Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu stayed silent as he looked at him. "What are you doing Kiyo?" he asked. He wanted to know what the other had planned. It was a pain not knowing like last time.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Kiyo glanced over at him with a smirk. "you mean 'master?'" he teased. "and why do you ask? don't you trust your big brother to make you feel good?"

"Yes I trust you master. Please make me feel good." he said softly. His gaze drifting to the side as he felt so calm. Natsu trusted his brother so much that he wasn't worried. He just wanted to know.

Kiyo sighed happily. "you're such a perfect pet..." he murmured. He grabbed some rope and looped it around a hook in the ceiling. He pulled Natsu to his feet and tied the other end of the rope around the boy's wrists, holding his arms up above his head and forcing him to stay on his toes

Natsu smiled as he looked at him. He then glanced at the hook. It bothered him a bit but also made him wonder when it was out there. He then watched has his hands were tied up. His gaze upon Kiyo as he wonders what else was planned. "My you've collected so much while I was gone. I could only imagine the fantasies in your head."

Kiyo chuckled softly and lifted up the edge of Natsu's skirt. "mm... Maybe I'll tell you about them sometime..." he murmured. He slowly unbuttoned the boy's top, leaning in to kiss his chest. He ran his lips down to the other's nipple and roughly bit down.

Natsu looked at his brother. He could tell the rope was treated. This way it wouldn't hurt him if he struggled. He could see how much thought Kiyo put into this. It made him happy beyond his wildest dreams. Though he wouldn't say so out loud just yet. He flinched as the other bit his nipple. "Ah Kiyo! Why so rough?"

Kiyo ran his tongue around the tender skin. "hm? is it too much for you?" his hands moved down to roughly grope the boy's ass. he gently sucked on the nipple to sooth the pain, flicking it with his tongue.

"It's just different I guess. Your not one to play rough and yet...." he stops when his ass is groped. Natsu was enjoying this side of his brother. It was new, refreshing and something he could grow addictive to.

Kiyo pulled away to look at him. "I haven't been rough with you at all... I'm kinda a huge sadist" he smirked slightly. "I've just been worried that if I let myself go too far I'll scare you" he leaned down and bit Natsu's collar bone. "I've missed you so much... I can't risk losing you now that you're mine"

Natsu didn't know his brother had a sadistic side. It was something he was now curious about. "I won't go anywhere. You can do what ever makes you happy master. I am your pet right." he said hoping the other would say yes.

Kiyo grinned at the boy's words, slipping his hand into Natsu's underwear and lightly rubbing a finger against his entrance. "Really? no matter what I do to you?" he pressed his lips to his brother's stomach.

"Yeah! I won't get upset or scared. I love you silly." he said staring at Kiyo. Natsu was a bit worried about just how sadistic his brother actually was. He knew it was best to find out now than being surprised later.

Kiyo chuckled softly and pulled his hands away. "hmm... What should I do with you now?" he mused. He went over to his closet and searched around for a minute. He soon came back to Natsu with a small egg vibrator and a jar of lube. He coated the vibrator in lube and slowly pushed it into the boy.

Natsu watched Kiyo silently. He was a bit glad he could see what his brother was doing. Somehow no matter how exciting being blind folded was, he enjoyed the thought of knowing than not not knowing. He trembled as he felt the vibe enter. "It's cold...!"

Kiyo turned the vibrator on to the lowest setting. He lightly traces his fingers up the boy's thighs before pulling away and going back to his closet. He opened the door wide to reveal a full length mirror on the back of the door. Hr carefully adjusted Natsu so he could see himself in the mirror and smiled. "there..."

Natsu bit his lip a bit as he felt the vibrator turn on. His gaze lowering as he couldn't think much at the moment. Slowly noticing the mirror; his face turned a shade of red. "Kiyo-nii! This is too embarrassing." he said not wanting to see himself in a mirror.

Kiyo grinned as he stood behind his brother. He slowly lifted the front of Natsu's skirt to reveal him more. "I want you to see how sexy you are..." he gently gripped the boy's cock, running his thumb over the tip.

Natsu closed his eyes. He really couldn't look at himself in the mirror like this. Despite it being Kiyo he just had some bad memories flow up. He didn't want to ruin the moment he was sharing with Kiyo so he slowly opened his eyes. Though it wasn't long before he closed them again.

Kiyo rested his chin on Natsu's shoulder and gently kissed his neck. "open your eyes Natsu... I want you to see the way I touch you and remember that no one else will ever get to see or touch you like this" he murmured gently. "my beautiful little brother..."

Natsu opened his eyes as Kiyo asked him to. He glanced to the side as he wonders what his brother was planning to do. This kind of play was just a bit much for him.

Kiyo flipped Natsu around to face him. His lips met his brother's in a passionate kiss. After a moment he pulled away to look at the boy's body. "why can't you see how beautiful you are?" he murmured, leaning in to kiss his neck.

"Kiyo-nii... Its not like that. I hate mirrors like that." he said as his hips sway a bit. He could feel the vibe still in him. It was causing his arousal to drip.

Kiyo brushed his finger's up the boy's length, rubbing his thumb against the tip. "alright... I just wanted my cute little brother to see how good he looks" he turned the vibrator onto a higher setting

Natsu gasps as he felt the vibrator turn on more. His length dripping even more. "Kiyo-nii... ahh! No fair..." he cried out. He wanted his brother to touch him more. This was beyond teasing.