth the words to the song leaving it as it was normal. He blushed lightly and he smiled and laughed with all the other people.

As Adrian and the other man had stopped to chat, Francis began taking notes on elvish language. Much like the music, it was very hard to describe. The quality of the language seemed to possess the mellifluousness of Italian combined with Gaelic words and a pinch of roughness that was present in German. He also noted the little things that they did such as how they pronounced their vowels and consonants. As he thought more about the elven language, Francis began to notice how beautiful Adrian sounded, even in talking. The other man's voice had an interesting mix of rich and mature with rough and boyish qualities, a perfect mix that made everything he said sound like music to Francis's ears. Realizing how much his thoughts had been sidetracked, Francis finished his notes saying that it was probably difficult to master the language before following Adrian again.

Hearing that the person Adrian was talking to thought he was pretty made Francis blush for a little. Francis didn't think that he was particularly good-looking or ugly for that matter. He thought he was in the middle. Not drop-dead gorgeous, but not horrendously ugly. Hearing that someone thought he was pretty was an unusual occurrence in his experiences, but he accepted the compliment happily.

"Your people seem to love festivities." Francis said, listening as the elves sang. "Also, you're a wonderful singer."

Adrian laughed softly his voice falling from the others as he looked down at Francis. "Thank you...my father taught me all the songs when I was little...so Its not really hard to know them all." he kissed Francis's cheek pulling him onto his lap to let an elderly woman sit next to them.

"I'm sorry...just deal with it for the moment..i'm not meaning to be touching you so much." he said a blush on his cheeks as another person bowed to him making him nod in turn. He held Francis close to him not wanting anyone to look at him or touch him. He was possessive doing like he would for anyone he was with. For some reason the closeness of them however felt normal, like they had always been like this. He sighed softly and nodded, "We do love to dance and sing, not to mention party. Its all for the gods that gave us the powers we have. If we didn't worship them as we do our powers would be stripped from us since we only borrow the magic in which we use." he said softly for only Francis to hear.

Francis didn't mind when Adrain pulled him onto his lap. It was normal for lovers to be intimate, and if they were pretending to be a couple, it would help add to the disguise. Being in Adrian's arms and watched over like a hawk made Francis feel a little embarrassed, but he appreciated the attention, having been basically invisible in school. As he watched the revelry around him, Francis wondered how his family was doing. Whether they were worried about him or not did not concern him since he felt like his father never listened to him. All they cared about was advancing their company for money, even if their children's happiness had to be sacrificed.

"Powers? You practice magic?" Francis asked. "In select parts of the human world, practicing magic is sometimes called witchcraft, which is considered a crime. Is there a difference between magic and witchcraft in your society?"

Adrian looked down at him, "Yes...witchcraft is dark magic here. We do practice magic but its usually very little and its elemental based." he said softly to anyone else it would have looked like they were cuddling and kissing but they were talking silently to one another unable to be heard over the loud crackling of the fire. "I'll show you tomorrow what I mean." he said softly kissing Francis on the temple before accepting a big plate full of food enough for the two of them to share. It was meat, not really specific it could be duck, bear, really any type of animal they could catch all added into one. With herbal salad. "We can just share." he said setting the plate on Francis's lap returning his arms around the male to keep him from falling off his lap.

Francis smiled and nuzzled his head against Adrian's neck as he kissed his temple. He didn't notice that the food was put on his lap. As he turned back to face the fire, he almost drooled at the plate of meat put before him. He couldn't tell what kinds of meats were on the plate, but they looked delicious.

"Are there any utensils? Or do you eat with your hands?" Francis asked.

Adrian blushed feeling Francis move closer to him, "Ah we basically just eat with our hands its easier for us I think, We dont really use alot of things humans do when it comes to eating." he laughed softly nuzzling Francis's cheek, "Hey love, you're going to need to feed me hah cause I dont wanna let go of you...plus I think if i do let go of you youre going to fall." he said sheepishly to the other. "But only if you want to. I can always set you down." he said and looked at Francis seeing his eyes through the viel.

The sight and sounds of the fire almost relaxed Francis into Adrian's grasp. The area and the other man were so warm that Francis felt like he could fall asleep without blankets. Francis chuckled at Adrian's request, taking a piece of steak. Deciding to be daring, he held it in his mouth and turned to Adrian, hoping he would bite the other end. Francis knew that he'd only do this with a lover, but since they were pretending, it would add to the façade. Francis was already loving the elf village much more than the human city, and he wouldn't mind having to pretend to be one of them forever to get away from his current life. However, his sense of duty to his father remained deep in his heart, preventing him from enjoying it as much as he could.

Adrian laughed softly and he took the other end of the steak in his mouth then when he was chewing he kissed Francis softly. "Thank you." he said softly a blush on his cheeks. He knew that Francis would be getting sleepy soon it was almost midnight and some of the younger kids and the older adults had left to go rest. They were left with the young "teenagers," as humans call it. He whispered in Francis's ear seeing the food almost gone on their plate, "You ready to go? get some rest?" He asked taking the opportunity and kissing the others neck softly.

Francis kissed Adrian back, a little tentative at first, but he quickly grew more comfortable. Being on Adrian's lap near a crackling fire was one of the most romantic moments he had experienced by far. He almost felt a little sad when Adrian suggested they go back. However, the veil was trapping some of the heat of the fire, so getting out of it did sound nice.

"Sure, but I want to cuddle more when we're home." Francis said.

Adrian blushed hearing the others words and he looked at Francis, "Really?" He smiled taking the plate and giving it to the person who was picking up plates then he, in one full swoop, picked up Francis bridal style. "Alright then, lets get home." he smiled softly and he heard someone whistle and whoop and holler behind them and he blushed shaking his head, he knew that a lot of the people assumed that taking him home they would be sleeping together tonight. He carried Francis and looked down at him, "Did you enjoy it? I hope the food was good." he said and looked back at where he was going so he didn't trip in the darkness.

Francis let out a little yelp when Adrian swept him up bridal style. Nobody had ever manhandled him like that before. However, the fear quickly subsided as he found that gesture incredibly romantic. The way he saw it, the bride had to entrust her man to be strong enough to carry her and her heavy layers of skirts. While they weren't actually going to be married, the fact that they were pretending to do so helped him trust Adrian. Speaking of whom, Francis couldn't help but watch Adrian intently as he carried him back home. His eyes were drawn to the lines created by the elf's muscles. Francis thought the other was more muscular due to the nature of his lifestyle. Since the elves seemed to still be hunter-gatherers when it came to food, they were outside more where they could exercise more, whereas Francis was often held up in the winery, rolling barrels upon barrels of wine to trucks. He looked up as Adrian posed his question.

"I loved the food. I've never had meat prepared quite like that. It was one of the most memorable meals I've had to date." Francis said. "I'll definitely be taking notes on that when we're home. Do you hunt for your meat?"

Adrian smiled softly, "Yes. The men hunt for food, unless you're a woman married to another woman one will be the harvester and the other will be the hunter, so if me and you were to get married as we are-" he winked and laughed softly. "I would be the hunter. And you would go with the woman to gather food and herbs. So two parts to father food." He said as he turned leaning his back against the door to his home and he pushed it open and carried Francis in with him. He smiled and he walked him to his bed and laid him down. "You can sleep here again. I don't mind the warmth." He said and kissed the others forehead. "I would get undressed tho, those veils can get hot at night. Well as the shirt." He said nodding to the others clothing as he pulled his own shirt over his head. "You said you wanted to cuddle with me didn't you? Or was that still pretend?" He asked hoping that it was real.

While they were eating and loving on one another, he had forgotten that they weren't together like that. He had simply lost track of what was real and what was pretend. He was happy with Francis like that with him. He was happy to sit with the other and feed one another. He liked it all and he didn't want it to all have been pretend.

Francis took a moment to think about the way elves set up each partner's role in marriage. It seemed to be very much like the humans' way, except the supposedly "female" role was more active in elven society whereas in his own experiences, women were limited to housework and cooking. When Adrian winked as he discussed how things would be if they were actually a married couple, Francis blushed a little. He couldn't help but think that some of Adrian's gestures were beyond pretend play. But then again, some of his actions weren't exactly "friends only" actions either. Maybe he could actually live amongst elves. But if their union were to actually be, he'd have to take Adrian over to the city he lived in, potentially causing the elven male great culture shock. Pushing his fears aside, he stripped off his shirt, pants, and veil, leaving him in only his thin black briefs. He deposited the clothes where he had put his filthy traveling clothes from yesterday.

"I wasn't pretending. I really want to cuddle with you~" Francis said, leaning against Adrian's strong body. The very sensation of the elf's hardened muscles pressing against his own body made him shiver with delight.

Adrian laid down and pulled Francis against his body more. "You know...I really liked that. Doing all those things with you. It was nice." He said softly before he turned out the candle on the table next to him. His fingers started playing with Francis' hair and he blushed darkly. He was beginning to like this man more than just a friend. "When do you plan to go home...?" He asked a hint of sadness in his voice. He knew that Francis was probably missing his family and that when his clothes were cleaned properly he would be out of here, as fast as he had come. "You have only been here two days and I feel like you haven't ever left." He said lightly a soft laugh leaving his mouth. He could feel his heart beating faster and he knew that Francis probably was beginning to notice the gestures Adrian made to him. Kissing his forehead, getting him off, kissing him, all were more than pretending.

Francis let out a small chuckle when Adrian's fingers entangled themselves in his hair. He reached behind himself to gently trace random shapes on the elf's back. He felt like he was in heaven where he was, in Adrian's arms. He didn't think that Adrian knew, but he was aware of the other's gestures towards him. He didn't say anything about them since he liked what Adrian was doing. It made him feel comfortable, safe, and just happy in general. He didn't want it to be fake. He knew that as soon as he left, Adrian would find a partner to do the same things to and possibly more. Deep in his heart, he wanted that person to be him and not someone else who could potentially use him for either sex or money.

"I... I don't know. I'm waiting here until my family comes to find me. It wouldn't be as safe for me to go back out there as it would be for me to stay until help arrives." Francis said. "But... Adrian... Can I ask you something?"

Adrian leaned his head back slightly and he sighed, "ah...I get what you mean. You can stay as long as you want. I'll keep you company and out of harm while you stay here. I am fond of you...I don't want anything to happen to you." He said softly before he nodded. "Yes you may ask me anything. I said I'll answer any question you throw at me no matter how personal." He said. His fingers moved from the others hair to his back tracing circles as he moved it to the others hip. He didn't want to do anything just stretching his arm out to be more comfortable. He wondered what he was wishing to know. Adrian didn't want Francis to leave, he really didn't. He wished him to stay and be with him as more than just a pretend lover.

Francis's face turned an embarrassingly bright shade of red. He had completely forgotten that Adrian had promised him that. His mind was now in complete conflict with itself. He knew that his parents would frown at the prospect of interspecies love and marriage, but where else would he find a man who would be so open and so caring for him? As far as he was concerned, human men only saw worth in his body and his ability to make them cum. Adrian saw so much more that he wanted to renounce not only his birthright but his being a human as well. He looked at Adrian for a while in silence before speaking.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" he asked. "But can we take things a little slower before marriage becomes a possibility? I want to make sure that we'll be a good couple... If you want us to be one in the first place..."

He then prepared himself for the possibility of rejection.

Adrien didn't expect what came out of the others mouth. He had noticed Francis looking at him but he didn't think he would ask him out. He blushed lightly and he looked down at Francis. "Yes..." He tilted the other males head up some so he was looking into his eyes. "I'll take it as slow as you want. But yes. I would love to become more than just a friend." A smile that was bright lit up on his face and he caressed Francis's face. "We have done some things tho...if you don't remember we have bathed together, slept together,..other things together." He blushed darker. "But I'll take it slow. And marriage doesn't have to come up till we are ready for it." He said softly kissing Francis gently.

Francis moaned softly into the kiss from pure sensation before kissing back. It wasn't like Adrian's lips were any different now than when they were eating. In fact, the taste of meat lingered on them. However, their intent was what spoke to him most. Now as actual lovers, he felt that they were sealing their trust in one another through their kiss. His arms instinctually wrapped around Adrian's neck and pulled him closer. He didn't want to feel anything but the elven man kissing him right now.

Adrian sighed softly into Francis's lips as his arms circled around his waist. He but the others lip softly and kissed him deeper slipping his tongue into the others mouth searching for his. He loved kissing this man and he wanted him right now. He didn't want to take his lips from Francis's. He felt this was a way of showing he really really wanted to be with him. That he really wanted to be more than friends.