Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu finished up in the bath. He slowly climbed out and sighs. He knew Kiyo wouldn't be able to touch him so much. Although he had ways of touching his brother. If releasing Kiyo for the time being was necessary, he'd do it.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Kiyo came into the bathroom to give his brother some clothes once he finished cleaning up. "hey sexy, do you think you can walk?" he leaned against the counter and eyed the boys body.

Natsu looked up at his brother. "I'm a bit sore and wobbly. I think I'll be fine if it's just getting back to the bedroom. Why do you want to help me get dressed?" he asked.

Kiyo chuckled softly and shook his head. "nah, I should probably go... If I keep looking at you without clothes on I won't be able to hold myself back..." he left the bathroom again.

"Alright then run along." he said as Kiyo walked out the bathroom. He smiled softly as he dried off and got dressed. This was a bit difficult. He wished to be closer to Kiyo right now.

Kiyo went to his own bedroom and flopped down on his bed. He couldn't get the image of Natsu's body out of his head... There was so much that he wanted to do to his little brother. He sighed and sat back up, trying to focus on cooking dinner for when their father got home.

Natsu got to his room and laid down. He was thinking about Kiyo. He wanted his brother to be here with him. It was difficult like this.

Their father arrived home after a few minutes. "Hello Kiyo, where's your brother?" he said, walking into the kitchen. "his room" Kiyo muttered, his mood turning sour at the sight of his father.

- - - Updated - - -

Their father arrived home after a few minutes. "Hello Kiyo, where's your brother?" he said, walking into the kitchen. "his room" Kiyo muttered, his mood turning sour at the sight of his father.

Their father knocked on the door. "Natsu? Are you in there? I'm home!" the man seemed to be in a great mood. Kiyo finished cooking dinner and set the table, reminding himself to make sure they move out soon.

The man pulled his son into a close hug "Natsu, you can forget all about your mother. I've met a new woman and I think we really have a future together. You and Kiyo will have a new, better mother"

Natsu honestly didn't care for such things. He smiled though for his father's happiness. If he could wish a yon other than him being happy it would be this man. "I'm so happy for you father. I hope she tests you wonderfully." he said

"I know Kiyo isn't happy about it... But if he's that much against it then he's plently old enough to move out" he let go of Natsu and smiled at the boy. "we can be a happy little family..."

Natsu nods with a smile. "I'm sure I can get big brother to at least give it a try. I'm sure hell warm up to the idea." he said softly. He honestly didn't care since he had wanted to move out with Kiyo. Though he'd not show that upon his face. He wanted to see his father happy after all.

Their father sighed and shook his head. "I don't know... Kiyo really hates me... I guess it makes sense, I'm sure he's told you about what happened..." he trailed off. "Dinner's ready" Kiyo called from the kitchen.

Natsu narrowed his gaze. "No he hasn't. Kiyo hasn't told me about things that happened while I was gone. What happened!?" he asked. Natsu glanced to the side as he heard Kiyo call for dinner. "Let's talk tomorrow. I'll get Kiyo out the house for a moment. So don't forget." he said walking down to eat.

Their father looked surprised about what Narsu said. He gave a hesitate nod and went to the kitchen too. Kiyo had made a udon for dinner with a bunch of little side dishes, it was his way of dealing with his frustration.

Kiyo sat down and smiled at Natsu. "I'm glad you like it" he started to eat without even waiting for their father to sit down. He was clearly being rude on purpose.

Natsu watched Kiyo with a sigh. He didn't like his brother acting this way. Although he really couldn't complain since he still had no clue why the two were at odds.

Their father sat down and started eating too. Kiyo smiled at Natsu but ignored the older man. He lightly ran his foot up Natsu's leg and rested it next to the boy's crotch.

Natsu glanced over at Kiyo. He raised an eye brow wondering if he was feeling okay. He honestly didn't want to try anything with their father so close. Though it was just him thinking that. He slowly shook his head no hoping Kiyo would wait a little longer.

Kiyo sighed, visibly disappointed, before pulling his foot away. He finished his food and stood up. "I made dinner so you can clean up, or is that too much responsibility?" he asked their father, glaring at the man. The older man nodded, his shoulders slumping.

Natsu could tell Kiyo wasn't happy about him saying no. Although he really couldn't do anything about it at the moment. He would make it up to his big brother somehow.