Bloodly War ((Ryouta Basket x mitsukixlin))

Ryouta

Hikaru kissed his lover back but was shocked at his intensity of wanting it again he kind of wanted it but he didnt want to give in just so Hisashi knew he had some power over him he grabbed his lovers hands and pulled them out of his shirt pushing him slightly off whit a blush on his face "i told you...your not getting any for a while" he looked away slightly knowing his embarrassment was written all over his face. he held his lovers wrists not really looking at him not wanting to while he gathered himself back together

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• MisuChan

Hisashi grined at the cute boy that was hiding his face, he turned away and laughed quietly and said looking back at his beautiful face. "Are you defying me Hisashi, well that's fine because I don't care..."He sighed and laughed a bit as he petted his own head."I've already had sex with you and you becane kind of boring to me! I want somebody new...maybe a new blood source, so that you can get back to your village and live happily."He fisted his hand and walked to the mantion "Not that you really care....."He said without lookibg back . He was so angry that he wanted to crush himself."If you don't want to then I will sex with another..."

Hikaru hear those words and watched his lover walk away. those words were the last drop. he lover was hot and cold on him one moment he would try to kill himself because he wont get love and the other hes crying because he got love. Hikaru was pissed again "tsk...go fuck someone else then but dont you ever come back to me or our child" he said in an angry voice walking in the opposite direction he didnt care anymore this place was sucking the live out of him and making him go crazy he didnt look at what he was leaving behind and walked away from it all.

Hisashi laughed a bit and turned back at the boy walking away, he was taking everything seriously and it made him cute. He walked to the younger male as walked faster to reach him, he forcefully held him from behind so that he couldn't run away. He smiled at the boy as he whispered into his ears. "You are such a child, Hikaru! Even you know that it is a joke. I am just doing this for your sake. You should not believe anything that others say so fast, you know!" He saw the boy crying and slowly put his tears away."Looks like the time comes..."He brushed his lips with his fingers and started singing a song:

♪♬Do you remember,My Knight~~~? ♪♬

♪♬The frist time~ that we met~~~? ♪♬

♪♬ You were~ all alone at night,♪♬

♪♬ Looking far ~away♪♬

♪♬ I found ~myself in the dark♪♬

♪♬ and I saw you shine~♪♬

♪♬ Though ~I hurt you,♪♬

♪♬ You still ~held out your hand~~~♪♬

♪♬ I need~ that warmth of yours♪♬

♪♬ I want to see those smiles~♪♬

♪♬ So ~don't cry , darling!♪♬

♪♬ Cause I'm here, by your side~~~♪♬

♪♬ You may ~not have realize it yet♪♬

♪♬ That I~ Love you~~~♪♬