Bloodly War ((Ryouta Basket x mitsukixlin))

Ryouta

When u kissed me , I lost my control , I held u tight and kissed u back , lifted u upfrom the the bed and opened ur hips , leaned u to the wall and kissed u with tongue then I moved my hand from ur neck down to ur nipples"I looked at ur eyes"i thought...it was impossible to make u feel like this hikaru but now I see u are even pleased with me sex with u, why is that Hikaru?"ur shirt was already unbuttoned , I slowly took off ur pants and pulled my member inside u without putting my fingers frist, I moaned from the pleasure, I kissed ur cheek and moved fast then I stoped and started teasing ur ass "Do u....have feelings for me, Hikuru?"

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• MisuChan

i was shocked at your reaction but kissed you back not minding your force fullness and blushed not knowing what to say so as a reply to your question if i have feeling for you i just nodded and moaned feeling you inside of me i tugged on your shirt to get it off. i wanted you to make love to me hard and heavy

I tried to looked at ur eyes , reading them"what is ur feelings? Do u love me hika, tell the truth, Have u falken for me?"I looked kinda sad ,"if he fell in love with me, what should I do then?how should I reject him?"I got aroused and moved so fast and faster"by that , he doesn't want to be pregnant?"I beat my lip hard that it bleed,"What should I do if I made a creator already inhis belly ?"I was shocked but I couldn't help it, so I waited for ur answer.

i moan as you move harder and lean my head back against the wall grabbing on to you. pre-cum showed itself on my tip "Hi..Hisashi" i moan your name and breathed heavily then i kissed you and whispered "i.. i have" i answered finally admitting it not only to you but to myself as well.

"I have"i stoped and shocked as u said that then my sweet came down , I started to shake ,I put u down and looked away."u aren't sure, u are just answering with no think, I ...like u , hikaru but I can't love u "I said putting my clothes on then I walked to the door"please rest, u sure are confused,I will be back with some food"i looked away,didn't know what to say.

i was left hanging again i groaned and crawled in the bed whit a tissue and finished it my self "what the hell..." i didnt know what to think anymore "what is it that he wants from me" i mumered under my breath i came in the tissue and threw it away. i couldnt stay in the bed. i walked to the closet and got dressed and went to the balcony resting there against the wall

I was walking on the yard , thinking of everything happend in my life, I sigh and thought of u"Hika..."I fisted my hand and my blue magic shone around my eyes "damn it"then I throw my magic at the ground and it suddenly a big fire started and I stood like that hoped that I could burn in the fire so I closed my eyes"im sorry miami, all I did was to hurt to, u were so important to me," I looked down"and now I hurt another person that was important , im sorry mia...but I can't love anybody anymore , I don't want to hurt him more"i started to feel the warmth around my body and the fire got closer to me.

i notice a large fire and run to the edge and saw you standing there my eyes grew large and my body moved on its own. i jumped off the balcony and sprinted to you hugging you from behind getting burned by the fire not letting go of you grabbing on to you tighter excepting the pain that was caused by the fire on to my body

I suprised that u held me"what are u doing, baka?"then I turned back and I saw the cross on around ur neck shone and didn't let u burn just u felt the pain, I held u tight and jumped high on the balcony , put u down and put my coat on u,"u are safe here"then I jumped down and tried to stop the fire, I did and I came up sat on my knees and held my arm"i think my arm burnt"then I took of my shirt and saw and my arm red .

i sat on the balcony and waited for you to come back up. i looked at you sadly. i looked at your arm and got up and licked it for you "i wont let you die whit out me" i growled slightly "i dont care if you have a death wish. your not leaving this world whit out me"

I smiled at u and ur beautidul eyes then I felt pain on my arm and a noise came, I saw my arm cracked a little, I simled with the pain"why are u even protecting me, Hikaru ? Look at me , I'm cracking like a stone,itch! Damn it"I leaned as I looked at u ."vampires can't stand fire. they will soon get hurt like me"i looked at my arm"i think the fraction took me 24 hours to get all over my body and it will be break and turn into a dust"i sigh"but thats not the way Romases kill us because we can easily heal it, "I looked down "I don't wish to be heal anyway"i said while the fraction developed uper to my shoulders.

i took the cross in my hand "if you dont i wont need this anymore will i" i gripped it tightly and showed you i would rip it off my neck "ill kill myself here in front of your eyes whit this neck less if you dont stop this madness and leave me. because i said it just no and ill say it again. if you die i will die to. if you dont heal yourself ill prove it to you here and now"

I suprisly looked at u "do u..."I looked down and beat my lip""...really love me? But why? I am a vampire, I killed many humans, u know! I betrayed my own brother , even....it was my fault that Miami died and still u love this cold heart vampire??"as I spoke my hand hurt "ide! Damn it!"I held my arm tight , the fraction grew , I started sweeting from the endless pain"i can't feel my arm anymore, I feel dizzy ...and thirsty,"I forcly smiled at u and put my hand on ur cheek"I just don't want to hurt u more, Hikaru"I got it downer to ur chest , I could feel ur heart beats "I will make this beatings, warmth stop with I stay, I don't want that"I closed my eyes

I cut my neck "drink it or i really will kill myself" i pulled your head to my neck so you will bite me and heal yourself i made you drink my blood the hug you tight "i dont know why i love you. I just do." I didnt know what to do or say more then this

I drank ur blood , as I dranked more the fraction disappeared more , I drank until there was no of it, u held me tight and said that u don't know why do u love me?I held u back and breath on ur neck made it hot"u smell good , hika"then I put my head on ur shoulder"i think I do too but.."I closed my eyes "am I allowed to fall in love again , hika?I got my lips closer to urs"can I be ur lover?"

i was happy you were healed and cupped your face in my hands "you are aloud to. i would be more hurt if you wouldnt take me as your lover. well just have to slowly grow into the love thing as we prepare our fight against those rom...thingys" i couldnt remember there name and blushed then kissed your lips then looked at you deeply "dont do those weird things again during sex." i warned you whit a blush and puffed cheeks.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I blushed as u kissed me I kissed u back and held u tight, then I got back and punched ur head slowly"baka! U forgot the name so easily, mataku, am I really supposed to fight with u"then I laughed"they are Romases"then I lifted u up and walked inside the room , put u down on the bed and sat on my knees"just let me think a little , Hikaru, ok?"then I kissed ur head and lay u down on the bed, "sleep for now "I lay next to u started petting ur hand .

i look at you as you tell me to go to sleep and frown "im not tired..." i hugged you tightly and just closed my eyes feeling relieved as you stayed besides me "your not going to leave me behind are you" i opened my eyes again to look at you wanting you to conform it

I smiled, I could feel the happiness after a long time"I won't leave you"then I played with ur hair"now rest a little because tomorrow we have a lot to do, Frist we should be ready for the family breakfast then I will show u the mansion, afterward I will teach u a little violin .in the evening we will practice."I looked at u and ur beautiful eyes"those eyes looks sleepy, be honest with urself and sleep,"I sigh "what do u want me to do to maje u fell asleep?"

i smiled at you then looked a bit worried "family breakfast" i signed "i wanna learn the Piano Piano" i said like a spoiled little kid and looked you in the yes "do i have to go to that family dinner?" i pout and though "i dont want to sleep. you might leave wile i sleep"

I laughed slowly"daaame! U should come nd frist I will teach u the violin "I put my finger on ur lips to don't ket u say another thing"the student should say yes to his teacher"i looked into ur eyes"btw ..."I kissed ur hand "I won't ever leave u, even if u don't want to , I will protectu until the day I live, so...oyasumi Hikaru"i put the blanket on u and held u tight"tell if u need something"

i tried to protest "i dont like the violin" i pout and snuggle under the blankets against you and went to sleep. i woke up early "Hisashi...." i ask sleepishly looking around me "morning already?" i signed deeply and buried myself under the blankets once again not wanting to get up at all

I petted ur hair "mornin, my cute rabbit! Had u sleep well? Or I think u need more ?"I sigh "then u said u don't want to sleep, baka!"I punched ur head weakly"u know, u might live with vampires but thats not going to make u a vampire , so sleep enough so that u can have energy"i made an angry face "the same thing for , foods! Have u eaten well theses days?? Mataku naa!we will talk about it later"i smiled and held u tight"i will stay here until u woke again, I still want to look at u even after I did the whole night."

i groan as i couldnt sleep any more. i stayed hidden under the blankets not wanting to get up or have the day start. i groaned more as i thought about having to do that family dinner and i really didnt want to go at all. i wiggled under the covers burring myself under it more.

I smiled but my face was sad"if u don't want to come then it's ok"i got up "I will tell them that I drank ur blood a lot so u couldn't move"I walked through the closet and choose one of my formal clothes and wore it.then I walked to the door."I'm going to walk around then I will go to the breakfast , I put ur's on the other room.i will come to catch u after"