Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo smiled at him, he loved the cute side of his little brother. "Sure, what do you want to eat?" he put his laptop away and walked over to Natsu's bed, gently feeling his forehead to check his temperature.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu pouts a bit. He wanted Kiyo to know what he'd love to eat without asking. Though it's not like they could read minds so he let it go. "I don't really care. I still don't feel well so something that won't upset my stomach." he said

Kiyo leaned in and gave in a gentle kiss on the forehead. "I'll right, I'll be back soon" he left the room and went to the kitchen. After a few minutes he came back with a plate of toast and eggs.

Natsu curled up in the bed as Kiyo left the room. "I really have to avoid pissing him off again. I don't want him to start hating me." he mutters to himself before his brother returned. He slowly sat up taking the plate. "Thank you Kiyo-nii."

Kiyo sat next to him and wrapped an arm around his waist. "do you need anything else?" he asked gently, giving Natsu a light kiss on the cheek.

Natsu shook his head no. He didn't wish for anything more than to stay right beside his brother. It was enough to make him happy. He ate what the other made for him and then closed his eyes. He felt so relaxed right now.

Kiyo kissed him gently on the lips. "I love you Natsu... feel better soon okay?" he held his brother close, gently rubbing his back. He felt like it was his fault that Natsu was sick.

Natsu laid there not making a sound. He was too tired to do so. He did hear his brother however and found it interesting. The other was still so worried about him. It surprised him even more. He soon made a full recovery the next day. Natsu awoke and went to shower. He wanted to wash away the rest of his sickness. He wasn't going to bother his brother one bit today. After his shower he changed clothes and went to prepare breakfast.

Kiyo had fallen asleep next to his brother. He slowly woke up when he heard Natsu in the kitchen. He pulled himself out of bed and went down to the kitchen. "good morning" he yawned "how are you feeling?"

Natsu glanced back as he noticed Kiyo. "I'm much better now. Anyway I'll be in my room if you need me." he said walking out the kitchen. He had made his breakfast, some for Kiyo and cleaned up all at once. He then took his plate up to his room to eat.

Kiyo frowned as Natsu walked off he looked down at the plate before hurrying after his brother. "Natsu, what's wrong?" he asked, hurrying after the boy. "are you still mad at me?"

"I am not upset with you. I am just going to eat breakfast in my room. Is there something wrong with that? You still look tired so I won't ask you to eat with me. Go get some more rest alright." he said kissing Kiyo's cheek. He then continued to his room. He laid on the bed, turned on the television and began watching anime while eating.

"okay..." Kiyo's shoulders slumped as he watched his brother leave. He turned away and went back to the kitchen to eat. He couldn't shake the worry that he had done something wrong.

Natsu laid in his bed. He finished eating and just channel surfs. He couldn't find anything good to watch at the moment. He just stayed there flipping through the different channels.

Kiyo finishes eating and cleaned up his plate before going upstairs and knocking on Natsu's door. "Natsu? Do you want to watch a movie together?" he called out to him.

Natsu glanced at the door. "Sure a movie sounds nice and don't go knocking. You can just walk in Kiyo. I won't bite." he said as his door wasn't locked. He walked over and opened it. "You have something in mind for us to watch?"

Kiyo shook his head as he looked down at Natsu. "I just want to spend time with you, and I thought a movie would be fun" he smiled nervously. "do you want to go to a theater or just stay here?"

"That's up to you. I don't care as long as your there." he said softly. His gaze drifting to the side. Natsu wonders why Kiyo looked so nervous. It was bothering him.

Kiyo ran a hand through hid hair, glancing down at the floor and then back up. He tried to breath deeply to calm himself down. "I really don't mind either way, whichever one would make you happy"

Natsu leans against the door. "Fine lets go to a theater. I'll get dressed so go do the same." he said turning and walking to the closet. He figured he'd convince his brother to stay home without having to use actual words. He picked out something cute. "Maybe this could backfire since I know he loves to show me off. Oh well this 'ought to be fun." he said as he finished changing. "Big brother! Lets get going okay!" he said giggling.

(outfit:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kiyo stared at his brother with wide eyes. Suddenly he grinned, it was like a switch had been flipped in his head. He walked over to Natsu and roughly grabbed the boy's ass. "you want to go outside like that?" he brought his knee up to rub against the boy's groin. "you know that if we go out like this I'm going to end up fucking you in public..." he leaned down, pressing his lips to Natsu's neck. "or is that what you're after? you want to show the whole world how much you love your big brother"

"I sure do love my big brother. Its all up to you after all. We could stay here and make our own movie or we can go to a theater." he said cutely. Natsu wanted to see if his brother was alright or just not in the mood to be around him. He disliked seeing the other so nervous when talking with him. So far his plan seemed to work. Theh outfit got his brother out of a slump.

Kiyo chuckled softly and rubbed his knee harder into the boy's groin. "make our own movie? that sounds fun..." he squeezed the boy's ass. "but only if I can do whatever I want with my little pet" he murmured, the sight of Natsu's outfit had melted away all of the usual nervousness that he had. Leaving him with the aggression and possessiveness that he always tried to hide.

Natsu smirked a bit until he heard the other call him his pet. That melted him on the spot. He didn't know if it was the outfit or just the fact that Kiyo was now in a good mood. Either way he was happy. "You can do whatever you want with me master." he said wondering what his brother would do next.

Kiyo grinned and picked Natsu up in his arms. "good, I'm sure you'll enjoy what I have planned" he said quickly carrying the boy up to his bedroom. He pet Natsu down on his bed and went to his closet, searching through his things.