Visitor (Clover and Arekushisu)

クローバー (Clover)

Francis let Adrian's tongue explore the hot cavern of his mouth. He moaned a little more loudly as his elven boyfriend's arms rested around his waist. His first kiss with Phillip paled in comparison to this one he was sharing with Adrian. The elf seemed to put so much love and care into his gestures, treating Francis like a delicate porcelain doll. His blood began rushing south, his cock hardening quickly in response to everything. His arms wrapped around Adrian and pulled him closer. He wanted to feel more of Adrian.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• クローバー (Clover)

Adrian blushed darkly hearing Francis moan. He pulled Francis ontop of his chest kissing him harder more hungerly. He wanted the other more than he did earlier. He moaned softly himself and he sighed moving his lips down from Francis's lips down to his jaw. "Ah...Francis?" He said softly his lips moving down further to the males neck Nd he began kissin and suckiling on it. "Do you wish to stop?" He asked softly biting the others neck softly. He didn't know why but Francis was better than anyone he had been with before this. And he was happy they were together now, he only needed Francis forever now.

"N-no... Keep going." Francis said, moaning as Adrian began to assault his neck. Wanting to get closer, he shifted in Adrian's lap, unintentionally rubbing against his groin. He needed Adrian right now, and he wasn't sure what was making him like this. He felt his cock straining against his thin underwear, leaving an obvious bulge in it. He didn't even try hiding it since Adrian would feel it eventually.

Adrian nodded and blushed but bit down on Francis's neck. "Mm...love you are hard." He said sweetly feeling Francis rub against his own erection making him moan softly. He sighed lightly his hands moving down to Francis's hips. He couldn't take it anymore, he rolled over pinning Francis down chuckling softly. "May I touch you? You can tell me to stop at any time." He said his lips moving down his chest to his nipples.

Francis let out a little gasp as Adrian began to suck on his nipples. He wasn't protesting, so he hoped that his body language would do all the talking for him. His fingers found themselves entangled in his lover's hair. He was in pure bliss right now, erotic sensation bringing him to a new level of pleasure. However, he wanted more than simple stimulation. He wanted to feel connected to his lover. He wanted to belong to Adrian in body, mind, and spirit. The mental connection already seemed to be there based on their interactions; now it seemed like his body was next to become connected.

"K-keep going..." was his only command.

Adrian moaned softly his hands moving to Francis's erection and he rubbed it through his briefs. "Alright." He said biting the others nipple softly. His kissing ran lower and lower kissing down his chest pulling Francis's underwear down. He kissed the males tip before taking Francis into his mouth. He moaned softly starting to move his head up and down on his lovers cock.

"Aah~ Adrian..." Francis moaned, his hand instinctually holding Adrian's head and pushing him all the way down whenever he went down. The warmth of his lover's mouth on his made his nerves tingle with pleasure, releasing more moans from his throat. He never imagined that this moment would ever come. The moment that he could entrust his body to another in this way. It gave him great joy that he could trust Adrian like that.

Adrian moaned and he moved his mouth faster on the other. He moved his fingers into his mouth a moment before he started again. He slipped his fingers down to Francis's entrance. He slipped a finger in slowly his tongue still moving on Francis's cock. He loved this boy and he couldn't help it. He was happy that someone was actually being this way with another person. He knew his father would be upset when he found out he wasn't an elf but he honestly didn't care.

Francis let out a gasp as Adrian's finger went inside him. Of all the places he had touched on his own, that place was the one given the least attention. He felt a little sting as he tried to adjust to just one finger. He knew that that was what he wanted, but the sensation was so new to him.

"Adrian... I love your fingers... But you know what I really want~" he said.

Adrain laughed softly and looked up at Francis. "Love I can't just put it in. It will hurt you. Seems you are tight," he said softly moving a second finger into Francis when it was loose enough to do so. He kissed the others thigh softly before he kissed back up to the boys lips capturing them.

Francis was about to moan loudly as the second finger pushed into his entrance, but Adrian muffled any sounds he made with his mouth. His fingers softly dug into Adrian's back as well. Even with just his lover's fingers inside him, Francis felt like he was going to cum any second due to how infrequently he touched himself before then. He tightened around Adrian's fingers little by little as those fingers got dangerously close to his prostate.

Adrian moaned softly himself his body moving against Francis's. He moved his fingers faster inside of the other feeling his muscles tighten around him. He kissed down the others neck his teeth finding a spot to bite on his neck. "Loosen up Francis." He said softly in the others ear needing to see if he could take a third finger. He smiled softly kissing his neck again. He moved a third finger in when he felt the other was loose enough. He felt he was getting closer to the others sweet spot for he had been searching for it for awhile now. He felt his own erection get harder in his pants and he loved this feeling. Of complete bliss with another being. To feel one with another.

The noises coming from Francis's mouth only got louder as he felt the third finger enter him. The level of connection he felt with the elf was incomparable to anyone he had ever gotten close to up to that point. To allow Adrian access to his most sacred part of his body, to let him dirty that innocence he held onto for so long. These were things only lovers did. Adrian was getting dangerously close to his prostate. All he needed was to curl his fingers a little more...

Adrian kissed down Francis's neck biting and sucking on it as his fingers moved faster in his lovers body. He moved his free hand to Francis's cock and started running his fingers over the tip playfully. He wasn't planning on going all the way tonight but he was starting to consider it. He curled his fingers slightly in Francis when he thrust in and he felt where he was. A smirk landed on his mouth as he curled his fingers more and rammed into Francis's prostate.

Francis let out a raptured scream when his prostate was hit. He tightened around Adrian's fingers for a while before convulsing around them in pleasure. He never felt this good in his life. Everything seemed to stop for a moment as he eventually grew accustomed to the fingers inside him and loosened a little.

"Aah~ Adrian!" he moaned the elf's name, electric pulses running down his cock and making him moan louder. "M-more!"

Adrian moaned softly biting the mans neck softly. His fingers curled around Francis's member and started pumping it playfully. He could feel his own erection growing harder. He moved his other fingers which were inside of Francis faster. Hitting his prostate over and over agai wanting to make the male moan and cum again and again. He kissed up to his ear, "Francis. " he moaned the one word into his ear softly.

"A-ah! Adrian! I want you so fucking bad!" Francis cried out as Adrian began to slowly pump his length while moving his fingers inside him. He was getting very close to his peak, as his hole began to tighten around the elf's fingers. However, he wanted more than fingers, even if it meant cumming multiple times in a night. He wanted the other to claim his body, to render him forever spoiled in the eyes of other men. He didn't care if it was wrong for them to be together. He didn't care that humans spat upon those who fell in love with beings of a different species. All he wanted in that moment was Adrian.

Adrian captured Francis's lips his mouth moving in perfect sync with his. He moaned into his lips his fingers moving hamster inside of Francis as he curled them against his prostate. He pumped Francis's cock faster hoping he could cum soon because he was getting hard fast and he wanted Francis. He didn't think he could control himself anymore if this kept going for much longer. He wanted the human anyway, he knew his father would hate him for it. For taking a "mate" without his knowing. Because once Adrian did sleep with Francis he was his forever, Adrian couldn't be with anyone else. Per a custom in their village but he didn't care honestly. Even if Francis left him he still cared for him more than he had for anyone in his life. No one in his village gave him this, feeling of complete bliss, of love.

In a series of unintelligible screams, Francis came all over himself. He tightened around Adrian's fingers as he bathed himself in cum. This was probably one of the best orgasms he ever had. It didn't feel forced like masturbating or being teased by others sometimes did. It felt more natural, like that was how he was supposed to feel. Even though he had just came, he found himself wanting Adrian even more.

"That was... Fucking amazing..." he panted.

Adrian wasn't surprised when the males cum went all over his chest and he chuckled softly letting Francis ride out his orgasm before he pulled his fingers out. "Was it?" He asked before he kisses the younger male softly. "I'll admit, you're sexier this time than when we were at the falls." He winked playfully before he picked Francis up and moved him ontop of him. He was still sitting up his back to the wall and he let his tongue move down Francis's neck to the cum that awaited to be cleaned. He smiled softly as his tongue finally reached the mass amount of cum and he licked it up cleaning Francis. "Mm you taste so good." He said his lips going around Francs' nipple playfully as a detour.

Francis let out a surprised gasp as Adrian licked him clean. He felt himself get hard again as his tongue played with his nipple. He felt slightly guilty for soiling the sheets on the bed with the cum that dripped down his side and onto the bed below him. However, he was feeling too much pleasure for it to make that much of a difference.

"A-Adrian... I want you... I-Inside..." he whispered.

Adrian looked up at Francis and smiled softly, "I would love to have you, but you see if we do this you cannot leave me. You will be my mate Francis. Do you want that?" He asked softly kissing his lips softly. He loved this man and he didn't want to be with anyone else. He sighed softly kissing his neck biting it softly as he began to suck there. "I can wait till you are ready to be with me forever." He said against his neck softly.

That statement made Francis freeze. It almost killed his boner too, but the attention Adrian was giving his cum-soaked body was too much to make him soft. He wanted to throw everything to the curb to be with Adrian. He truthfully didn't care if his father would disown him. However, he wanted to make sure his parents approved of Adrian before committing. He then turned his head away, starting to cry. A wave of shame wrapped over him as tears poured out of his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry... I c-can't commit yet... I want you to be happy, but my family... They mean the world to me. I want both them and you to be happy, so I have to attend to them first..." he said through his sobs.

Adrian smiled softly kissing Francis' cheek softly. "Love don't worry, I understand, why do you think I asked you?" He said softly wiping the others tears. "I can wait for you...and that I shall till you are ready to be with me. I'm already bound to you by my heart alone body is just the next step." He said softly kissing his lips lightly. "Please do not cry. I understand that you can't and I will not force you to sleep with me Francis." He said resting his forehead on the others.

• 2 weeks later...

Francis turned forward as his sobs began to subside. He looked into Adrian's eyes as a soft smile replaced the anguish that once marred his face. He kissed Adrian softly as his sobs subsided.

"Thank you... L-let's pick up from where we left off." Francis said.