Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo leaned down and bite Natsu's neck. He kept slamming into the boy, his hands moving up to grip his cock and roughly jerk him off. "I love you Natsu..." he breathed into his brother's ear. "you're mine forever..."

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu was so happy at this point. His brother was all his and nothing could change that. Though wanting to say he loves him too; currently was trapped behind his moans. He felt completely dominated by Kiyo. The perfect feeling for him

Kiyo moaned lowly and started to go even harder, slamming into Natsu with as much force as possible. He moved his hand up to grip the boy's hair, pulling his head back to kiss and bite his neck.

Natsu felt as though Kiyo would break him. It was a painful pleasure that rushed though him. He was losing it under his brother. Never did he expect Kiyo to become so possessive. It was almost too much to handle

Kiyo covered his brother's neck with bite marks and hickies. He wanted to show just how much Natsu belonged to him. He grew rougher with each thrust into the boy's body, trying to make it so Natsu wouldn't be able to walk when he was done.

Natsu wasn't sure when but he had black out for a moment. He could tell his brother was enjoying himself too much to have noticed. Between being bitten and thrust into, Natsu lost consciousness. He never knew sex could be so intoxicating.

Kiyo's mind was completely clouded with pleasure. He reached down and grabbed his brother's cock, roughly jerking him off. After just a couple more thrusts he came inside the younger boy with a loud moan.

Natsu felt his brother cum inside him. That drove him over the edge. He was long gone after that. He was passed out under his beloved older brother. He hadn't cum yet be he hadn't realized it.

Kiyo frowned and pulled out when he realized Natsu wasn't responding. He gently shook the boy's shoulder, trying to to panic. "Natsu? baby are you okay? Was I too rough with you?"

Natsu was breathing and he was moving just passed out. He mumbled Kiyo's name as the other lightly shook him. Slowly opening his eyes he looked around. "What's wrong Kiyo-nii?" he asked softly.

Kiyo let out a soft sigh of relief. "you're okay... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you pass out" he kissed Natsu's forehead. "was I too rough for you?" he asked gently.

Natsu didn't realize he had passed out. He leans up slowly and kisses his brother. "I am perfectly fine darling. I was just enjoying it too much. Sorry to worry you." he said softly.

"I'm glad you're okay" Kiyo blushed softly and lightly reached down to grip the boy's length. "you never go to finish... want me to help you out with that?" he asked gently.

Natsu blushed as he looked down. A soft groan slips pass his lips. "I'd love that Kiyo-nii. I really am sorry for passing out.

"it's fine, I'm just glad that you felt so good" Kiyo pulled Natsu closer and started to gently jerk him off. He leaned in and kissed the boy's neck lovingly. "my beautiful little brother..."

"Seems I enjoyed it a little too much." he said with a light chuckle. He closed his eyes panting softly as Kiyo touched him. He was really close so it didn't take long before he came. His gaze drifting up to his brother.

Kiyo smiled and let go when Natsu came. He kissed the boy lightly and lay down next to him with a sigh. "we should get cleaned up and dressed... Dad's gonna be home soon and it would be weird if he saw us like this" he smirked and touched Natsu's cheek "it's gonna be hard to be around you and not be able to touch you whenever I want..."

"Alright I'll go shower and you can put the sheets to wash." he said with a smile. He loved how sweet Kiyo was being. It was just like they were newlyweds or something. It was too much cuteness for him.

Kiyo nodded and climbed out of bed. "if you're too sore to walk I can help you get to the bathroom..." he offered, slightly worried about his brother's body.

Natsu looked at Kiyo with a smile. "I think I'll be alright but just because you should carry me. I can't really say no to such an offer by my big brother." he said softly. He didn't feel too sore but he didn't want to risk it. After all he had passed out.

Kiyo smiled and gently picked up the boy. "We can tell dad that you hurt your back doing something else..." he murmured before carrying the boy to the bathroom. He set him down in the tub and turned on the warm water.

Natsu chuckled a bit as he looked at Kiyo. His brother was the sweetest in the world. He didn't know what he'd do without him.

Kiyo kissed Natsu lightly before pulling away. "Alright, you get cleaned up now. Call if you need me, okay?" he smiled and kissed the boy one more time before leaving to clean up the bedroom.

Natsu nods as the other left the bathroom. He stayed calm as he relaxed in the bath. Things were going great and he loved that. The next part was getting a place for them. He had no objection to that. So long as Kiyo was with him and happy.

Kiyo cleaned up the bedroom and washed the sheets. He couldn't help but feel annoyed that he wouldn't be able to openly touch his brother for awhile... He was already starting to think of ways he could still be able to fuck him.