Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo dropped down to his knees, his gaze wandered up the boy's length. "mm... Natsu, it looks like someone's getting excited..." he breathed, his warm breath touching Natsu's cock. He gently kissed the inside of his brother's thigh, lightly biting the skin.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu looked down at his brother. "Please... don't tease me... I'll cum." he pants as he felt his legs tremble. His gaze drifting to the side as he could still see himself in the mirror. He then glanced up a bit. 'Damn it... I really am going to cum..' he thinks

Kiyo smirked and nibbled the boy's thigh. "that's exactly what I want... Go ahead and cum for me Natsu..." he flipped the vibrator onto a highed setting and moved up to run his tongue over his brother's balls.

Natsu trembled as he felt the vibrator turn up even more. He couldn't hold it anymore. As soon as Kiyo's tongue touched him he came. His gaze drifting down. "Your a meanie." he pants out cutely.

Kiyo turned the vibrator down to the lowest setting. Natsu's cum had gotten all over his face, but he just smiled. "what? it felt good didn't it?" he asked lightly, moving his hand back to poke the boy's entrance.

Natsu looked at him. "What about you? I can't touch you and make you feel good too." he said with such a lustful gaze. He wanted to touch Kiyo so badly.

Kiyo chuckled softly. "don't worry, I'll feel good soon... or do you want to touch me that badly?" he grinned up at his brother, slowly pushing a finger into him.

"Ahh!! Take the vibrator out first!" he cried out as he bit his lip. Natsu didn't expect Kiyo to be so mean to him. He wanted to touch his brother and feel him inside. Although he was too shy to ask.

"mm... not yet..." Kiyo pushed his finger in deeper, pushing the small vibrator up against Natsu's prostate. He lightly bit one of Natsu's nipples. "is it too much for you?"

Natsu gasp as he felt himself dripping again. His tongue sticking out his mouth as he pants. Natsu's hips swayed from side to side. "I want more.." he moans softly.

Kiyo smirked and added a second finger. "you're so cute.." he murmured before turning the vibrator up and pulling away. He went back to the closet and started to search through his things. "do you prefer being able to see or being blindfold?"

Natsu moans as he feels his brother's fingers. Though feeling them removed only for the vibrator to be turned up again, made him twitch a bit. He looked at Kiyo with such a lusty gaze. "I want... you inside me..." he said ignoring the question.

Kiyo slowly closed the closet and walked back over to his brother. "fuck, I can't resist you when you say it like that..." he pushed a couple fingers back into him to make sure he was loosened up before roughly pushing his cock into the boy, shoving the small vibrator deeper into his body.

Natsu looked at him and blushed. He really couldn't wait much longer. He was glad his brother got the message. He bit his lip feeling the fingers for only a moment. He then cries out once Kiyo was inside. "Make me all yours! I want to cum just from you pounding into me." he said

Kiyo grinned and sped up, slamming deep into the boy's body. He leaned down and bit his shoulder. His hands moved over Natsu's chest and he rubbed his thumbs against his nipples. "you're so adorable..." he moaned in his ear.

Natsu moans loudly as he felt his brother slamming into him. The vibrator pushing up against him inside was enough to drive him over the edge. His eyes slightly glazed over as his was completely intoxicated by Kiyo's everything. Natsu couldn't get enough.

Kiyo kept roughly thrusting into his brother, his breath came in ragged pants. He flipped the vibrator onto full power as he felt himself growing close to climax. "I'm close Natsu..." he moaned "I'm gonna fill you up with your master's cum..."

"Fill me up... so much master... I want it!" Natsu begs as he moans. Natsu couldn't hold back. His insides tightening around the other's length as he cums. His body trembling as he closed his eyes. He looked so daze as his length kept dripping.

Kiyo moaned as he felt Natsu growing tighter around him. He slammed into him one more time before climaxing deep inside him. He slowly pulled out and turned the vibrator down to the lowest setting.

Natsu felt his brother filling him up and it made him so happy. He closed his eyes just taking in the sensation. It was an enjoyable pleasure. Natsu didn't realize himself but he drifted off a bit. He felt so good that he would have asked for more.

Kiyo carefully untied Natsu, making sure to catch him before he fell. He turned the vibrator all the way off and pulled it out before laying the boy down on the bed. He pressed a gentle kiss to his brother's forehead. "I love you Natsu..."

Natsu was sound asleep when Kiyo laid him on the bed. His finger tip now getting some color back in them. He was feeling happy and so at peace. This lifestyle was one he could enjoy no matter what.

Kiyo flopped down next to him and pulled him into his arms. He sighed happily and slowly fell into a deep sleep. He felt so content to just be with his precious little brother.

Natsu awoke the next morning. He noticed Kiyo was embracing his naked body. He blushed as he slowly sat up. He glanced at his sleeping brother and playing with a few strands of hair.

Kiyo slowly opened his eyes as he felt Natsu move. He smiled sleepily and gently kissed his hand. "hey, you feeling okay?" he murmured. He felt like he was living in a perfect dream.