Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo got dressed and sat down on his bed. He rested his head in his hands and sighed heavily. "I'm such an idiot..." he muttered. He still felt like Natsu was just messing around with him. Kiyo loved his little brother but he couldn't tell what he was really thinking.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu laid on his bed and pulled out his laptop. He played a movie before slowly drifting into a light sleep. He couldn't help but feel a bit bad for Kiyo. He loves his older brother but somethings just seemed a bit different.

Kiyo stayed in his room the rest of the day. He contacted the people he had been working with and told them that he quit. At first they were angry with him but he threatened to expose everything they had done and so they agreed to leave him alone. he ended up just laying on the floor of his room and playing games on his computer

The next day arrived soon enough and Natsu woke up feeling a bit naughty. He ruffled through his luggage which he still had yet to properly unpack. He still wasn't sure if his mother planned to pop up and take him away. So leaving everything in the luggage made him at least ready for it. He pulled out a wig and school girl uniform. With a smirk he put it on and headed down to the kitchen. From behind one would actually think a girl was there. Plus if one wasn't focused it would be hard to tell it was him at first glance.

Kiyo was eating breakfast when Natsu walked in. He looked up and almost choked on his cereal. "what the hell? Natsu?" he stared at his little brother with wide eyes. "what are you wearing?" he quickly looked away, feeling the almost overwhelming urge to pounce on Natsu.

"What the hell Kiyo!? I am not Natsu. I am Natsumi your little sister. I just wanted to play with my big brother today. So is that okay?" he said in a cute girly voice. He was really playing the part. He wouldn't admit that cross-dressing was a fetish of his. Though it would become apparent the more he did it.

Kiyo looked up at him and narrowed his eyes. "oh... my mistake, I'd love to play with you" He slowly stood up and walked over to Natsu "what do you wanna play?" He asked in a low voice, resting his hands on the boy's hips.

"Whatever makes my big brother happy. After all, as a cute little sister it is my job to help you every chance I get. Plus its your job to play with me as often as possible." he said smiling. Natsu was curious as to what his brother would pick for them to play. At this rate he was surprised Kiyo had such composure. He was sure this outfit would have caused his brother to snap

Kiyo could barely hold himself back. He slipped his hands under the skirt and leaned down towards Natsu. "whatever makes me happy...? hmm... that's kinda a grown up game, do you think you're old enough for that?" he smirked

"Whose to say but as your adorable little sister its up to big brother to teach me many adult things. Will you?" he said finding this act such a turn on. Having Kiyo play along made it even better. Natsu was so hard right now he was surprised the panties he was wearing wasn't soaked.

"hmm... I guess so..." Kiyo lightly ran his fingers up Natsu's thighs. "I couldn't possibly let anyone else teach you these things, could I?" He kissed his brother on the lips. "I'll make sure we have lots of fun, okay?"

Natsu kisses Kiyo back sweetly. "Alright big brother. Lets have lots of fun today." he said merrily. He was curious as to what his brother had in store for him today. He hoped it would be completely unpredictable and exciting.

Kiyo pulled away and took Natsu's hand. "Come on, we'll play in my room..." he brought Natsu to his room and kissed him again. "god, you're too sexy... He muttered, lightly moving his hand up his brother's shirt.

Natsu blushed as he followed the other to his room. Once there he looked at his brother. "You think I am sexy? That makes me so happy and so hard." he said softly

"you're always sexy..." Kiyo kissed Natu's neck. "how kinky are you willing to get?" he murmured against his brother's skin. "I have lots of things I wanna do, but I don't want to scare you..." He moved his hands up and roughly squeezed Natsu's ass.

Natsu chuckled a bit. "Here I have been asking you to chain me to you and your worried about scaring me... You are so cute Kiyo. Nothing you do can scare me. You can't tell that by now." he said softly. He smirked a bit curious as to what his brother had.

Kiyo blushed softly "okay, then..." He pulled his hands away "would my cute little sister mind waiting on the bed for a minute while I go find something for you?" he lightly kissed Natsu. "I've been collecting things that I wished I could use on you... But now looks like I have a chance to really do it..."

Natsu walked over and sat on the bed. "Collecting...? Do you mean since I left with mother?" he asked thinking about it. If that were the case then he could assure himself his brother had a large amount of interesting things. Th question now was what would he use today and what would be saved for a later day. Natsu looked at the stocking he was wearing. "I wonder if I should get a maid outfit or even a school swimsuit. What do you think big brother?" he asked

Kiyo went to his closet and started to rummage around, trying to find something. "god, that would be amazing..." he sighed at the thought. "you would look amazing..." he put a couple things in a dark bag so that Natsu wouldn't be able to see, and walked back over to him.

Natsu looked at him before laying on the bed. He closed his eyes hearing the other. "Maybe we can go to the beach or even a swimming pool. I wonder how you'll react going out with your cute little sister." he said rolling on the bed so he was laying on his stomach.

Kiyo sat down on the bed and ran his hand down Natsu's back. "I don't know if that would be a good idea... I might end up fucking you infront of everyone..." he pulled a blindfold out of the bag and tightly tied it around Natsu's eyes.

"I don't mind that. Show everyone I belong to you." he said before the blindfold went over his eyes. He flinched a bit. "Oh my... my big brother is so kinky." he said giggling.

Kiyo ran his hands down Natsu's legs. "I'm kinky? You're the one who put on panties for me" he teased, pushing up his brother's skirt. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed Natsu's hands behind his back. "these ones won't break like the ones you put on me..."

"I take cross dressing very seriously. You can't wear a dress without proper underwear." he said with a slight huff. Natsu felt the cuffs and that upset him a bit. It meant he couldn't touch Kiyo. "Meanie! I didn't have time to get good ones. So don't tease me." he says.

Kiyo flipped Natsu onto his back, gently rubbing him through the panties. "you look amazing in them... I'll have to buy you some more outfits to wear for me..." he leaned down and ran his tongue down Natsu's thigh. He gently groped his brother's ass. "You're too sexy, I could just fuck you all day..."