Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo moaned against his skin, he lightly bit down on Natsu's shoulder and pushed his hips up. "You're so perfect..." he murmured, squeezing the boy's ass roughly. "before long you'll have me perfectly trained as your little pet won't you?" he teased.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu just moans out Kiyo's name as he moved more. He didn't want to think or anything. He just wanted to feel more of his brother inside him. "I'm sure you'll always be wrapped around my finger. It's just so cute of you big brother."

"I'll be more than happy to do whatever you want me to..." Kiyo moaned and pressed his face into the boy's skin. He lightly pushed the boy down so he went deeper into him. "you're so fucking sexy..." he kissed up Natsu's neck, feeling himself getting close to climax. "I love you Natsu"

Natsu nods as he felt his brother getting deeper inside him. He felt like he could cum any minute. His gaze was on Kiyo as he moved more. "Thrust more into me. I want you to fill me up!" he moans

Kiyo moaned and gripped Natsu's hips tightly. He thrust up roughly and suddenly came inside him. He panted softly and thrust up into the boy a couple more times before relaxing. "you're so good at that..." he sighed happily, his hands trailing up his brother's chest.

Natsu moans loudly as he cums in time with Kiyo. He leans his head on his brother's shoulder. "I am glad you think so. I do it all for you after all." he said closing his eyes. He wanted to stay like this a little longer. It was comforting and he loved being close to Kiyo.

Kiyo smiled and held his brother close. "I hope you know that you're going to be stuck with me forever... even if you try to find someone else in the future, I'll never let you go" he kissed Natsu lightly "but I bet you'll be so happy with me as your little pet that you won't even consider leaving me"

Natsu wonders what Kiyo was talking about. He never made it seem as though he would leave. Though it was how he aced before so maybe that was why this was being said. He just smiled and wrapped his arms around him. "Carry me inside. I don't want to let you go." he said nipping Kiyo's ear.

Kiyo chuckled softly and kissed Natsu's cheek. "so demanding" he teased before slowly standing up. he cradled the boy in his arms and carried him inside. "want to take a bath with me?" he suggested

Natsu nods as he was asked about a bath. He found Kiyo seemed to be pulling him along despite him wanting to do so. 'I wish Kiyo would be my ever endearing master..' he thinks not sure how his brother would react if he asked him such a thing.

Kiyo carried the boy all the way to the bathroom and set him down in the tub. He turned on the warm water and watched the boy. "I love you so much Natsu..." he murmured. "I wish I had to balls to make myself your master..." he laughed softly.

Natsu glanced up at his brother. Hearing that was enough to make him super pissed. He then sprang an idea. Instead of these little games to get his brother to play with him. Natsu wonders if he should pull on getting Kiyo's master mode to awaken. He remembers when they were younger Kiyo was hell of bossy. Now he was all obedient. "Don't talk silly big brother. You'll make me leave the tub." he said jokingly. Natsu would have to hold himself back in order to do this.

"leave?" Kiyo frowned slightly. He didn't want really understand what his brother was saying. Over the years he had been forced to push his bossy and outgoing nature down as much as possible. The idea of really dominating the boy was almost enough to make him lose control, but he made himself hold on to his common sense.

Natsu leans close to Kiyo. "Anyway get in this bath with me before I get the feeling of being lonely." he said pouting cutely. He slipped off the hair extensions he still had in and smiled at his big brother. He would get the other to play master no matter what. It would just take some time.

Kiyo smiled and got in the tub with him. "Of course lovely" he smiled and kissed the boy. "I'll do whatever you want me to" he pulled Natsu into his arms and held him close, running a hand through his hair and nuzzling him gently.

Natsu glanced back at his brother. "You'll do anything I ask? That's one way to make me happy." he said with a chuckle. He was only teasing him. He didn't care what Kiyo did as long as he was with him. If Kiyo left him would be where trouble would come into play.

Kiyo gently kissed up Natsu's neck. He grabbed the soap and started to wash the other's chest. "mm... Just tell me what you want and I'll give it to you right away..." he murmured, purposefully letting his fingers brush over the boy's nipples. "I'll do anything for you Natsu... I love you so much"

Natsu tried not to smirk hearing his brother. "Alright I want my big brother Kiyo to return to me. Yes you are still my beloved big brother but I want you how you were when we were younger. I want it to be me following you around just like before. Do you think you can do that for me?"

Kiyo's good mood disappeared as soon as he heard the boy's words. "I don't know if that's possible..." he said softly. "a lot of stuff has happened..." He wrapped his arms around Natsu's waist and held him close. "I don't want to lose you again Natsu... If I just let you follow me around you might leave..."

Natsu looked at Kiyo. He frowns. "Fine do as you please. Just stop lying when you say you'll do things that will make me happy." he said rinsing himself off. He climbs out the tub. "I'll be in my room playing video games. I am now pissed at you. Don't take forever to fix that!!" he said leaving the bathroom naked and wet.

"Natsu! Wait!" Kiyo called after him. "fuck..." He quickly got out of the tub and dried himself off before putting on pants and following Natsu. "why are you pissed? all I did was be honest with you! Do you just want me to fuck you and act like a fucking toy?" He was starting to raise his voice, actually getting angry. "You want me to be the same as I was all those years ago? how fucking self centered can you be? you've changed, things have happened to you but you haven't even once asked me what kind of shit has happened to me. I can't go back to that so easily." By the time he finished talking his shoulders were shaking with anger. "Fuck you Natsu, maybe it would be better if you just stayed pissed off at me" he didn't even wait for the other to respond before going back to his own bedroom.

Natsu bit his lip a bit. He didn't expect such a reaction out of his brother. True he had been through fire while living with their mother. Though he didn't expect his brother to go through anything. Their father was kind to them growing up. He rolled over in the bed still naked. "Stupid Kiyo. You make it sound like you had a rough time living here." he grumbled closing his eyes.

Kiyo went back to his room and slammed the door. He threw himself down on his bed and curled up. His life hadn't been all that great for the past few years. From the outside it might seem like it was perfect, but it really hadn't been.

Natsu drifted to sleep as he was. He was annoyed and decided to wait until tomorrow to talk with Kiyo. He guess he'd have to find out what happened to him to cause him to act such a way.

Kiyo fell asleep. He woke up again in the early morning and got on his computer, not bothering to even try to talk to Natsu. He was still too angry to even think about it.