Bloodly War ((Ryouta Basket x mitsukixlin))

Ryouta

i blushed deeply and drowned in your eyes "why mine....and woman can have sex wile there pregnant" i reminded myself "your eyes are awesome to i would be happy if our child looked like you" i blushed more "t...thank...you" i didnt know what to do r say to your sweetness. i rested my head on your shoulder " shit no sex....." i signed

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• MisuChan

I Lifted u up and went to the bed , sat u on the bed and started changing ur clothes to a comfortable one"It might be dangerous for our child if we have sex.For ur body too."I petted ur hair "I'll be back soon, Rest a little !"I stood up smiling at u then I left the room .I went to the kitchen. Everybody bowed"Prince welcome"I went to the human's chef."Please make the best food u've ever cooked!"He looked down"Of course my prince , I will make it so fast"I said "ok"I walked to the post-office .When I opened the door , There was the boss of vampire post boys .He stood up and bowed"My pleasure to see u here my prince.What can I do for u ?"I looked seriously at him"Please send a postboy to general Sakurai , tell me to call to the mansion as soon as he can"I turned back "I have something important to tell him"He bowed"I will my lord"I went out"Hisashi sama!"A maid called my name with the dish I ordered "Should I get this to ur room?"I took the dish from her "No need , I will take it myself"She suprised "but..."I looked back at her with ascary look.she bowed"Uno, hai! My apology! She left , I sigh and walked to the room .opened the doir and put the dish on the ground next to bed"Slowly calked ur name"Hikaru, I brought u something to eat"

i couldnt help but chuckle at your be mothering actions and watch you leave and stare at my belly i smile and some what signed "a..child...." i felt happy but anxious of all the things that could happen. i heard some noises in the bathroom and went to look around seeing a small bird who was trapped there. i lured it to me so i could help it but it was quite tame and just hopped onto my hand i smiled and petted it. i put it on my shoulder and it cuddled it self against my neck and went back to the bed knowing you want me to rest en if i was restless right now. i played whit the little bird till you came back whit the food i shared a tiny bit whit the bird it puffed its feathers showing it was comfortable on my shoulder.

I saw a little bird on ur shoulder"Where did u find this little guy?"I petted it "Kawaii!"As I took my hand back , it stick itself at ur neck, I shocked and I was kinda jealous ,"Are u a child ? Being jealous of a bird!"I said inside and moved my head to don't think about it, But t mademe burn inside"D..damn u"I graped the bird from ur shoulder, it started screaming"Just shut up , I 'm freeing u"I went to the balcony and let the bird flew away, I got back to the bed , looking at u with an angry face"I left and u started flitting with a bird, I won't let it"I came on top of u and slowly kissed u"We can't have sex , but I'm going to have some fun, it doesn't just have to be sex, , does it?"I grined

i chuckled slightly and the cute little bird didnt like you i got up after you grabbed the bird and threw it out "what the hell is wrong whit you!!" i yelled at you and wanted to hit you but knowing i might get hurt and the baby to "flirting whit a bird are you out of your Fucking mind!!" i grunted my teeth and rejected your kiss "im no longer in the mood for fun whit you. serious what is wrong whit you" i wiggled out from under you and sat on the sofa glaring at you "dont even come near me now." i hissed far from being pleased.

I saw u got mad and pushed me away.I walked to u"Are u telling me to get lost or something?"I sat on my knees and held ur hand put it on my cheek."I'm sorry.I know I'm the worst.I was jealous ."I felt a little tired .I put my head on ur legs qnd closed my eyes"I wish I could be a human, so that I could give u the love u desire."I sigh"I'm too tired ,good for u that u can sleep.vampires should lie down on their bed for a long time to get energy again, I've always wanted to know, What are dreams that humans see in their sleep like?!"I asked looking at u with a hopeful eyes , hoped that calmed down and answer ."I have no other to care about but u , Hikaru.so...."I put my hand on ur belly "Try to understand."

i signed deeply "just because the birdy likes me more then you its a bird. im not going to replace you in my heart so dont react like that i like to pet something im less lonely when your not here that way." i gently stroked your hair and thought about it "hmm well...dreams are for everyone different some barely dream at all some only in sound others in pictures others in both others in black an white some in colors. you have normal dreams scary ones pleasant ones sexual ones" i blushed and paused slightly "at least i do" i smiled "i like my dreams" i leaned down and kissed your head

I smiled"well, its good for u to have dreams ad I'm happy u are enjoying them."I kissed ur lips softly and petted ur head."I sent and postboy to my friend he'll be here soon, We will soon know about our child, So relax now"I stroked ur belly and looked at it with hopeful eyes"Ur father is going to make u happy so relax darling."I held u tight"Soon, we are going to be a real family Hika , This child will prove it."I laughed slowly"U are going to be my wife "then I sat on the cauch and started kissing u with tongue. I played with ur hair then I kissed ur cheek and went to the food , brought it to u and picked and spoon"Say Ahhh!"I gave u all the food and then I put u on bed now u are going to sleep ,no more playing around, I'm looking at u until u are completely asleep"I smiled"See the dream of our child Hikaru, Our..."I got ur hand and held it tight.

i chuckled "im not tired Hisashi. not at all. i just slept for a long time" i signed and and looked at you opening my mouth whit a blush "ah~"

a day or so later the friend had arrived being slightly surprised by the request he went out. Hisashi trained Hikaru in the mean time it took about 2 weeks before the friend to return whit the news he had found out.

me and you were waiting in your room for him to tell us what he had learned.

It was two weeks left of four.I was kinda happy that the time of giveing a brith to our child would be coming soon but also , I was worried for what news Akiko would bring for us , we were waiting in our room.

Two weeks ago I asked for him to come and the day after that he came to me, I asked him to gather some information about a child of a vampire and a human .He was kinda curious about this.since I knew him I told him about u being pregnant and that I fell in love with u.He was kinda shocked but he agreed and promised me to keep it a secret but he told me that I should explain everything when he gets back.

U hadn't saw him that time , because he left soon by that u were a little worried.I petted ur hair and smiled, Ur belly had gotten a little bigger but not on the level to suspect. "Don't worry .he is a good person, but he loves to tease peaple.If he did , don't be mad"I smiled

I heard somebody knocked .I stood up"Come in"The door opened and A big muscle vampire with a long coat appeared"Hello, Hisashi"He stumped his head to respect then he got stright and looked at u,

"This is the person I was talking about, Akiko"He glared "Then he is the human"He looked away and suddenly he threw a knife at ur belly, I shocked and got my hand in front of it to denfend u and it stab my hand completely , I took out the knife out of my hand, it started bleeding"So what u said was really ture , I just wanted to be sure , knew that if it was true , u would defend him"I looked angrily at him"Stop this kind of jokes , Specialy about my child, If they hurt , I will kill u"I shouted, he laughed"Sorry, sorry"

I sigh and walked to him"Did u found sonething"He got serious"Yes"

i was waiting in the room whit you nervous there was a knock on the door and you got up i looked at the door to see what your friend would look like. the men scared me slightly i was about to get up and bow in respect when i saw the knife being thrown. my eyes widen and by insitcit i put my arms in front of my belly.

i slummed down out of relief the child wasnt hurt. i grabbed your hand that was bleeding and licked it clean glaring at your friend "i hope its something good" i said in a angry tone. waiting for your friend to tell us what he knew.

I was shocked that u Glared at him like that"Hikaru,be polite, he was kidding"I got close to ur ear and whistpered"He is a good vampire , but like I said he can't stop teasing peaple."I smiled,"soon, u'll be friend with him"I saw him behind u, he Petted ur hair and smiled"Sorry about that, Is ur name Hikaru?"He sat u on the sofa and looked at ur belly , stroked it with his hand and looked at me with a relive face"It's ur child Hisashi!"He looked at the room that miami's picture was"When u said u are not living to be happy again , just to take her revenge .I was kinda sad , I knew how much was she important to u, and for me too"He sat on the sofa "Do u remember , when the three of us played piano in that room?"He smiled, I looked away"yeah, She will always stay in my heart, but I fell in love now, I can't help it"He looked down"It's ok, since u both are in love, u know I love humans"I smiled at u"He protects the innocent humans, Hikaru"Akiko got serious and looked at u"This child might hurt u dear, u might even..."I was worried "He might even what??"He looked at me and stood up"This child might kill ur beloved Hisashi"He said

i looks at Akiko "why would our child do that?" i looked confused i sat back down and scooted out from his reach not liking to be touched by him at all i raised my eyebrow at him "what is it that you found out....please just spill it already im getting tired of you being so close" i didnt like him i couldnt tell why but i just didnt.

I got angry "Hikaru, what is this make up?? He traveled to a far land to get this information , and u behave him like this, He is even bigger than me, show a little respect."I was out off control, because he was my best friend from childhood and u behave like that, he put his hand on my shoulder"Don't worry Hisashi, don't be angry"He went to the door of the other room and stared at it for a while then he leaned to the wall"I went to the scientific of incredible creatures .When he heard I talked about ur child , He got excited , said that I gathered a lot of information , but there are thing about these creatures that are still a mystery. The frist thing he said that usually the mother of these childs that are humans dies , but when I said that it was a male human.He suprised, thought I was joking but when I said that it isn't a joke he said that he doesn't know what will happen to Hikaru exactly, so it's 50% possible, he said if u abort it now, it might hurt but u'll be fine after a while."He looked at me"Hisashi thing about this well, if u are ready to keep it then I will make myself tired and tell the rest of the things u must know."I looked down then at u , see how would u act .

i was a bit pale of knowing ill probably die giving birth and clear my trought listening to the rest i close my eyes and sit back "of course ill keep it. i chose to keep it and im sticking whit that" i look at you "if you remove it ill hate you fr it" puffing my cheeks slightly letting you know i was serious.

I looked down"But if u die I will hate that child"I looked up with hate fire on my eyes at ur belly, I was kind of disgusted about it, It wanted to kill u, The only one I love, How can I let my love die again in front of my eyes.How can I love a child that killed my beloved Hikaru.But the most I wanted myself to die"If I had been a little wise to think about it for a little, I wouldn't made a human and a man and the most important thing , a person such innocent and kind like Hikaru to have a child, or rather, a master."I said that to myself and started crying slowly, when Akiko saw me like that he got worried"Hoi, Hisashi"I walked to u"If u die, What should I do , Hikaru, I don't want to live without u , if u die I'll die too"

i looked at you worried but when you came to me i hugged you "Ne Hisashi...do you really think ill give up my promise on you" i kissed the top of your head "besides i am HUMAN....you said you wanted to turn me right....maybe this is the perfect solution." i smiled at you and cupped my hands on your chin "were keeping it oke." i said determent and looked at your friend and singed "im sorry im turned your friend into this mussy case" i chuckled and started to be oke whit your friend slowly.

I had forgot that I could make u a vampire , I asked"Is it ok for u?"I moved my head and huggled u"No, I'm sorry hikaru, like I said I'm going to make u a vampire if for any reason ur heart stops breathing.I can't live without u , I'm sorry."I smiled and looked into ur eyes "ok, lets keep it."Theni softly kissed u, my friend grined"Hey, hey!"I smiled and u said ur sorry at Akiko, He walked closer and petted u again"No problem little Cat."I laughed slowly"that suits u Hika"we both laughed then he got serious "well, lets talk about the rest"I lifted u up and put u on bed"U lay down hikaru , we will sit on the bed and talk"Then I looked at akiko to talk.

i chuckled and looked at you "of course it is oke. im not going to leave you behind" i kissed you back gently and hold on to you. i puffed my cheeks not liking little cat. once were on the bed i pull you on it to so i could use your lap as a pillow and waited for the rest to unfold.

Akiko smiled"Ur cat sure is cute , Hisashi"I petted ur hair"I know"Then he sat next to me and started talking."well from where should I start....I think u know , He said that like vampires, The child of u to will be born after a month.once it comes out of his belly, Its just as little as a rabbit but it will grow up to a normal size after two days.its hair will grow a lot until he is one years old then it will be normal ."he stoped and looked at us both"He said that this creature is neither vampire nor human..."I was shocked by all his speach but the last sentence was so confusing"What do u mean by that,is that even possible that it would not like non of us two?? "He was silence.

i listened to Akiko speak "so he would be able to live of human food like me and blood like him." he paused "and he will have vampire powers but human senses? something like that?" i asked somewhat getting it. i played whit your hair as i reached my hand up "its basically a human whit vampire ability's" i looked at Akiko "right?"

He was suprised "U guessed or u knew from before. "I shocked"Is it like that??" he sigh "yes, halfly.By the way, Have u given him blood ?" I looked confused "No, why?" He said "Well, u should, otherwise the child will be weak when Hikaru is giving brith and it uses His blood to breath, that way Hikaru will die immediately.

"I got angry "He won't die, stop saying that so easily!" I looked down"sorry, I will give him blood then.

"He looked at ur belly "its not a human Hikaru but he breaths and has kind heart like humans" He changed his position by standing up "And about his abilities , He said that It depends on the blood he is using.he said that this creature is still something secret, But if it uses a strong blood , it might be so powerful that nobody can stop it.He said that that sometimes happens.it grows up so fast , it will grow as a one years old human in a mouth or so and after it got 16 up 20 years, probably in three or four years of humans, it won't grow a day and stays alive until the end of the world if it would not die by somebody "He stoped and looked back "thats all"

i chuckled "i may look and act stupid but...im not" i looked at you both. i signed "im good at solving issues in my head" i closed my eyes "so i have to drink blood?" i opened my eyes looking a bit unsure "well well see how fast it grows. but heaving it here might not be the best choice until well i can defend it or it can defend itself. i was happy whit the things we had found out and glad the child will be fine.

He looked at me and I looked back, then we both looked at u, I sigh and kissed ur cheek"I know how is this child important to u , but we thought a little, If they notice that u gave a brith to a child and more imoportantly its my child, They will kill u both to keep their honor , the name of Yuras and I'll be punished.I don't care about that, all I want is u two to be fine , so that..."I closed my eyes and took ur hand then I opened them"We will send our child far from the mansion for it to be safe and for ur good."I knew u would be angry but I've already decided.

i looked away from you "cant you leave here saying your going to kill what ever and take me whit you will hide somewhere until we are both strong enof since ill be weakened from giving birth" i shined not wanting to have our child grow up whit out us "what if he or she will be raised into something we wont agree whit. im doing it myself" i looked at you determent "i wont let you ship my child off"