Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu looked at Kiyo. "If you tell me there will be no need to ask him anything. I just want to be the only thing on your mind. You are always on my thoughts so much it consumes me." he said softly.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

"you are the only thing on my mind baby..." Kiyo sighed, pressing a kiss to the boy's stomach. "I just don't want you to go to him about things when you can just ask me..." he traces his lips up to Natsu's neck.

Natsu looked at his brother. "Fine I only want to know one thing. Did you get hurt?" he asked. The real question on his mind he refused to say. If he got the answer he had a feeling it would, he'd be out for blood. Thus this was a good enough way to ask without setting himself off.

Kiyo stayed silent for a moment before pulling away, he didn't want to think about those things right now but he couldn't lie. "yes... They did hurt me... A lot..." he finally murmured. He untied Natsu's arms and flopped down on the bed. "I don't want to do it anymore..."

Natsu looked at his brother. "It's alright darling. I'll be in my room for a little. You get some rest and such." he said kissing the other sweetly. He then walked out of the room and into his own. Knowing someone hurt his brother pissed him off. He was going to find out, get names and then get revenge

Kiyo sighed, disappointed in himself for being unable to keep himself going. He dint want Natsu to know just how terrible the experience had been for him. He wanted his little brother to be happy...

Natsu was up on his laptop trying to search up those responsible for hurting Kiyo. He wouldn't rest knowing they could still be just enjoying life after what they had done.

Kiyo eventually got out of bed and went to Natsu's room. He wanted to make sure that his little brother was okay after hearing about what had happened. He lightly knocked on the door before opening it a crack. "Natsu, it's me..."

Natsu glanced up and looked at the door. "Come on in nii-chan. What is it?" he asked cheerfully. He looked completely calm and at ease. Though that was only on the surface. He didn't wish for his brother to know about his plans for revenge.

Kiyo sat down next to him and sighed softly. "I wanted to make sure you're okay... I know if must be upsetting to hear about that kind of thing..." he lightly touched his brother's cheek. "I'm just glad that we're together now... I would always dream that we would find each other again"

"You are a sweet heart. I am going to be just fine. This is a shock but I will protect you so nothing like that happens. We will be together forever. Now you should lay here and sleep. I want to watch my darling big brother laying in my bed." he said with a smile. Natsu glanced at his computer screen. The results came in. It seemed the small fry were arrested and the main fish were still out and about. That made things easier.

Kiyo smiled and laid down next to his little brother. He snuggled up to him and closed his eyes. "Thanks little brother... I'll give you a nice treat when I wake up..." he murmured before falling deep into sleep.

Natsu watched his brother sleep. Once he was sure the other wouldn't wake he slipped out of bed. He pulled out his suitcase and removed the false bottom from inside it. He pulled out an outfit in all black. He then grabbed his red hoodie and mask. He glanced back at Kiyo before closing the suitcase and putting it away. He then silently left the room

What Natsu looked like:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kiyo woke up a couple hours later and sat up. He felt exhausted since his dreams had been filled with memories of the horrible things that had happened when he was kidnapped. He sleepily looked around for his little brother, craving some kind of comfort.

Natsu wasn't back yet. He was just outside the hangout of his targets. Its a good thing he came prepared for anything. He wanted to make this quick and without getting hurt. This way Kiyo won't be suspicious.

Kiyo quickly got out of bed to search for his little brother. He started to panic with every second until finally he burst into his father's room. "where is he? Where's Natsu? You fucking bastard, if he gets hurt because you can't fucking take care of your children I will fucking kill you" he screamed

Natsu glanced at his watch. It was two hours after he went in and was now out. His mission success with only minor injuries. He felt a bit more relaxed now. He slipped through town before finding a thrift shop. Entering and buying a change of clothes helped out tons. He placed his previous ones in a bag. He then went to a nice looking shop and bought a wonderful cake and sweet treats for Kiyo.

Natsu made it home and slowly entered. He was hoping Kiyo was still asleep.

Kiyo was pacing back was gone by the time Natsu had returned. He had tried waiting for his brother but was too worried that he had gotten himself hurt, or worse. Their father sat on the couch with his head in his hands, a bruise forming on his cheek from Kiyo punching him when he realized the man had been drinking again.

Natsu noticed their father on the couch. "Did Kiyo do that? Where is he?" he asked him hoping this didn't happen because he went out. Natsu went to his room placing his secret outfit and mask back in the false bottom of his suit case. He then waited around wondering where Kiyo could have gone.

"h-he went out looking for you..." their father said in a shaky voice. About twenty minutes later Kiyo stumbled back into the house. He looked and felt like he was about to collapse. He was so terrified that something horrible had happened to his precious little brother.

Natsu was in the bathroom bandaging his arm and left cheek. He heard sounds that made him think Kiyo was back. He walked down the hall seeing his tired and shook looking sibling. "Kiyo-nii. Welcome home." he said wanting to capture his attention

Kiyo looked up and froze for a moment before bursting into tears of relief. "N-Natsu!" he half ran, half stumbled to his brother and pulled him into a tight hug. "oh god, I t-thought you might have gone out to f-find those guys and gotten yourself c-caught..." he sobbed.

Natsu held his brother close. "What guys..? I just went to get you some sweets and cake from a shop across town. I had to do some window shopping since I arrived their before opening. I didn't mean to take so long but I wanted to surprise you. To cheer up my big brother." he said kissing his cheek. "Why don't we go lay down and I'll feed you the cake i bought." he said smiling.

Kiyo held tightly to his little brother. "I'm sorry... I just t-thought that since I had told you about what happened..." he smiled shakily. "I'm just glad that you're okay, I was being kinda paranoid wasn't I?" he laughed and started to walk towards his room.

"Yes you were but its cute. I know with this you care so deeply about me. Anyway, lets go share some sweets. Also please apologize to him. That punch was unnecessary." Natsu said softly