Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo kissed Natsu again, gently running his fingers through the boy's hair. "so... then the question is am I your perfect prince or the evil wizard keeping you trapped here?" he teased lightly.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu thinks a bit. "You are my perfect big brother prince of my dreams. You should know this already as I love you the most." he said smiling. He licked his lips as he closed his eyes. He was enjoying the syrup upon his lips

Kiyo chuckled softly and kissed him lightly. "thank you... But I wasn't questioning whether or not you love me" he murmured, running his lips down the boy's neck, "I was wondering if I should be nice and pamper you, or should I be mean and bully you?" he smirked.

Just do both Kiyo. On days you wish then get aggressive. If you wake up feeling like a kitten then snuggle and cuddle me. I will love every single ounce of you no matter what." he said softly. Natsu was being serious.

Kiyo smiled and pulled the boy onto his lap. "that sounds almost too good to be true..." he murmured, pressing a kiss to the boy's forehead. "I'm sure I'll be giving you a bit of both..."

Natsu chuckled a bit as he looked to the side. "Now you have nothing to worry about. You have me and I have you. We are both happy right? I'm not the only one happy right Kiyo." he said looking at him. He was serious about wanting them both to be happy

"of course I'm happy, this is what I've been dreaming of for so many years..." his lips ran down Natsu's neck. "I'm going to keep you here forever Natsu..." he ran his hands down the boy's body and sighed softly. "dad texted me yesterday... He said he'll be coming home tomorrow..." he pulled away to look at Natsu. "lets move out, I can find an apartment and a normal job... It'll be just the two of us"

Natsu looked at his brother a bit surprised. "Do you think it'll be alright for us to move out?" he said a bit worried their father might not want them to. He leans his head upon Kiyo's shoulder. "I'll follow you anywhere." he said closing his eyes

"I don't care what dad says... I'm sick of dealing with his shit..." Kiyo nuzzled into Natsu's neck. "besides, I want to be able to have you anytime and anywhere... I'll keep you in my apartment as my pet and my wife" he grinned. "doesn't that sound wonderful?"

Natsu felt a bit bad they'd be leaving their father. He didn't mind him as much as their mother. She was a different story. Though being with Kiyo mattered so much more. So he already knew how to answer his brother. "It sounds wonderful. Although a wife title makes me blush far too much." he said shyly

"oh really? you don't want to be my wife?" Kiyo grinned and pulled him closer. "I wanna see you all dressed up in a wedding gown Natsu... Offering me your body and soul for the rest of your life..." He ran his hands down to lightly grip the boy's ass. "doesn't that sound wonderful?"

Natsu didn't expect such a reason for the wedding dress. It was actually kind of nice to him. "I'll become your wife. I love Kiyo so much and I'd be honored to be your wife." he said with a smile.

Kiyo grinned and gave him a light kiss before pulling away. "I'm gonna grab my laptop so we can look at apartments together. just stay here for me" he said lightly before leaving the room. He came back just a couple minutes later with his laptop and sat back down.

Natsu nods as he looked at Kiyo leave. He smiled a bit as he was sat in bed. When his brother returned he giggled a bit. "So what kind of place should we look for?" he asked him

Kiyo stayed silent for a moment as he turned on his computer. "High rise apartment, room near the top, large window in the bedroom with a nice view of the city. Very modern design, thick walls, king sized bed. Large bathroom... And plenty of closet space" he grinned at Natsu. "I've fantasied about this a lot"

"Wow! You seriously put in a lot of work into this. I'm sure you'll pick a perfect place for us." he said softly. Natsu smiled kissing him sweetly

Kiyo grinned and returned the kiss. "is there anything you want me to make sure that we have?" He lightly traced circles on the boy's back. "I want it do be the perfect apartment..."

Natsu lays his head on his brother's lap. His eyes sparkling with joy. "I want Kiyo there. Plus lots of yummy food. If I can get that then I don't need anything more." he says relaxing as he glanced at the laptop screen.

"That sounds wonderful..." Kiyo scrolled through a list of apartments that were available. He stopped and clicked on one. "How does this look?" he asked, moving through the different pictures to show Natsu.

"I don't like the look of the windows. "Too small and not stylish at all. Big bay style windows always seems so inviting to me." Natsu said snuggling in closer to Kiyo.

Kiyo nodded and went back to looking at all the different ones. He slowly ran his free hand down the body's back and rested it on his ass. "hm... this is hard..." he sighed

Natsu glanced up at Kiyo. "Why do you say that? Is it because apartments are just too difficult to pick from? Unless we just get a house. I'm sure it'll be much better than an apartment place." he said smiling

Kiyo glanced down at Natsu with a slight frown. "I know that houses are nicer... It's just a lot more expensive and I don't want to be at work all the time and never see you..."

Natsu tilts his head a bit. "Then how about I pick the place and you move in with me?" he asked with a grin. He sat up and pulled the laptop towards him. "I was always looking for a chance to run away when I lived with mother. I thought if I got my own place and found you we could be together. I heard that you can get cheap houses that goo belly up after construction. Thus its un-lived in and dirt cheap. So what do you think?" he asked him

Kiyo smiled and let him take the laptop. "Alright, go ahead... Just make sure it's nice okay?" He pulled Natsu onto his lap and nuzzled his neck gently. "I'll just do a little touching while I wait..."