Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo narrowed his eyes and wrapped his arm around Natsu's shoulder. "I think you should leave before I call the police..." he said to the man. The idea of anyone trying to touch Natsu made his blood boil. "you better not come back here ever again, do you understand?"

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

The man took off from the house. Natsu walked over to close the door. "I hate this. I had breakfast all planned out and now my mood is ruined. Stupid deadbeat." he said looking at Kiyo. "You can start breakfast. I want to shower that man off me. I belong to Kiyo after all." he said with a smile

Kiyo smiled at him. "alright... If he, or anyone else, bugs you again please just call me right away. Even if I'm sleeping or something." he kissed Natsu's cheek. "I won't let anyone else touch you" he said softly before heading to the kitchen.

Natsu smiled happily as he ran up to shower. He didn't approve of others touching him. Though he was surprised how easily attached to Kiyo he had gotten. Ignoring it he gets to the bathroom. "I wonder what we can do today. He did say I should get more outfits. I wonder if I should order some or we go out for some." he thinks with a grin.

Kiyo made a big breakfast of pancakes and eggs while he waited for Natsu to finish showering. He wondered what they would end up doing for the day. He remembered suggesting getting more outfits for Natsu which reminded him of how Natsu had looked in the skirt. He quickly tried to push the image out of his mind so he wouldn't get excited.

Natsu finished eating and made his way towards the kitchen. "Wow! You went all out with the cooking didn't you." he said taking a seat. He smiled seeing the other. He was glad Kiyo was so sexy. "So what will we do today big brother?' he asked

Kiyo smiled at him and sat down at the table. "I don't know... Is there anything you want to do today?" he put a couple pancakes on his plate and started to eat as he waited for Natsu's response.

"I suppose not really. We could go into town and shop around for some items. I want to buy one of those plastic kiddie pools. I just want to feel like a kid again for a day. What do you think?" he asked looking at Kiyo. He didn't really mid what they did. He just wanted Kiyo with him.

Kiyo chuckled softly "a kiddie pool? Wouldn't you rather have some grown up toys?" he teased. He laughed and leaned over to kiss Natsu's cheek. "that sounds fun though, we can do that right after breakfast"

"I want a kiddie pool for a reason. Laugh now because once I have it you'll be rock hard begging me to never get a kiddie pool again." Natsu said smiling. He blushed as his brother kissed his cheek. "You are so cute. Lets have tons of fun today." he said

Kiyo raised an eyebrow. "hm, I guess we'll see about that... He said with a smile. "and I'm pretty sure you're the cute one, not me" he teased, playing with a lock of Natsu's hair. "is there anything besides a pool that you need for your master plan?"

"I can order some things and have it here by this afternoon so yeah. I will have my master plan prepared for after lunch." he said grinning. Natsu was glad Kiyo seemed to like his idea of a kiddie pool. After all he was doing this for him. "So where's papa? Its so quiet around here I get the feeling its just us here." he said

Kiyo shrugged at the question, clearly becoming annoyed at the very mention of their father. "I dunno, he should be at work... But sometimes he ends up calling in sick and just drinking all day..." he stood up and started to clean up the dishes. "I don't bother trying to take care of him anymore"

Natsu felt a bit bad for the man. He was like falling apart in his own way. At least it wasn't as bad as when he lived with his mother. Here he had Kiyo and that's what counted. He finished eating before getting up and smiling. "Alright let's go out and get me a kiddie pool!" he cheers

Kiyo smiled at him, Natsu's cheerful nature quickly putting him back in a good mood. "yeah" he walked over to his little brother and lightly slapped his butt with a smirk "I can't wait to see what you have in store for me, it's hard to imagine a kiddie pool being sexy..."

Natsu went towards the door. He wanted to get the pool before his package of items arrive. He smiled at his brother happily. "Shall we be on our way my dear brother?" he asked opening the door. He steps outside with a grin. Today he had something exciting planned. He just hopes Kiyo will like it.

Kiyo followed him outside with a smile. "of course, lead the way to whatever you want to buy" he leaned down and kissed Natsu's cheek "you sexy little thing" he teased softly. He was very excited to see what his little brother had in store for him.

Natsu smiled as he walked outside with Kiyo. "Lets ride the train tomorrow. I have an some where interesting I want to go. Driving there is a hassle. So the train it is." he said already planning tomorrow. He walked to his the sidewalk. "Hmm, is it faster to walk or drive to the nearest store?" he asked Kiyo

"it's faster to walk..." Kiyo said with a smile "even though the idea of pushing you down in the backseat for some fun is really apealing" he teased. He started to walk towards the nearest store which was only a few blocks away from their house.

Natsu smiled as he walked with his brother. He grins as he thinks about the many different things they could do today. He had a very interesting plan for today. He knew he just had to play it out right.

They soon reached a large department store. Kiyo led Natsu in to the section where they had kiddie pools of all spaces and sizes. "well, take your pick. I'll pay for you" he said, lightly patting Natsu's butt.

Natsu looked from each one before picking one a decent size for both of them to fit. "Tada! Now lets get going. You'll have to set up the pool while I prepare for the next part of my plan." he said giggling. Natsu could tell Kiyo was curious about his plans. Though he couldn't let him know about it just yet.

"alright then" Kiyo smiled and brought the pool to the front of the store. He paid and started to carry it back to the house with Natsu. He really could barely wait to see what Natsu was planning.

Natsu hums a merry tune as they left the store and headed home. He was feeling so at ease and full of happiness. He turned to glance at his big brother. "Your curious about today aren't you?" he asked knowing all too well. Once he noticed the house in view, Natsu saw a package on the front steps. This made him happier.

"of course I am" Kiyo said with a grin "my adorable little brother has a surprise for me, how could I not be curious?" He glanced down at the package as they reached the house. "is this the rest of the stuff you needed?"