Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu nods as he picked up the package. "You set up the pool. I'll be down after changing into something more cute." he said walking inside and headed up to his room. He was feeling rather excited about this.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

"alright" Kiyo went to the backyard and set up the pool. He filled it with water and waited for Natsu to come down. He really couldn't wait to see what his brother had planned.

Natsu opened the box and looked through it. He found the outfit he needed for today. He stripped out of what he was wearing and put it on. He giggled as he added in new hair pieces. Glancing in the mirror he smirked a bit. He then went down the stairs and poked his head outside. "Big brother..? I'm ready to play in the pool." he said walking outside giggling. His hair in short pigtails and his swim suit to die for.

the swimsuit:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kiyo's eyes widened when he saw Natsu. "oh my god..." he murmured, already getting hard just by looking at him. "you look fucking amazing..." he slowly walked towards his little brother, trying his best not to pounce on the boy.

Natsu grins as he knew his plan worked. He walked over approaching the pool. "Wow this looks so cool. I'm getting in." he said happily. He could tell his brother wanted to attack. Though he wouldn't let him so easily. This was going to be extra fun after all.

Kiyo licked his lips, his eyes glued to Natsu's body. "want me to get in with you or...?" he trailed off, itching to touch the boy. He couldn't help but start to imagine what he could do to his little brother which only made him harder.

"Do whatever makes you happy. I told you this before my sweet big brother." he said getting in the pool. It felt nice since it was a hot day. Natsu was enjoying this cross dressing. It was a bonus when it came to teasing Kiyo. He could already see his brother's bulge.

Kiyo stripped down to his boxers and got in the pool, he didn't want to bother changing into a swimsuit. He pulled Natsu onto his lap so his erection was pressing against the boy's ass. "so now that we're both in here, what's your plan?" he asked in a low voice.

Natsu blushed as he felt his brother's erection against his butt. "Well I am going to splash about teasing you cutely. Its up to you what happens next. I think this outfit speaks for itself big brother." he said glancing down at his own arousal. This was cool and yet so hot at the same time.

Kiyo grinned and ran his hand up Natsu's body, he rubbed the boy's nipples through the swimsuit. "I don't know if you're going to have a chance to splash around..." he said, his voice low. He leaned down and lightly bit his brother's neck. "you're too sexy in that..."

Natsu wiggled a bit in his brother's grasp. He shivers slightly from being bitten. "I did get it after all to have the sexy effect. If it were to fail I would return it asap." he said with a light chuckle. He could tell his brother was on the verge of taking him. He just wonders how much longer Kiyo would hold back.

"is it your goal to turn me into your mindless sex slave?" Kiyo teased, running his hands down to Natsu's hips. "because you're doing pretty well so far..." he slipped his hands under the back of the swimsuit, lightly squeezing the boy's ass.

Natsu grins a bit devilishly. "Oh my. You caught me red handed. Indeed that could be my plan. Its quite easy to accomplish since I know what big brother likes. I'm cute and adorable. Your sexy little brother all laid out for you. Its impossible not to get my own way." he said happily. He didn't expect Kiyo to realize such a thing so quickly. Though it seemed like there were no objections which made him happy.

Kiyo kissed his brother's neck with a smile. "well, I'll be looking forward to whatever you do to make me completely submit to your will" he murmured. He pressed a finger against Natsu's entrance and slowly pushed it in, letting some water flow into the boy.

Natsu glanced down. "Kiyo you dummy! Water's going to get in there." he said shivering since it was cold water. He wonders sometimes which one is really submitting to who. He wouldn't admit falling under his brother's spell in a million years. So it was fine if he couldn't tell the difference. Natsu knew Kiyo wouldn't try to point it out.

Kiyo grinned and pushed in a second finger, stretching the boy so more water got in. "oh? You don't like it?" he teased. He kissed down Natsu's neck and lightly bit one of his nipples through the swimsuit. He pushed his knee up against his brother's crotch.

"Kiyo you meanie! Don't do that. It feels so weird ngh..." he groans as he was there near the other. Natsu was feeling rather odd below. He was aroused and yet burning up at the same time. He couldn't think clearly at this point. It just felt really good.

"I thought you wanted to play in the pool" Kiyo grinned mischievously. He pushed in a third finger and gently sucked on Natsu's nipple. He roughly rubbed his knee into the boy's groin. "that's all that I'm doing right now... Aren't you happy?"

"I'm happy Kiyo. Very happy that your playing with me in the pool." he moans out as he couldn't deny that he liked this. It was just too much to bare. The water getting in and the heat of the day was intense. He couldn't tell if he was hot or cool. Natsu noticed he was getting harder. In the swimsuit it was becoming too tight. 'Damn! Kiyo is really going to make me cum soon..' he thinks

Kiyo moved his hand down to rub Natsu through the swimsuit. "you're getting so hard..." he pulled at the swimsuit before letting it snap back against the boy's cock. "that looks so sexy on you..." he teased, spreading his fingers apart to let more water in.

Natsu felt he was losing his grasp on the situation. He wanted to be the one teasing Kiyo. Yet things turned around before he could realize it. His body was reacting and his voice slipping pass his lips. He knew he'd have to seek revenge and take control on another occasion. He'd let Kiyo have this win for today

Kiyo pushed his fingers in deeper,he moved them around for a moment before pulling them out. He pushed his boxers down and pressed his length against Natsu's entrance. "you're so cute..." he murmured before pushing into him. He lightly bit his brother's nipple again, his hand roughly grabbing the boy's cock through the swimsuit.

Natsu looked at his brother slightly dazed. He flinched feeling the sudden empty feeling. "Nii-chan..." he cried out before feeling the other enter him. The mix of water and his brother's throbbing length was enough to drive him crazy. His body trembled as he held onto Kiyo.

Kiyo kissed down his neck. He roughly gripped the boy's hips and lightly thrust up into him a couple times. "why don't you try moving yourself?" he suggested. He pulled the swimsuit down a little to expose Natsu's chest. He moved down to leave a trail of hickeys on his skin.

Natsu complies as he slowly began moving his hips up and down. He felt so oddly excited even more. This was nothing new and yet it felt like the first time all over again. His moans as sweet as honeysuckle. Natsu picked up a little speed as he moved more to make Kiyo feel great.