Bloodly War ((Ryouta Basket x mitsukixlin))

Ryouta

I stood up with no argument , I just said"No, It will be apart right after ,it born, Ayaka san will take care of it , she was a fighter before , so she will teach it how could it fight against enemies and that way it will be exactly what we are agreeing with, Hikaru, try to understand, I can't let them kill our child, This is the duty of the father to protect his child, u rather for it to be in danger or to make a happy life , at least when it is still a child"Akiko agreed me"He is right ,don't worry , it won't be forever Hikaru, Just a little time for it to grow up then U can keep it with u"I putn my hand on his shoulder"Akiko, u must be tired, let me show u ur room"He looked back "Ok"Then we left the room.He said"He can't really understand u , but u should be patient with him"I sigh and looked down, I got to ur room and opened it"U rest no need to thing about these things , I'm used to his behavior"He looked sad"Ok"I closed the door then I went back to the room, I took a look at u and went to the other room, stared at my sister again.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• MisuChan

i moved myself to the balcony and signed knowing that what i was thinking could be to dangerous for us all. i rested me head against the wall knowing it was the best option he hugged his belly ans whispered to the child "Ne....promise mom youll be kind and only hurt out of self defense and you wont forget who we are ne" i heard you come back in but heard your footsteps go to the room. i closed my eyes and took a deep breath when the small birdy landed on my shoulder again cuddling whit me. it always cheered me up. after cuddling whit the birdy i made my way to you "ne....Hisashi...i know that is our only realistic option so we should do that." i looked down as i told you that.

I heard u agreed , I looked back and smiled.I kissed ur head and then I stroked ur belly , I said"Don't worry hisashi he will promise to be a good and kind child like ur mother and keep urself safe , Don't forget ur family , ok?"Then I kissed ur cheek slowly while taking ur hand"I've decided , I'm going to give u my blood Hikaru that way it would be as strong as a Yuras or even more."I slowly pulled ur hand to the bed and sat u down , I got my knife and cut my hand , then I slowly pulled ur head close and got it near to ur lips for u to drink it.I cut two more times to give u enough blood.Then I huged u tight "Hikaru..."I played with ur hair"U are the one...I love the most , even more than that child, more than anybody in this world, Hikaru , my Hikaru...Hikaru..Hikaru.hika..."I started crying when I thought about a life without u.Kept calling ur name.

i looked at you and didnt like the idea of having to drink your blood but i took it either way once i had en of i softly let out a yuk sound and cuddled whit you. "calm down im not going anywhere" i wiped away your tears and kissed your cheeks "our child well be strong like you and hopefully look a little like me at least" i chuckled and cuddled whit you

I smiled and kissed ur lips slowly "I love u"No more word just u and me .forever, I just wanted to hold u tight again around my arms , Warming ur naked cold body under the blanket like we used to , kissing u until the morning, I wished that the time comes soon, I also wanted to see my child, How would it be look like really ? I asked myself many time, Is it a girl or a boy? Will it love us? Will it fight those Romases ? Will it kill them ? Will it be even stronger than me? Will it even stayes alive from its own grandparents? I didn't really know, I was so confused with all these questions, I sigh and asked u"Really hikaru ...for real...let's think about our child's Name"

i couldnt sleep at all all night it was probably because of your blood when i heard you ask to think of a name i smiled "ok...what are your favorite names for a girl and a boy...ill tell you mine after then well choose" i smiled at you and kissed your lips gently curious of what you would pick so i could ask you why. hoping you would like mine to.

U asked me to suggest some frist, We were laying down on the bed , I started thinking"Well for boy's name I like Subaru and Yoko,Akane is not bad too, Em, for girls I love Tara, if no then Sora and Miyu "I looked at ur beatiful eyes, Then I laughed "I'm thinging what if its face would be something between me and u Hikaru, That way it would be incredible , anyway..."I petted ur hair "What's urs, Hikaru?" I curiously looked at u , see want do u chose for our child

i chuckled at you and listened to the names you had "hmm i like um Renji. and um i guess Shikaku. i like those for a gut and um Mio or Yumi for a girl" i smiled "but i agree if he or she looks like us both he or she will be irresistible" i chuckled "so what you like best?" i looked at you smiling

He thought for a little"For a boy Renji is cute dakedo..."I looked away"For girl I still Like Tara the most, but it's ur suggest too"I kissed u slowly"Ne, Hika which one do u thing that is the best for our child.I stroked ur belly"Don'u wanna suggest, but worry papa will find a great name,"I looked at ur hands and slowly played with ur fingers"come on, tell me, Hikaru"

i smile lets go whit "Yoko, Renji for a guy and Mio, Tara for a girl. this way it will have both our favorite names" i smiled pleased and yawned "do you agree?" i asked i cuddled myself into you and kissed you sweetly and rested against you after an hour or 3 i started to fall asleep.

I smiled"ok"Then we talked until I saw u yawned "come on , u should sleep"Then I kissed ur lips and held u tight until u fell asleep , I smiled at ur beautiful face while u are dreaming, I whstpered ito ur ear a soft and pretty song, so that u could saw a dream with no guilty things.I petted ur hair as I stroked ur belly"Promise me dear, that u will be a good child"I looked at u until the morning comes,I saw somebody knocked.I scared if somebody saw us liked that, bu as I heard Akiko's voice I calmed"Come in"He came in and saw us holding each other, he smiled"U two match well"I smiled at him, He always understood me"Yeah..."I looked at his eyes knew that he was waiting for me to explain how I met u the frist time, I smiled again at ur face"I met him in the jungle, he was so cool that time so I decided for him to be my sorce , at frist I dranked from him a lot , but after I couldn't , I opened my eyes and understood I'm in love again, and he is too.We promised we would end this together, many things happened , we fought, laughed, teased each other but I can't live without him"He saw my face , full of feelings , he smiled and beat my arm"I told u...u'll be fall in love again" I blushed and looked down.

i woke up from voices talking but kept my eyes closed for a while then just simply looked at the two of you and rubbed my eyes letting out a yawn "morning" i said in a sleepy voice "morning already?" i almost complained "what are we ganna do today?" i looked at you both.

I saw u woke up"Morning, my beautiful Hikaru, yeah, it is,"as u asked that what are wegoingto do today, Akiko stood up ,"I think I'm going to see ur parents Hisashi , they surely know that I came so its guilty that I don't, afterward I will talk to Ayaka san about it, so u two just spend ur time together"I smiled at my friend "Thanks"he left the room then I looked at u and slowly sat u on bed , changed ur clothes and gave u ur breakfast then my smile disappeared , I cut my arm again and gave my blood to u, I knew u wouldn't like it but I couldn't help it.Then I help u to stand,"Come on I'm going to teach u a little about piano today"I smiled , in this past two weeks I learnt u only violin and I knew if I tell u that u'll be be happy .we went to the room and sat on the seat, then I put ur hands on the piano and started teaching u the nameeof the notes"We say it like this.Ut , Re' , Mi , Fa , Sol , La , Si , Repeat after me"@mitsukixlin

i ate my breakfast and then was fed your blood. even thou i didnt like it i knew i had to drink it for our childs sake. i looked at you happy as you told me were doing the piano today i was exited and went whit you to the other room i sat on the seat whit you and paid attention wile i smiled excitedly "this is so much fun" i said and smiled more "teach me a song a song" i acted like a little kid on Christmas wanting to learn more about this instrument and the songs that went along whit it.

I punched ur head slowly"Baka! U just started it takes at least two other months for u to learn how to move ur hands then I'll teach u a song"I kissed ur head and then started moving ur hands,"Try to count the time one and , two and three"I moved ur small fingers"The notes are strong so u should squeeze them hard to make a voice, like this, now..."I let ur hand go then I count"Come on try to make a short song tapping from the not Ut to the note Sol, frist slowly then try to do it fast."I looked into ur blue eyes"U can"

i rubbed my head and pout.. "your so mean" i sign in let you move my hands slightly disappointed then tried the boring steps whit a bored an puffy face not caring about the notes just wanting to learn a song by playing it. i speed up the notes slowly it was taking to long and i started to get impatient something wich not happened to often anf huffed hard. i blushed when i realized how i was acting and apologized mumbling "stupid hormones"

I smiled and stroked ur cheek"Iyo, Iyo!"I lifted u up and turned around then I put u down , got my hands to ur waist and softly kissed u"Thats why I love u, because u are still a child"I kissed u with my tongue this time and said"Now I'm going to suprise u "I touched ur nose slowly "We are going outsite the mansion, To the humans city to buy stuffs for our child, I slowly sat on my knees and got up ut shirt and slowly kissed ur bell"Ur belly is too hot Hikaru"I put my ear on ur belky then my face looked relieved, then my tears gathered around my eyes , I looked at u "I can hear it breathing"it was the frist time I heard .

i kissed you back ans looked at you weirdly "are there human city's left that. Ne what kind of shops?" i asked looking like i kid in a candy store. where i have lift my whole live was all ruins and there were barely houses left let alone real shops. we had tents they sold some stuff if you were lucky. we got almost all of the things we needed out of the edge of forest and other natural resources we didnt have many natural resources most of the people had left to live somewhere else hoping for a better live away from the vampires.

I said with a smile "Yeah , but at the village behind the front jungle of the mansion, The one u are from, but the village behind the jungle at the back of the mansion. We will go ther although they built it not long ago, but still it's better than the vampire's .all of their stuffs are usually black or red , thats all.But human's colours are pretty and beautiful.I want the best for child since I can't be with it in the frist days of its life , but I want to give him anything it wants and needs."I looked at u,"We decided to move our h0child to the place it wanna grow at night but I will sebd the stuffs the morning after that."I kissed ur head"So do u agree to come with me today?"I asked

i titled my head thinking about shops and smiled "of course im coming whit you" i tugged on you to start moving "lets go lets go~" i chuckled slightly and wanted us to go already i ran to the closet and dressed myself im my own style. i havent done that in a wile since your always dressing me. once im done i went out whit you.

we finally arrived at the shops and i looked my eyes out looking at all the cute clothes and stuff around me i turned to you and said softly "we dont even know the gender or the size......" i pouted since i could go shopping for a first real time but i didnt know what i could get for our child.

I surprised as u blushed and put on ur clothes, I laughed and got excited so I got ready as fast as u and I lifted u up and disappeared and got visible in the jungle"We can't get visible in the shop or humans will attack us "I said walking through the trees .after a while we got to the shops, it so bright and crowded by humans, we walked inside looking around , I saw u disappointed , I petted ur hair."We can't help it , we should buy the smallest size to the largest size, in other word all of the sizes for any kinds of clothes because it will grow so fast that sometimes maybe it might wear some of them once so we can't help it , for other things , we will buy the best and the most expensive stuffs"I winked"And don't worry about the money, I bought enough money for u , So look around and say if u like somethibg"I held ur hands"Ico!"I pulled u from shop to another, humans there were kind of shocked "Are those two men couple?" "If they are what are they doing in the baby's shop?" "Maybe one of them is pregnant"They were saying stuff and laughing that I got angry and , got the collar of one of the men around"What is so funny?"I asked with a scary voice , he already had shut up by seening me, I pulled u close and put my hands on ur shoulder then I looked at the rubbish man "Itch!"Then I pulled his ears close to ur belly and stick it into urs.everybody around were shocked even u "Relax"I didn't wanted to do this, actually I hated when the man touched ur belly but it was better than those stupid humans misunderstood and u lost ur honor as an human.After a while the man's eyes grown and he shocked by something"I can hear the...."I pushed him back and glared the last time.The human was still shocked but after a while he got back to his senses and shouted"I could hear, I could hear a childs breath , ut was moving, really?"Everybody shocked when they heard that , they couldn't believe such a thing , but they understand that it wasn't a lie either,, After a few minutes the peaple avoid laughing at us so that we could shop with relaxation, I kissed ur head"I won't let nobody tease u again"I smiled and we both every thing we wanted but it took us a lot time , I called Akiko and asked him to send us a truck then I looked at u"Let's go and look around , it may have something interesting around too!"I said pulling u again"come on"

i chuckled "the most expensive isnt always the best" i looked at all the stuff and started to pick out what ever i licked and handed it to you i was fully in my own happy little world were you did belong. i noticed you snap at someone an was surprised and looked at you weirdly as you put the mens head against my belly i didnt say anything i never really cared what others said or thought about be i signed and hit your head softly as we walked away "you should just ignore them. like i do i dont care about stuff like that around me there not worth my time nor my attention." i smiled

my eyes widened "a..a truck...why a ..truck" i asked stunned not sure what to say about this at all i signed "you like to over do things dont you" i couldnt keep my face in that you cant be serious and chuckled "your cute" i walked into the next shop browsing trough the clothes handing you one after another of what i liked some unisex clothes and some male and female ones until we had en of.

I saw u already interested in shoping"Baka , of course I had to call for a truck, how are we supposed to put the big stuffs like cradle, closet and other things ? U are not imagining that I should brought them all, are u?"I sigh "U are mean!"I said , u started giving me the things u liked and wanted to buy"How much are u going to buy and why aren't u giving them to the seller ?"I was getting pissed off a little"Guess I can't help it after all ."I paid for all of the things then I pulled u close"Let me buy something for u to eat,"We went to a coffee shop near there and I ordered a drink and a cake.Atfer it got ready I came to u , sat on the chair a gave u the snacks"Here!"Then I looked around with a smile"Looks like this village has improved "I loked at u"I'm sure that ur village will soon improve."I thought for a little of where u came from, u actually knew almost everything about me but I didn't know a thing, I was a little curious, But I was a little nervous to ask.after a while I finally said"Tell me about ur village and it's peaple , u must have some friends there , , don't u? Maybe some relatives?...do u have a girl friend there?"I hoped that u wouldn't but I couldn't guess so I waited for ur reply

"oh right a cradle and stuff....i didnt think of that" i smiled "im glad you got one.....or i would have to walk back" i chuckled and saw you getting irritated. i looked around "i dont see a sales person" i smiled innocently at you.

i held onto you as you pulled me close "hmm i am kind of hungry" i let you lead me to the coffee shop and sat down waiting for you to to join me at the table a smiled and tasted the sweets yumming whim every bite.

i looked at you as you questioned me "hmmm....well my parents died when i was young killed before my eyes then i was raised by my grandparents for a few years until they were ripped into pieces right in front of me. i lived alone since then our village didnt consist out of a lot anymore since most were killed" i let out a sign "um i got along whit everyone...." i paused looking at you knowing you wouldnt want to hear it "hmm i have or well had a girlfriend. im probably already declared death so...and well she was more my sexual frustration buddy then my girlfriend" i blushes slightly. "i wasnt really emotionally attached to anyone anymore. well until now" i admitted.

I saw your sad face,I listened to anything you said ,I tried to control myself when you were telling about my past but as I heard u lived alone ,my tears gathered around my eyes ,I saw u finished ur food ,I got your and and softly kissed it,I didn`t care If u had a girlfriend when u mentioned that I was the only one,The tears droped one by one and I put ur hand on my cheek"I will not leave u,zetaini!I will stay by your side and won`t let u feel any pain again,I will make u a new life without pain,just give me time to end this world then I will give u The things u desire,I promise ."Then I sadly at u"Please ,don`t feel down ,give me all ur pain but don`t feel sad,smile."