Bloodly War ((Ryouta Basket x mitsukixlin))

Ryouta

I blushed and shouted "Baka! Don't laugh! " I looked away. I couldn't take it so I slowly took off my shirt as I started to get completely naked afterward. Then I looked at the you and came in, sat In front of you. "I won't take responsibility if I did something you know! "He stared at the man's body as he couldn't stop looking , he went completely inside the water and closed his eyes, after a few minutes he came up, it wasn't breathing his problem since he was a vampire. Hikaru was so cute, he looked away as he blushed darker "Hikaru, I love you so much that I can't take it any longer, I want you already..." He sticked his legs together.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• MisuChan

Hikaru looked at Hisashi as he got naked thinking its been awhile since he was this whole body last and blushed slightly. Hikaru went back to soaking in the water but couldnt help but watch his lover whit a soft smile once he heard those words

"Hikaru, I love you so much that I can't take it any longer, I want you already..."

he blushed "i love you to" he couldnt hold back himself and moved in to his lover and kissed him longingly.

As Hikaru kissed him, Hisashi lost himself and kissed him back, he held him tight and touched his wet naked body. He stopped and whispered. "Hika... t..this might be bad, I..." He pulled the other boy on his legs as he kissed him hard. He tried to put his tongue inside his mouth. He felt aroused, he stroked his cheeks, he started moving his hips with no purpose. He slowly moved his hands to his nipples as he started playing with them, his body felt good since it had been a long time."Hikaru, say...say that you love me too!"

Hikaru blushed slightly kissing more moving whit Hisashi getting on top. he felt Hisashi move his hips against him and moaned in the kiss once they broke for air "i...i love...you...baka" Hikaru pulled Hisashi back into a kiss and moved himself over his erection almost telling Hisashi he wanted more. he havent had any since the first time they did it and he got pregnant he wrapped his arms around his lovers neck for support and deepened the kiss.

Hisashi started licking his lips after he kissed him for a while. "You are delicious! I want you all to myself Hikaru! Don't you dare let anybody else taste you otherwise..." He kissed his cheek and came down and put marks on the others neck "I don't know what I will do..."he moved his hands to his button and tried to open his hips."Nee Hika...spread your legs a bit, I want to put my fingers inside you already, I am out of control..."He said as he played with the boy's member, started licking his nipples "You can come hika... it's fine!" He puffed his cheeks "Hey, aren't you going to touch me too?" He waited for the other's reply.

Hikaru chuckled "im all yours" he said in a soft but seductive voice and spread his legs as asked and moaned slightly as the fingers entered him "i rather have your dick then your fingers" he teased looking for a way to support himself so he could touch his lover to it took him a few second to find the right position since it was tight in the tub. and started to stroke his lovers member as he kept kissing Hisashi gently nibbling on Hisashi's lip so he wouldnt moan.

Hisashi moaned as the boy touched his member but he wasn't going to give up so he jerked his member more and grined at the boy"You are so bold Hika..." He kissed the boy back roughly as he couldn't take it anymore, he pushed the boy back to the other side of the bathtub and came on top of him and spread his legs more,he put the second finger inside his ass and moved it faster, kissed him again and beat his ear hard "I'm going to put it inside Hika..."He said slowly pushed his member inside Hikaru to not hurt him, he held the boy tightly and kissed his neck"Are you okay?" He asked with a worried face.

Hikaru yelped slightly as they were flipped and he felt the second finger go in and moaned and grabbed at Hisashi's back. he moaned when he was entered by Hisashi's member "s...so good" he digged his fingers into Hisashi's back "i..i love you" he moved his hips whit Hisashi moaning he hasnt felt this good in ages.

He blushed as he said "I love you" again, he kissed the boys head as he whispered again. "Are you trying to make me crazy, Hikaru?" He started moving slowly while holding legs to spread them more, he smiled at the younger male as he laughed "What a strange bath, don't you think Hika..."He moved a little faster, he was out of control! Hikaru's ass was still tight and it felt so damn good! "Want me to wash you afterward, Hikaru?" He wanted to tease him as he kissed his leg and then he brushed his lips him his. "Hey, do you want me to use my magic to do it? "His face was serious, like he was not joking. "I want another child, you know!" He moved even faster.

Hikaru held onto his lover tightly and moaned. Hikaru looked Hisashi in the eyes "you...al..ways talk..to much" he groans he was tempted to kiss his lover when his lips were brushed against his own Hikaru growled at Hisashi "d..dont you..dare...not yet" this talk about a new child already turned him off slightly he tried to think of the sexy thinks to stay turned on.

He always enjoyed teasing him, so he held hikaru's back with one hand and tried to put one finger inside hikaru while moving, it was a little hard since thw hole was damn to tight bur he managed to do it, he teased Hikaru more by brushing his lips and not let him kiss him so much as he moved faster and jerked his cock with the other hand, he made a worried face."Heh! You didn't want it!"He looked away and stopped moving. "But I already used my magic..."

Hikaru moaned and groaned when the finger entered to. he was panting slightly getting back into the mood until he Hisashi said he did use it and was pissed off he went from willing to fighting to get Hisashi off him "you stupid fuck" he yelled and pulled himself out of his grasp falling on the floor whit a groan. he got up grabbed a towel and walked out "im never letting you stick it in ever again~!!!" he growled

When he saw the boy pissed off, he smiled and looked at the beautiful boy's behavior. As he felt down , hr laughed loudly "Hehe! Looks like we are too much alike Hikaru!" With a smile on his face, he jumped out of the bathtub and hugged him from behind, kissed his neck. "BAKA! I was joking! Did you takebit seriously?"He beat his ear slowly and whispered with a teasing voice. "He? What did you say Hika...? Do you think you can stop me from touching you or better say that you can't resist me because you love me so much, you said it yourself, right?"His voice was sexier than before. "He started licking his neck down to his back as he threw away the towel .

Hikaru was pissed even more when his lover played whit him like this and pushed him off again "im seriously not in the mood again. the last time you said it was a joke it wasnt either you shit ass. right now im to angry and pissed off to love you now leave me alone!!" he growled grabbing the towel again and drying him off looking for clothes. then wen out of the room he could take this anymore he didnt care if he was alone in the mention. he left for the trainings room to clear his mind and blow off some steam.

Hisashi laughed shortly as the other left the room, he loves his behavior and it made him incredibly cute, he went back to the bath and started washing himself top to bottom, he felt good as he came out and wore new clothes and then he sat on the sofa and looked at the other room for a while, he turned at the door as he heard a sound, it was Akiko, he smiled at him and looked away."Did they left already?"He asked ,Akiko looked around"Yeah...where is Hikaru?"He laughed again. "He sulked and left the room, probably to the training room..."As Akiko heard that he was shocked and shouted. "Stupid! Why did you let him go alone, what if something happen to him? I told you right?" He remembered what they had discussed, he stood up fast and walked to him."Come on! We should find him!"

Hikaru had left the training's room shortly after he had arrived he brought the small knives whit him strolling around. he felt he was watched and fallowed he went to the gardens the quiet part preparing himself for a fight which he knew was coming as soon as they would be alone. he arrived in the part that was almost extinct and pretended he was enjoying the scenery waiting for the attacker to show.

it didnt take long or he was launched at by one of the members of the house. Hikaru never was much into close combat but after the training's whit Hisashi he became more capable and started to like it Hikaru dodged easily licking his lips and played whit him. his sadistic side came up he never knew he had one until now he wore the attacker out whit simply dodging barely moving and wasting energy then started to counter cutting his enemy down till the point he could sense other coming and finished it so the attacker couldnt move but was still alive. and hid in a tree above the man that attacked him his small light body was fully recovered from giving birth and easy to hide

Hisashi and Akiko looked around almost everywhere, frist they went to the training room but he wasn't there, that made Hisashi more worried, after a while, they found Hikaru at the garden, he seemed fine and another male next to him , his clothes were all blood. Akiko sighed and smiled"Looks like you trained him well, right Hisashi?"He ran to his love and held him in an instant! He started shaking as he couldn't let him go."I looked for you everywhere but I couldn't find you...I was so scared that I didn't know what to do! I thought I was late! See...I am not really a child...you might...you might really leave me! I can't take it, I die! Seriously...don't leave me again, don't go anywhere without me, somewhere that I can't reach you..."Akiko walked to the male collapsing on the grass as he stumped and stared at him. "You are so good, Hikaru! You do it perfect, looks like we don't need to be that worried about you! Nee Hisashi...what should we do with this?"Hisashi let his lover go and turned back walking to the attacker of Hikaru, he kicked his stomach many times as he stumped and got his collar and puched his face. After a while he lifted him up and punched him to the tree strong. "Who ordered you to do this? Answer you asshole!" The vampire seemed shocked and scared. "The queen! I couldn't help it! She said if I don't do it, she had killed me!"Hisashi was pissed off, he punched his face again."killing somebody to live yourself...somebody like you should die!"He said and put his hand on the vampire's body then he used his magic and killed him in no time and threw him away."Akiko...get rid of the body..."Akiko agreed aand carried the body and jumped into the forest to hide it somewhere. Hisashi turned back at Hikaru and stroked his cheek with no words.

Hikaru reconised Hisashi so he jumped down he didnt expect the hug and the worried reaction "baka..how many times do i have to tell you i wont leave you" he signed and listened he didnt expect anything less but still thought this was over kill "Hisa stop worrying as much" he held the guys hand and signed ïm stronger then you think and specially more then i look" he chuckled lets go back to the room or something. we have some planning to do"

Hisashi smiled and hugged him again."Yeah you are really strong! Really..." Hisashi kissed the boy's head as he looked into his eyes ."Yeah...I want you already...but..."He looked around and pulled the boy with him to the forest."Let's do it somewhere else, I am tired of our room, I want a new place already. "He said walking even faster , he got to a tree and looked at it for a while."This is a good one!"He looked back at his lover and brushed his lips with his."Want me to put you on the tree or you are going to cmilb, Hika..."He whispered with a teasing voice as his hand went under his shirt. "Being outside makes me more aroused than before."

Hikaru signed and chuckled he wasnt planing on giving into his lover so soon he walked whit his lover because he was pulled once Hisashi let go to scout in the tree he crossed his arms once his lover came back down being all affectionate he just turned his head away "i dont care how aroused you are. your not putting it in me" he scolded and hit his lovers head "im not climbing in anything either go do it yourself. im still pissed at you" he slapped his lovers hand away and turned around

He looked sad as his lover rejected him, his stared at his back that he wanted to hold forever, he sighed and said in a low voice. "You are not really feeling down...Hikaru..." He walked to his lover and stumped, put his head on his back while shaking. "I thought you will feel really bad after Tara left but you look fine... l'm not saying that's a bad thing but...I thought for a while that maybe you don't really like our child so that's why you rejected me again when I talked about having childs or maybe...maybe you don't even love me! That's why...that's why I thought you might really leave me someday...I..." He stopped as he walked back looking down, crying in silence.

Hikaru listened to Hisashi's feelings and signed turning back around walking after him hugging his back "baka....you should leave hat kind of weird turn off talk till far from sex....i miss our girl of course i do i hate shes gone i want here in my arms but i know it might cost her her live. so im trying my best to let go" he paused for a second "i love you. but next time we have sex dont talk all that crazy shit it turns me off" he signed and just held his lover his face buried in Hisashi's back hiding his pained expression.

Hisashi smiled as he heard that he turned around and sat on his knees, helding his lover's hand and brushed his lips on his forefinger and then he put it on his cheek , closed his eyes. "I shall never do it again, I'm sorry!" He stood up slowly and looked into his lover's blue eyes. His tears were still falling down, each sec, he was falling more and more for him. He let his hand go and held his face with his hands and whispered. "You are so cute, Hika..."He slowly brushed his lips many times but didn't kissed him probably !

Hikaru let his lover tough him as he wanted now he was just happy to hear he wouldnt make sex a turn of anymore and being like this whit him sort of turned him on even though he didnt want to admit it at all he blushed slightly as Hisashi was tempting him he groaned and grab his shirt pulling himself against Hiashi's chest to hide his embarrassed face "s.since..when are..you so..affectionate" he said in a soft voice slightly confused about the whole situation

He blushed as the other male hugged him, he hugged him back and smiled. "Thanks. It just... made me incredibly happy! I'm do relieved that I have you, so glad...so much..." He kissed the boy's lips and he slowly put his tongue inside. He held the shorter boy even tighter and kissed him roughly than before. He started touching the boy's butt as he tried to take off his shirt, he pushed the boy back to the tree and stopped kissing him, licking his ear. "Nee, Hikaru! What do you want me to do?" He asked in a teasing voice.