Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

"I love you too Kiyo. Your the best." he said softly. His gaze drifting to the side. Natsu relaxed in his brother's grasp as he felt tired again. "So what's for breakfast"

"mm... Whatever you want cutie..." Kiyo murmured, pressing a gentle kiss to the boy's neck. "I can cook anything you want" his fingers wandered up and down the boy's back, gently caressing his soft skin

Natsu smiled as he looked at his brother. "I want whatever you make. I know it'll be made with so much love." he said as he laid against the pillow. He felt Kiyo touching him and it only made him want more.

Kiyo smiled and gave Natsu's ass a light squeeze before pulling away. "alright, I'll make you something tasty. Just wait here" he got out of bed and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Natsu grins as he left the room. He rolled over and clicked on the television. He decided to watch an anime until he came back. It was a nice day but he could tell it would rain sometime soon. He liked the rain but it always made him feel sleepy.

Kiyo soon returned with a tray of french toast. He sat down next to Natsu and glanced at the tv. "hey, still hungry?" he asked cheerfully. It seemed like such a wonderful moment and like nothing could make it go wrong.

Natsu had drifted to sleep holding the remote. He often did that as a child. Some habits never fade. He was calling Kiyo's name as he laid there.

Kiyo smiled gently at his sleeping brother. He carefully shook his shoulder. "Hey~ Natsu~ I brought you some food~ I even put powdered sugar on it like you used to like"

Natsu rolled closer to his brother. "Then feed me! Ahh~!" he said cutely as he parts his lips. He should have opened his eyes as he could end up with a surprise sasuage. Although he wouldn't complain. Slowly Natsu winks at Kiyo. "I'm waiting..."

Kiyo chuckled softly and cut a bite sized piece of food for the boy. "You're such a cutie..." he murmured as he put the sweet food into Natsu's mouth.

Natsu chuckled a bit as he chews. He slowly sat up and kisses Kiyo. "I am only cute for you. I am a total ass to anyone else." he said teasingly. Though he was being honest. He didn't care to show his sweet side to anyone but his big brother.

"good, I want to keep my sweet little brother all to myself" Kiyo chuckled softly and kissed Natsu lightly before feeding him some more food. "do you feel sore at all? I hope I wasn't too rough last night..."

smiling happily he ate some more. "My wrist hurt like hell from the rope but I'll live. Besides it reminds me of you being so sexy." Natsu said smiling.

Kiyo grinned brightly. "does that mean I can do that kind of thing again? I really like that sort of stuff but I guess I just thought it would upset you..." he sighed softly. "I should have just asked... I guess I was treating you like a little kid..."

Natsu pinched Kiyo's cheeks. "Don't be stupid. I love you too much to be upset. Well ever again with you. Anyway do what you want. I'm happy as long as you focus on me and say you love me." he said sounding completely childish. "Plus I am a kid. Can't you tell?" he said jokingly.

Kiyo chuckled softly, running his hand down Natsu's chest and to his groin. "you're a grownup down here aren't you?" he teased, leaning in to kiss the boy's cheek and neck. "just don't hesitate to tell me if I go too far... Okay?"

Natsu chuckled as he looked at his brother. "Alright. I'll do my best to remember that. Anyway finish feeding me so I can kiss you as much as I want." he said blushing. Natsu wasn't sure why Kiyo was worried about taking things too far. Though he'd say anything if things weren't something fun for him

Kiyo chuckled softly and fed him another bite of food. "you're so cute... I just wanna keep you all to myself" he murmured, leaning in to kiss the boy again.

"so why don't you? I'll belong all to you and no one else has to see my cuteness." he said with a grin. Natsu chews as Kiyo kisses him. This kind of eating was nice. Food plus kisses was one hell of a balanced breakfast.

Kiyo raised an eyebrow at the response. "really? You wouldn't be bothered if I never let you go outside again?" he fed the boy another bite of food. "wouldn't you feel depressed if you couldn't go anywhere?"

"You really don't get it. All I need is you Kiyo. Your my everything and anything. So please stop over thinking and just go with it." he said kissing him. Natsu was serious as he spoke. He was use to being or at least feeling trapped. If it was Kiyo doing so he wouldn't worry one bit.

Kiyo smiled and kissed him again. "alright, if that's how you feel then I'd be more than happy to keep you all to myself... Like a perfect little princess..." he murmured against the boy's lips.

Natsu was overjoyed to hear that. His brother was going to spoil him like a princess. This made him very happy to be alive. All he could ever ask for was all his.